SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics > PC Hardware/Software forum
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-15-09, 02:17 PM   #1
longam
Admiral

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0
Default Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day Trial RTM

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/e...?ITPID=sprblog

Quote:
Guidelines on usage:

* Protect your PC and data. Be sure to back up your data and please don’t test Windows 7 on your primary home or business PC.
* You have 10 days to activate the product. If not activated within 10 days, the system will shut down once every hour until activated. Unsure on how to activate? Visit our FAQ.
* The 90-day Trial is the full working version of the Windows 7 Enterprise, the version most of you will be working with in your corporate environment. It will not require a product key (it is embedded with the download).
* The 90-day Trial will shut down once every hour when you have reached the end of the 90-day evaluation period.
* The 90-day Trial is offered for a limited time and in limited quantity. The download will be available through March 31, 2010, while supplies last.
* After the 90-day Trial expires, if you wish to continue to use Windows 7 Enterprise, please note that you will be required to purchase and perform a clean installation of Windows 7, including drivers and applications. Please keep this in mind; Windows 7 Enterprise is not available through retail channels.
* Technical details/updates/questions: Please review our FAQ or visit the Windows 7 support forum.
* Stay informed. You can keep up with general technical information and news by following the Springboard Series blog. Want technical guidance, tips, and tools? Visit the Springboard Series on TechNet.
* Keep your PC updated: Be sure to turn on automatic updates in Windows Update in case we publish updates for the 90-day Trial.
* Microsoft Partners-: Learn more about Windows 7 on the Microsoft Partner Portal.
longam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-09, 03:28 PM   #2
Arclight
Navy Seal

Location: Land of windmills, tulips, wooden shoes and cheese. Lots of cheese.
Downloads: 53
Uploads: 10

Only for Technet subscribers or open to public?

Contritium praecedit superbia.
Arclight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-09, 04:47 PM   #3
longam
Admiral

Downloads: 26

If you qualify under one of the following programs listed below, you may already have access to the final bits and do not need to download the 90-day Trial.
Partner Program
MSDN Subscriber (Developer)
TechNet Plus Subscriber
Volume License/Software Assurance customer

Not sure by this statement, do you have a live ID? I have technet so its already there for me.
longam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-09, 07:13 PM   #4
Arclight
Navy Seal

Location: Land of windmills, tulips, wooden shoes and cheese. Lots of cheese.
Downloads: 53
Uploads: 10

Yeah, I've been "officially" testing for MS; downloaded build 7000 and 7100 from them, provided feedback and exchanged some e-mails, but that's it, no further affiliations.

Guess I'm just not good enough for them.

Contritium praecedit superbia.
Arclight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-09, 01:37 AM   #5
Thomen
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
Yeah, I've been "officially" testing for MS; downloaded build 7000 and 7100 from them, provided feedback and exchanged some e-mails, but that's it, no further affiliations.

Guess I'm just not good enough for them.
Just choose IT Worker, Evalute Win7 and test applications. That did it for me.
Thomen is offline   Reply With Quote