Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-19-21, 05:11 PM   #1036
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
They all trip sooner or later. Hope he has Life Alert.

Curious if Trump was golfing near by? Must be a democrat thing, not being able to traverse stairs?
Old 03-19-21, 07:07 PM   #1037
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

I think Gerald Ford still holds the record for slip-n-falls. Even made it into a skit on SNL.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-21, 04:12 AM   #1038
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Such shoes I once had, too.
Old 03-20-21, 05:11 AM   #1039
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/19/p...une/index.html
Old 03-20-21, 06:29 AM   #1040
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Such shoes I once had, too.
You had these just like the ones Biden wears?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg istockphoto-494895851-612x612.jpg (34.2 KB, 3 views)
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-21, 08:31 AM   #1041
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
You had these just like the ones Biden wears?

Biden and his clown posse.
Old 03-20-21, 02:07 PM   #1042
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Interesting article of the politics of Nordstream 2. Posted here only because its the most recent I can find which talks about Biden and the U.S. position on the project.

https://www.cleanenergywire.org/fact...-splits-europe

Nord Stream 2 board chairman and former German chancellor “Gerhard Schröder supports Russian energy exports that in turn finance Russian war exports,” Reinhard Bütikofer, German member of the European Parliament and Green politician has said, while Norbert Röttgen, German conservative politician and chairman of the foreign affairs committee, has commented: “In my view, the federal government’s language regime that, as a private economic project, Nord Stream 2 has nothing to do with politics is unacceptable and provocative.”

Yet Finland, Denmark, Sweden Germany all worked hard to circumvent the sanctions against Russia and allowed Putin to lay pipe in their EEZ's. Then turn around and have audacity to come here and preach how evil everyone else is if they deal with him.

I bet the U.S. is covertly supporting the Green Party. They seem exactly what Biden is looking for to protect his son's Ukraine interests

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-21-21 at 07:21 AM.
Old 03-21-21, 04:13 AM   #1043
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Well that is the United States new President, You get what ya vote for! Where the hell is the "Button" ? The "Football" Oh' Nancy and Chuck... 2 Gramps that should have long ago been spending time reminiscing about their romper room times in the hidden rooms of their Congressional closets.

These people are the same *******s that were the so called leaders in our high schools and college. Not because they were smart oh no Oh Hell no..The rest of us looked upon them because they had the newest material things .They had money they were the families that Could not be questioned." i will leave this to your memories for those who have ever had one of their children come up to you at school and say,Hey that shirt your wearing we gave to goodwill last year" Look these politicians, movie stars corporate big wigs they are not as smart as the every day Joe that gets up and goes out there and works and fixies something for his fellow Citizen. Aren't you more important than a person whose only ability is to bounce a ball, sing a song, or some other nonsense .

Yes, let's give these people our children to educate and raise while we are working for What? The American Dream What the hell is that? Someone respond and tell me what that is? What the hell happened to The United States .Never mind we gave it away to the rich who told you..you can wear the shirt i gave away last year! And we will decide if your cunning enough and devious enough and can stomach sending your neighbors children's, but not your own to fight and die when and where ever we decide. you got a face, shiney teeth and can always remember you owe your allegiance to the party.

Now let's crack open that bottle of whisky and bring in those young daughters of the grass fed peoples who thought by sending us their best looking and young they would get a chance to get a shirt of their own.

Last edited by Gorpet; 03-21-21 at 04:22 AM. Reason: They need an escalator for this guy. Or an elevator that drops from the bottom of the plane. see what i'm talkin about
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-21, 06:10 AM   #1044
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ Somehow funny how you always rant against "the rich" and the unfairness of how material things always accumuate on one side, still you'll be voting conservative and cement this forever. The dream that anyone can become a millionaire and be better than the rest. Or become president (as long as he/she is a milllionaire).

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-21, 10:18 AM   #1045
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
US goes wobbly under Biden

Up to now, the theme of the Biden administration has been that whatever Trump did, they will do the opposite. The approach worked wonders during the campaign, but “opposite day” is a child’s game, not a sensible governing principle for the world’s superpower.
Yet the hate-Trump mantra is demanded by the peanut gallery of anti-American leftists and their media handmaidens setting the Biden agenda.

The result is blunder after blunder, at home and abroad. The most obvious example is the reckless rhetoric and idiotic policies stoking the migrant surge on our southern border. Similarly, the stunned gibberish from Biden aides after Chinese diplomats lectured and humiliated them last week is a sign of global trouble to come.

Connecting the dots of these and other mistakes suggests Biden took office while suffering from two major illusions. The first was that everything Trump did was a failure.

You could believe that only if you got all your ideas from Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, The Washington Post, New York Times, CNN and MSNBC. The Dems never recognized Trump’s legitimacy and the never-Trump media twisted the news instead of reporting it, creating a dishonest narrative of events. When Trump succeeded, they called it failure.
These distortions shaped Democratic talking points, and Biden, apparently lacking any ideas of his own, simply parroted them. Now that he’s trying to turn those talking points into policies, he’s the one creating actual disasters.
Biden’s second illusion grows out of the first and holds that America and the world were clamoring for four more years of the Obama-Biden administration.

It’s hardly surprising that a stumbling 78-year-old man with declining faculties was susceptible to nostalgia for a grand past. Problem is, the past wasn’t so grand. Or popular.

A trip down memory lane would have reminded him that Dems up and down the food chain were demolished during the Obama years, and stood at their lowest ebb in a century after the wipeout of the 2016 election.
But because Biden didn’t know or doesn’t remember why Trump was elected, he’s put in charge of important agencies veterans of those earlier failures, and they, too, apparently learned nothing.
Dems shrink from the charge that they favor open borders, but how else to describe what they’ve done?

They turned success into failure because Trump, over their unpatriotic resistance, had solved the caravan problem with a patchwork of programs. Building the wall, deportations of criminal aliens and agreements that kept asylum seekers in Mexico reduced incentives for Central Americans to make the long trek north.

One by one, Biden demolished those bulwarks. First came the promise that America would have a more humane policy once Trump was gone and a 100-day ban on deportations, including criminals.

Once in office, he stopped wall construction and ended the “Remain in Mexico” policy for asylum cases, a combination that sent an unmistakable invitation to families and the ruthless coyotes who charge thousands of dollars to guide them to the border. Some in law enforcement call Biden the best friend the coyotes, sex traffickers and drug cartels ever had.
Even Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said many waiting in Central America view Biden as “the migrant president” because his policies welcomed them. That puts an extra burden on Mexico as the caravans cross its southern border and move north.
In response, Biden aides are playing word games by refusing to admit they created a crisis — while trying to hide the evidence. They slapped a gag order on border agents and blocked the media from photographing the bulging crowds of children and teens in what are described as “jail-like” facilities.

By comparison, Trump was transparent and available to the press to answer questions on all his policies. Biden also hides himself from the press.

The result is that while illegal immigration significantly declined under Trump, it is now rising dramatically. Tens of thousands already have come into the country under Biden, with taxpayers footing the bill for food, hotels and medical care. Many adult crossers tested positive for the coronavirus — yet were released into America.

Another result of Biden’s illusions is the China problem, and it too is on full display. The humiliating treatment of Secretary of State Tony Blinken by Chinese officials last week should wake the president’s team to the peril of trying to return to “normal” relations with the Asian giant, as if the rocky relations with China were all Trump’s fault.
In fact, Trump correctly read China’s ambitions for global dominance and the absolute necessity to push back on trade, military, cyber and human rights abuses across the region, including with Uighurs and Hong Kong. China didn’t like the pushback and openly supported Biden’s election.

Yet if Biden foolishly believed that meant there was common ground between him and President Xi Jinping, Thursday’s tongue-lashing should have been an eye-opener.

The withering assault, including the Communists’ claim that BLM protests and riots prove America’s weakness, demonstrated that China is no longer pretending to be a developing nation. It is now a confident adversary, one that must be confronted without gauzy illusions.

Thus, it is doubly worrisome that Friday, without mentioning the nasty meeting, Biden lapsed into fond memories of his time with President Xi — years ago.

His babbling disconnect underscores the doubts of whether Biden is mentally and physically capable of protecting America against a China determined to expand its global footprint.
https://nypost.com/2021/03/20/us-goe...biden-goodwin/

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-21, 11:02 AM   #1046
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

The thing is about the idea that whatever Trump did Biden will do the opposite, is nonsense. There have been no policy changes. Granted we normally work under the last presidents economic policy for year after they leave office. But when it comes to foreign policy (that matters) nothing has changed one friggin bit. Which for the most part I don't really mind as I do agree with a lot with what we're doing. Empire or not for all our faults I still think we're best chance this world has for a stability. We're the richest, least populated on earth. If we fell this world would catch fire and go to hell in a hand basket real quick.

Old 03-21-21, 11:06 AM   #1047
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
The thing is about the idea that whatever Trump did Biden will do the opposite, is nonsense. There have been no policy changes. Granted we normally work under the last presidents economic policy for year after they leave office. But when it comes to foreign policy (that matters) nothing has changed one friggin bit. Which for the most part I don't really mind as I do agree with a lot with what we're doing. Empire or not for all our faults I still think we're best chance this world has for a stability. We're the richest, least populated on earth. If we fell this world would catch fire and go to hell in a hand basket real quick.
Most of what you said is true as Biden has taken the same hard line with China as Trump did. Where they differ is the problem and issue with endless migrants and kids crossing the border into the U.S.

Biden needs to understand this is a National Security issue and act according, which he won't.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-21, 06:43 PM   #1048
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Immigration, like everything else in media seems is purposely made to be controversial so it can be used by politicians and gin up good ratings.

You cannot stop people from coming here and frankly that says a lot about our country. That the tired, poor, and huddled masses yearning to breathe free still want to come to our country and not theirs. If they seek asylum we have to entertain each and every one of those requests. Logistically its no easy task housing and caring for them while they wait for an asylum hearing, especially when they approach by the tens of thousands each year. But it gets done.

In my experience if they are not granted aslyum they are shipped back, I know, I took a lot of them back myself. Though there are always exceptions and a lot has to do with MOUs and other arrangements made with the government of their country of origin.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-21-21 at 06:59 PM.
Old 03-21-21, 11:38 PM   #1049
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Ever wonder why political media will only try and make you angry or fearful of something? Not make you consider things that will help you or others? Just all anger or fear.

Something to think about.

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
mookiemookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-21, 06:58 AM   #1050
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Media like Fox News or Breitbart have been founded with the direct political goal to push their ideas through and denigrate all others, while their BS almost hit UK yellow press level. And since 4+ years all else are fake news anyway.

The time people think about why media act the way they do are gone, this ship has sailed. You either believe one, or the other. No self critic, no questioning. Though this is still a bit asymmetric, in political media.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote