SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > COLD WATERS > Mods Workshop for Cold Waters
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-22-17, 10:22 PM   #1
LTJGBeam
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosphereIX View Post
campaign

although, as of 5 minutes ago it didnt do it

strange
Didn't happen on first two attempts, third time it did. Tracked it down to the SIERRA II being named wp_ssn_akulu2 in the summary file for the campaigns. Apparently my fingers are not as dexterous as my brain; or vice-versa. Corrected and re-uploaded. That appears to have resolved it. Thanks, and please let me know if you encounter anything else.

Mod Update # 4a: Date:08/22/2017
Hot Fix to resolve an intermittent crash when attempting to classify SIERRA II in the Campaign. Thanks to ChaosphereIX for reporting this.

Also renamed the Mod to 2004 Campaign (NATO and RUSSIAN).

The mod started out as Seawolf, Los Angeles Flt II & Flt III and grew from there. The Title had gotten long and confusing.

Link: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=5258

LTJG Beam

Last edited by LTJGBeam; 08-22-17 at 10:58 PM.
LTJGBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-17, 09:25 PM   #2
ChaosphereIX
Mate

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

another issue - game freezes on post battle screen. Happened more than once.

First mission on Russian side in a new campaign, sank the Ula. Left battle. Then screen with no text or images. Nothing. Game froze.

I find this is a problem in both 2004 and Captain's More Subs mod. Russian side campaigns are just broken in this regard, I dunno what the problem is. Have encountered it many times in both mods. NATO campaigns seem to be fine.
ChaosphereIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-17, 01:09 AM   #3
LTJGBeam
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosphereIX View Post
another issue - game freezes on post battle screen. Happened more than once.

First mission on Russian side in a new campaign, sank the Ula. Left battle. Then screen with no text or images. Nothing. Game froze.

I find this is a problem in both 2004 and Captain's More Subs mod. Russian side campaigns are just broken in this regard, I dunno what the problem is. Have encountered it many times in both mods. NATO campaigns seem to be fine.
That is really confusing. I made the 2004 Russian Campaign by cloning the 2004 NATO Campaign (which is the 1984 Campaign cloned) and then modified Missions and Event Text...

I will see if I can duplicate this as well. Maybe there is some thing changed in 1.07c that I missed sync'ing.

LTJG Beam
LTJGBeam is offline   Reply With Quote