SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-25-09, 11:22 PM   #1
rcjonessnp175
Weps

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 0

Kpt Lehman hope i have spelling right, hey speaking of pc repairs im willing to donate to ur cause, i have a bfg 9800gtx and bfg 8800 gtx if any of your men r in need plus intel q6600 with 4g mem with mother board basically all the guts of my previous uber pc, look at sig for new one. Anyways hope u guys r doing well and totally understand the real world requirements, back to point i have all this pc parts in my closet collecting dust, figure maybe i could donate to a hard working modder/modders.

Jonesy

The mother ship,Coolermaster HAF, I7 intel overclock 4ghz, , 6gb mem, 5870 crossfire, soundblaster Xfi titanium , Oh and 52 inch samsung 750 120hz. 7.1 onkyo 1200 wattss system
rcjonessnp175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-09, 11:32 PM   #2
owner20071963
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

To Be Honest?
Rome was not Built in A Day,
Neal? You Of All Should Know,
We All do Have Real Lives Too,
Patience Is A Damn Virtue
Old 03-25-09, 11:37 PM   #3
Kpt. Lehmann
GWX Project Director

Downloads: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjonessnp175 View Post
Kpt Lehman hope i have spelling right, hey speaking of pc repairs im willing to donate to ur cause, i have a bfg 9800gtx and bfg 8800 gtx if any of your men r in need plus intel q6600 with 4g mem with mother board basically all the guts of my previous uber pc, look at sig for new one. Anyways hope u guys r doing well and totally understand the real world requirements, back to point i have all this pc parts in my closet collecting dust, figure maybe i could donate to a hard working modder/modders.

Jonesy
Very generous offer mate.

Though my initial reaction is to politely decline... I'll point it out to the guys to discuss. 'Times are a-changin.'

Whatever the outcome, your offer is much appreciated and notably selfless.

www.thegreywolves.com
All you need is good men. - Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock
Kpt. Lehmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-09, 11:40 PM   #4
rcjonessnp175
Weps

Downloads: 82

No problem if somebody is in need or needs the more graphics or processing power or what have u, drop me message at rcjonessnp175@aol.com all the equipment is in good working order too.

Jonesy

Really u guys be doing me a favor tried to get rid of em today but thats pretty much imposible with local computer shops, im moving to germany here in a month in a half or so, so need to lighten the load as they say anyway.

The mother ship,Coolermaster HAF, I7 intel overclock 4ghz, , 6gb mem, 5870 crossfire, soundblaster Xfi titanium , Oh and 52 inch samsung 750 120hz. 7.1 onkyo 1200 wattss system
rcjonessnp175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-09, 11:49 PM   #5
Kpt. Lehmann
GWX Project Director

Downloads: 115

Oh yes, some other things...

GWX (we think) will not contribute to global warming or cause constipation.

Flatulence appears naturally in submariner populations (simulated or otherwise) ergo the GWX Dev Team will not take responsibility for any foul odors arising from long Atlantic transits. (He who smelt it... dealt it!)

GWX does however, appear to cause insomnia and reduced production at various employment stations regardless of nationality or political affiliation.

Otherwise, we hesitate to articulate, for fear that subsequent responses may deviate from the course of natural truth... or what you may want to hear.

www.thegreywolves.com
All you need is good men. - Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock
Kpt. Lehmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-09, 10:19 AM   #6
Peto
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann View Post
...responses may deviate from the course of natural truth...