View Single Post
Old 06-03-09, 11:45 AM   #35
onelifecrisis
Maverick Modder

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
i will tell you what i do (suggestion) .i will start a new thread ,and i will write there the ships i had correct till now (in these corrections a had mark at .sils the spots of ship that had measured...like the .sil i had post at post 3 ,so everybody will know what part of ship to measure.sometimes is better to measure the funnel...like the medium cargo)
in that thread everybody who had a 'meet' with a 'problematic' ship can post his corrections.eventually some day all the ships will be fixed ....just hope this thread not to ....sink!
Excellent idea IMO. I'd suggest sticking to the actual mast height rather than using things like funnels for measuring, to avoid any confusion. May I also suggest you make it clear in your OP that several popular mods may affect mast heights. I'm not certain, but mods such as Lifeboats & Debris, Thomsen's Ships, STz's Sinking Ships Fix and others may affect how deep each ship sits in the water (which in turn affects mast height of course) and that's without even starting to think about mods such as the Community Units mod. People may get quite different results from the same ships depending on their setups.