Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-03-23, 07:17 PM   #5806
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I’d vote for Biden if he was in a coma rather than anybody the Republicans will field this election.
I prefer my representatives to represent me not rule me.
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

But it does explain a lot why businesses are packing up, tent cities, crime and drug use are on the rise in California. Any idea where Newsome’s 100 billion budget surplus went?

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-03-23 at 09:19 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-23, 10:36 PM   #5807
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

But it does explain a lot why businesses are packing up, tent cities, crime and drug use are on the rise in California. Any idea where Newsome’s 100 billion budget surplus went?
They paid out close to 40 billion in fraudulent EDD claims during the "covid pandemic". Given that any budget "surplus" is based on projected earnings minus actual costs, and the fact that California has lost over 1/2 million residents (along with businesses leaving) along with other "creative book keeping" that Government's love to use, and,.... well, you get the idea.

Bottom line, "budget surpluses" are nothing more than smoke and mirrors created with "magic math"
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-23, 07:26 AM   #5808
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
There was the time last winter when President Biden was awakened at 3 a.m. while on a trip to Asia and told that a missile had struck Poland, touching off a panic that Russia might have expanded the war in Ukraine to a NATO ally. Within hours in the middle of the night, Mr. Biden consulted his top advisers, called the president of Poland and the NATO secretary general, and gathered fellow world leaders to deal with the crisis.

And then there was the time a few weeks ago when the president was hosting children for Take Your Child to Work Day and became mixed up as he tried to list his grandchildren. “So, let me see. I got one in New York, two in Philadelphia — or is it three? No, three, because I got one granddaughter who is — I don’t know. You’re confusing me.” He also drew a blank when asked the last country he had visited and the name of a favorite movie.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/04/u...-age-2024.html
Old 06-04-23, 09:13 PM   #5809
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
I’d vote for Biden if he was in a coma rather than anybody the Republicans will field this election.

Did Trump "rule" you during his first term Budda? How exactly? Can you point to the doll and tell us where the Bad Orange Man touched you?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-23, 08:58 AM   #5810
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
See, this is the crazy thing. I don't know you in person but after many years of interacting with you in the forum and reading your posts, I know you are an intelligent guy. Reasonable, level-headed. (and no, I am not trying to be condescending) Then something like this comes up, I just don't get it. What you say in this case is so ... odd, so massively detached from reality... it seems hard to believe you are serious.

About Trump, yeah, I can see that. Biden in a coma (which is probably coming sooner than we think), Trumpo, lord, are that our only choices? But you spread this out to "all Republicans"... and this bit about being ruled? You know that's more of a liberal/Democrat characteristic, don't you? Eisenhower, Reagan, Bush, more of a "leave you alone" than "ruling you" types. Unless you are referring to enforcing law and order, which is something we sadly need now after 2 years of Democrat decision making.

No, you got this wrong. The Democrats, yeah, they want to tell you how to live your life, they want to manage every little thing in society. Hell, because of the Democrats, you can't even buy a decent gas can

And politically, everyone knows the DNC are a Boss Tweed organization. They shut down the primary process to throw the nom to Hillary in 2016, and again to Biden in 2020. Just flat out ruled their candidates were to be made the nominee, vote for them or your a Russian agent. And they are trying to do it again. Funny though, some liberals are beginning to wake up

I love how the Independent calls this a "bizarre rant". Ahhh... this $h!t media, stooges to the end.
Old 06-05-23, 10:17 AM   #5811
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

^

His statement didn't come as a surprise for me.

In the last Presidential election the number of voters was very high. I see this as vote-on-anything-than-Trump-even-if-it-is-a-dog.

Millions of Americans couldn't stand his guts.

I predict in the next election the number of voters will be high too.
Many think that Trump will win..I say it's doubtful.

Biden will not win by a landslide. It will be very tight.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-23, 10:54 AM   #5812
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
^

In the last Presidential election the number of voters was very high. I see this as vote-on-anything-than-Trump-even-if-it-is-a-dog.

Markus

"HATED his guts"

Sure he talked a lot of smack but it shouldn't have been the cause for people to HATE the guy. Like the current woke narrative thats shown up in the headlines these past months. Its started with "anonymous sources" and lead by media like a troop of screeching monkeys stirring up the sheep by throwing poop on the wall to see what sticks.

Well here we are. You a European thinking that an Americans vote is based on hate. Nobody can blame you either. But then the war in Ukraine has revealed some European countries are lead by nitwits as well. While you were so concerned with Trump and accusations of Russian collusion. Your own leaders were the ones actually in bed with Putin and it pisses me off because it placed my country in a bad spot by having to go in and force another peace in that warzone craphole Europe

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-05-23 at 11:18 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-23, 11:00 AM   #5813
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
^

Markus

Just remember Markus that Biden wasn't the only presidential candidate in the '20 election to break the previous popular vote record. Biden only beat him by less than 10%.

The Electoral College margin, where it really matters, Bidens win margin was barely higher at only 12%.

Old 06-05-23, 11:35 AM   #5814
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
"HATED his guts"

Sure he talked a lot of smack but it shouldn't have been the cause for people to HATE the guy. Like the current woke narrative thats shown up in the headlines these past months. Its started with "anonymous sources" and lead by media like a troop of screeching monkeys stirring up the sheep by throwing poop on the wall to see what sticks.

Well here we are. You a European thinking that an Americans vote is based on hate. Nobody can blame you either. But then the war in Ukraine has revealed some European countries are lead by nitwits as well. While you were so concerned with Trump and accusations of Russian collusion. Your own leaders were the ones actually in bed with Putin and it pisses me off because it placed my country in a bad spot by having to go in and force another peace in that warzone craphole Europe
Ok Ok maybe I used the wrong word and should have written - Can't stand his guts

NO I know the American does not vote based on hate. What I do know and it goes in every democratic country..there are voters who can't stand the guts of an another politician.

Yea We should have been strong enough to tackle the war in Ukraine by our self and not lay all our dependency on USA.

Markus

Old 06-05-23, 11:38 AM   #5815
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Just remember Markus that Biden wasn't the only presidential candidate in the '20 election to break the previous popular vote record. Biden only beat him by less than 10%.

The Electoral College margin, where it really matters, Bidens win margin was barely higher at only 12%.
I know Dave but these two candidate Rep and Dem gets almost 99 % of the air time during an election.

Here in Denmark it was only Trump Vs Biden-It happened they mentioned some local candidate...otherwise it was only these two.

Markus

Old 06-05-23, 11:50 AM   #5816
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
I know Dave but these two candidate Rep and Dem gets almost 99 % of the air time during an election.

Here in Denmark it was only Trump Vs Biden-It happened they mentioned some local candidate...otherwise it was only these two.

Markus

Yeah our two party system has both its positives and negatives.

Old 06-05-23, 12:23 PM   #5817
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Pence has threw his hat into the ring.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-23, 05:12 PM   #5818
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Your own leaders were the ones actually in bed with Putin and it pisses me off because it placed my country in a bad spot by having to go in and force another peace in that warzone craphole Europe
The war would already be done if somebody hadn't liberally tossed our taxpayers money at it. Ex-Nazi and corrupt regime getting beat by Russians doesn't seem worth my money to intervene. Maybe if we hadn't, Europe would start paying for their own defense too.

Pence is deluded.
Old 06-05-23, 05:17 PM   #5819
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
The war would already be done if somebody hadn't liberally tossed our taxpayers money at it. Ex-Nazi and corrupt regime getting beat by Russians doesn't seem worth my money to intervene. Maybe if we hadn't Europe would start paying for their own defense too.
In this case he's right on spot and so was Trump..It's time we European start to pay some more percentage of our BNP to the military.

For decades we have lived a life in comfort knowing the 7th regiment would come riding as soon we call for help.

Markus

Old 06-05-23, 05:32 PM   #5820
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
In this case he's right on spot
Markus