SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > Sub Command, Fleet Command, & Jane's 688(I)
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-07-07, 02:20 PM   #1
Schattenkrieger
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Need Help with Silent Dolphin Campaign

In Mission 3 of the "Silent Dolphins" Campaign i must rendevouz with a helo to pick up a seal team. Shortly before i am arriving at the designated coordinates, i get a radio message from the incoming helo about his ETA, and that i should waiting surfaced. But the helo never arrives. At least i should be able to see him on radar. But there isn't the slightest dot. The UHF Radio Antenna is also raised. After two repeats of the mission, i already turned on "Showing Truth" in the Game Option Menu to see any sign of the helo. But the result was negative. Can anybody help me with my problem please?
Schattenkrieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-07, 02:25 PM   #2
Linton
Sea Lord

I always suggest examining the mission through the mission editor to establish whether the goal/entity exists.You do need to have some prior familiarity with the mission editor so that you do not create even bigger problems for yourself.What version of Sc are you playing?
Linton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-07, 07:21 PM   #3
Schattenkrieger
Swabbie

Thanks for the fast reply I am using the latest Version of SC. 1.08 i think. Perhaps there are some probs with my german Version? Can i simply redefin the mission goals via the mission editor? A short instruction , how to do this or a link, would be great!
Old 03-07-07, 08:03 PM   #4
Bill Nichols
Master of Defense

Downloads: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schattenkrieger
In Mission 3 of the "Silent Dolphins" Campaign i must rendevouz with a helo to pick up a seal team. Shortly before i am arriving at the designated coordinates, i get a radio message from the incoming helo about his ETA, and that i should waiting surfaced. But the helo never arrives. At least i should be able to see him on radar. But there isn't the slightest dot. The UHF Radio Antenna is also raised. After two repeats of the mission, i already turned on "Showing Truth" in the Game Option Menu to see any sign of the helo. But the result was negative. Can anybody help me with my problem please?

Are you using SCX? Silent Dolphins requires SCX.
Old 03-08-07, 08:41 AM   #5
Schattenkrieger
Swabbie

Yes, the latest "Easy to Install" Version from your Subguru Website.