Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-22, 05:37 AM   #7201
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Reports over here say the German consulate in Kyiv should have been hit by missile. Not yet confirmed, I think.

Danish island of Bornholm suffered an unexplained power blakcout for hours. Bornholm is close to the attack points on Nordsstream 1 and 2.
Old 10-10-22, 05:39 AM   #7202
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Zelensky and Scholz agreed on convening urgent meeting of G7

President Volodymyr Zelensky plans to speak at the G7 meeting.

The head of state reported this on Twitter, Censor.NET informs.

"We have agreed with Olaf Scholz, Chancellor of Germany, which chairs the G7, to convene an urgent meeting of the group. My speech is scheduled, in which I will talk about the terrorist attacks of the Russian Federation. We also discussed increasing pressure on Russia and helping to restore damaged infrastructure," the President emphasized. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3372644

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 10-10-22, 05:41 AM   #7203
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Consequences of rocket attack in center of Kyiv. VIDEO

Footage of the consequences of the Russian missile strike in the center of Kyiv has been published online.

As Censor.NET reports, the video recorded the consequences of the attack near Shevchenko Park. Source: https://censor.net/en/v3372672

Old 10-10-22, 06:08 AM   #7204
Skybird
Soaring

This all is not surprising, but was expected, even by many Ukrainians. Putler does what he always does, I said it often enough: he esclates. Its the only behavioural pattern he shows, always.
This war will last at least over the winter. Putler wants to see what winter will do to the Europoean people and their governments' policies.

Its high time to pull all safeties and inhibitions on wepaon dleiveries for the ukraine. I expect nothign of the German Trottelgovernment, but put my hope on the Americans (once again...). Long range missiles for HIMARS, wepaons by which they cna reach the Kerch bridge and military targets in Russia that are relevant for the war in Ukraine. The veto rights sdhould be not on targetting Russian soil, but military irrelevant targets.

Putler escalates, because his soldiers cannot stand to that of Ukraine. So they mnassacre civilians, women and childrne instead, elder, and ill. If they are too weka to even kill these, they probbaly will abuse dogs and cats and turn the necks of budgies in their cages.

Wester n Europe already is under attack, whedther potliians want to realise it or not, and th eattacks are m aterila already, not just "threats". Our economies already are vitally hurt by Russia, our economic existence is at risk at leats in Europe, and the world population suffers from devastating food shortages, pays with lives already. This already is a world war, and it is that with a long stzarting poahse sionce many, many years.

Its high time that here in Europe we really finally come to our senses and admit what life-threatening desaster we are in.

Obama's desastrous Middle East policy and his stupid babbling also causes havoc now, as I predicted it one day wpould. That he avoided the Saudis and approached the Persians, has not gone unnoticed, and then the Donald came and added his share to make things worse. A fundamental reorientation in Ryiad is the result, and OPEC' recently erected middle finger shows it. The sell most of their oil to China and Asia.

And no, no green deal policies in place on that. Somebody please hand the EU a handkerchief.
Old 10-10-22, 07:24 AM   #7205
Skybird
Soaring

It seems Musk plays more and more Putler's game. It is being reported that his Starlink satellites more and more often fail in the midst of ongoing combat operations in enbattled regions, with desastrous conseqeunces for the Urkainian side.

I dont trust Musk. He turned his coats in many regards one time too often, for my taste and patience. In the end its "Musk first" for him.
Old 10-10-22, 07:55 AM   #7206
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-10-22, 08:04 AM   #7207
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-10-22, 08:12 AM   #7208
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
It seems Musk plays more and more Putler's game. It is being reported that his Starlink satellites more and more often fail in the midst of ongoing combat operations in enbattled regions, with desastrous conseqeunces for the Urkainian side.

I dont trust Musk. He turned his coats in many regards one time too often, for my taste and patience. In the end its "Musk first" for him.
Best defense against a narcissist is to ignore them.

Musk only won the contract to build and deploy Starlink, it’s not his creation. The so-called Starlink system was funded by the U.S. Government and developed by D.A.R.P.A. called Project Blackjack. If it’s failing on the front lineit’s because a. The signal is being jammed, b. The satellites are being destroyed. Musk doesn’t have a say in the military application of the system.

If they’re being destroyed the system was designed to quickly send cheap replacement satellites.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 10-10-22, 08:18 AM   #7209
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Vladimir Putin says Monday's widespread Russian strikes on Ukraine are retaliation for the attack on a bridge between Crimea and the Russian mainland.

Putin blames the bridge explosion on Ukraine, and threatens more strikes in response to what he calls "terrorist attacks"

Saturday's attack on the bridge badly damaged the only link between Russia and occupied Crimea - a key route for military supplies for the war.

Today's missile strikes on cities across Ukraine, including the capital, Kyiv, appear to be the most widespread set of attacks since the early weeks of the war.

The capital has been targeted for the first time in months - Ukraine says 11 people have been killed across the country.

Ukraine's air force spokesman says Russia fired 83 missiles at targets in Ukraine, with many of them shot down.

Meanwhile, the leader of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, has ordered his troops to deploy with Russian forces near Ukraine.

He claims Ukraine and Nato are planning to launch an attack on his country, but offered no evidence.

Old 10-10-22, 08:29 AM   #7210
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Lukashenko did not make final decision to fully enter war on side of Russian Federation, - Defense Intelligence

Currently, it cannot be claimed that the Belarusian dictator Oleksandr Lukashenko made the final decision on the participation of the Republic of Belarus in the war against Ukraine on the side of the Russian Federation.

Andrii Yusov, a representative of the Defense Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense, said this in a comment to Ukrinform, Censor.NET informs.

"Today we cannot say that the final decision has been made by Lukashenko. And as of today, according to the general information from various sources, practical actions on possible preparation and implementation in the country, in particular, additional mobilization measures have not been observed. Accordingly, reports of such a decision has not yet come in. The activity of the land component along the border with Ukraine is currently within daily limits, without drastic changes.

That is, we can say and claim that Putin is trying to pressure Lukashenko with regard to full participation in the war against Ukraine, but we can see what help the Lukashenka regime provides to Putin in this - this is the air space, and many other moments that were present, and in that including the supply of ammunition and weapons, which was reported earlier. But with regard to full participation in the ground operation today, we cannot claim this. If such a decision is made and preparations are made, Ukraine will know about it and react accordingly as one of the possible scenarios," Yusov said, adding that Ukraine is ready for this case, and all necessary measures are being taken.

The representative of the Defense Intelligence once again emphasized that, as of today, there is no strike group on the territory of Belarus that could launch an attack on the territory of Ukraine in the coming days.

"As of now, there is no such thing, and there is no information that an appropriate decision has been made on the participation of Belarusian troops in a ground operation today. If there is such preparation, Ukraine will know about it. But one way or another, this is a scenario for which the defense forces are ready. and Ukraine is carrying out the entire range of measures to respond to this as planned," Yusov explained.

Commenting on information about the transfer of Russian mobilized troops to the territory of Belarus, the spokesman noted that Ukrainian intelligence had previously reported on the preparation of appropriate infrastructure on the territory of the Republic of Belarus in order to place an additional 20,000 Russian troops there.

Lukashenka's statements today, Yusov noted, only confirm this information. "Full-fledged preparations are underway for the deployment of the infrastructure, which means that they will be there. But the presence of these troops is also not only a war against Ukraine, it is also additional pressure on Belarusian society, and possibly on Lukashenka himself. That is, it is actually an occupation corps on the territory of Belarus itself", - believes the spokesman of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications of the Republic of Belarus. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3372725

Old 10-10-22, 08:43 AM   #7211
Exocet25fr
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 254

https://sun1-21.userapi.com/impg/Ki5...9ec&type=album
Old 10-10-22, 09:03 AM   #7212
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-10-22, 09:11 AM   #7213
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Russia’s attacks on civilians of Ukraine are war crimes, - head of European Council Michel

Russia’s missile attack on Ukrainian civilians is a war crime.

This was stated by the chairman of the European Council, Charles Michel, Censor.NET informs with reference to Interfax-Ukraine.

"Russia's appalling attacks on Kyiv and other cities across Ukraine show the Kremlin's desperation. These indiscriminate attacks on civilians are war crimes. Commitment to supporting Ukraine and holding the Russian regime accountable - we will discuss this with our G7 partners," Michel wrote on Twitter. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3372740

Old 10-10-22, 09:15 AM   #7214
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-10-22, 11:00 AM   #7215
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Ministry of Defense of Belarus stated that they "are not going to war" with Ukraine, unless they are "provoked"

The Minister of Defense of Belarus, Viktor Hryenin, made a separate statement in which he warned Ukraine not to take "wrong steps" and "provoke" in order to avoid war.

This was reported by the press service of the Ministry of Defense of Belarus, Censor.NET reports.

"We note that our neighbors (Ukrainians) have become concerned today that aggressive actions may be taken by the armed forces of the Republic of Belarus. This is about the continuous release of information about the alleged preparation of an attack on our part. We had and still have one answer to this: no provoke us - we are not going to fight with you. We don't want to fight with Lithuanians, Poles, and even more so Ukrainians. If you don't want to and don't take the wrong steps, then there won't be a war," Hryenin said.

According to Hryenin, the armed forces of Belarus are focused only on the defense of the country. He threatened a "quick and tough" response in case of "provocations". Source: https://censor.net/en/n3372770

Closed Thread