Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-22, 11:53 AM   #6871
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

If Russian grouping in Lyman manages to be completely destroyed at withdrawal, occupants will not have enough forces to organize defense of Kreminna and Svatove, - Butusov Source: https://censor.net/en/n3370645
The Russian occupiers are planning to withdraw the main forces from Lyman today. This was stated in Facebook by the Editor in Chief Censor.NЕТ Yurii Butusov. "Russian troops are fleeing from the Lyman area under strikes by the AFU, they have been dislodged from several key points. The enemy has put up roadblocks to cover them. Now the question is whether their units in the city will be able to escape even when they drop their heavy weapons. The enemy has no chance of holding the city, the dismissal will take place soon. Now they will try to save their combat-ready units that were holding the defense," explained the journalist.

According to Butusov the 20th Combined Arms Army of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation was defeated, the enemy is trying to build a new defense line along the road R-66 from Svatove to Kreminna. Thus, the journalist continued, the Russian army was unable to hold the Lyman district of the Donetsk Region. Also, according to Butusov, Russian units are withdrawing their positions in Lyman.

"The enemy is preparing to break out of the city, they are not going to defend themselves in encirclement. After surrendering Drobyshevo to the north and Yampil to the south of Lyman, the Russians have no chance of holding on in the Lyman district. There is only one exit route - near the village of Torske.
This route is under the fire control of Ukrainian troops, but it is Torske that has not yet been liberated. If the grouping in Lyman manages to be completely destroyed in withdrawal, the Russians will not have enough forces to organize the defense of Kreminna and Svatove," said the Editor-in-Chief of Censor.NET.

Butusov added that the Russians are gathering all available transport and forming columns in Lyman to break through the villages of Zarechne and Torske. "The only way is under the fire control of the AFU, but obviously the Russians will try to break through, decisions have been made. The departure of the main forces, apparently, the enemy plans to do today," - summed up the journalist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 09-30-22, 01:51 PM   #6872
Dargo
Admiral

Attending a rock concert as my army retreats is my version of "fiddling while Rome burns" https://twitter.com/DarthPutinKGB/st...91119954616322

Quote:
Old 09-30-22, 01:58 PM   #6873
Dargo
Admiral

British Intelligence update:

Medical provision for Russian combat troops in Ukraine is probably growing worse. Some newly mobilised Russian reservists have been ordered to source their own combat first aid supplies, with the advice that female sanitary products are a cost-effective solution.

Medical training and first-aid awareness is likely poor. Some Russia troops have obtained their own modern, Western-style combat torniquets but have stowed them on their equipment using cable-ties, rather than with the Velcro provided - probably because such equipment is scarce and liable to be pilfered. This is almost certain to hamper or render impossible the timely application of torniquet care in the case of catastrophic bleeding on the battlefield.

Russian troops' lack of confidence in sufficient medical provision is almost certainly contributing to a declining state of morale and a lack of willingness to undertake offensive operations in many units in Ukraine

Quote:
Old 09-30-22, 02:25 PM   #6874
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
^ The number of lives lost is sure to go up as Russia is sending mostly untrained conscripts to the front lines in the Ukraine.

The term, Cannon Fodder springs to mind.
Precisely

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online  
Old 09-30-22, 03:11 PM   #6875
Dargo
Admiral

Lyman has become a kettle https://twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/st...33472656572416

Quote:
Old 09-30-22, 04:10 PM   #6876
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

To be honest they don't stand a chance..At same time Putin made these four areas as part of Russia by annexation of them-Zelenskyj and two other person(don't know who they were)signed a request to join Nato.

They have the right to send these signed paper to Nato headquarter.

Let us be honest here.

They don't stand a chance to become a member. Not as it is now in the Ukraine.

Then I have a question:

How closer or further away are we from WWIII by these step Putin toke today ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 09-30-22, 04:33 PM   #6877
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
To be honest they don't stand a chance..At same time Putin made these four areas as part of Russia by annexation of them-Zelenskyj and two other person(don't know who they were)signed a request to join Nato.

They have the right to send these signed paper to Nato headquarter.

Let us be honest here.

They don't stand a chance to become a member. Not as it is now in the Ukraine.

Then I have a question:

How closer or further away are we from WWIII by these step Putin toke today ?

Markus
Ukraine get more support than the Russian yearly military budget no need to join NATO they get full support accord article 5 basically we are at war with Russia western material and training is making Vladimir Putin the first dictator in history to annex lands while his army is in the process of retreating.

Quote:
Old 09-30-22, 04:42 PM   #6878
Dargo
Admiral

Putin signs decree on routine autumn conscription.

Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on Sept. 30 authorizing routine autumn conscription for men aged 18 to 27, calling 120,000 people for military service, according to Russian state-controlled media TASS. Russia’s Defense Ministry reportedly claims that the decision is “not in any way related” to Russia’s full-scale war against Ukraine. https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/...54450300010496

^ This is the reason of the annexation

Quote:
Old 09-30-22, 04:44 PM   #6879
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
5.5 thousand Russians were surrounded in Lyman, - said Arestovych. https://twitter.com/TpyxaNews/status...31937092292608

Quote:
Old 09-30-22, 04:45 PM   #6880
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Do not praise the day before the evening.

This war can still last long, and turn very ugly. And Winter is coming to Western Europe. It may drive out the present pro-Ukraine mood. The legions of "Russland-Versteher" already are marching and whisper of the need to negotiate with Putin and make him offers. This is also, I am convinced of this, in the backmind of Bubble Olaf. For the Ukraine, there is a real danger.
Old 09-30-22, 05:07 PM   #6881
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

This war can still last long, and turn very ugly. And Winter is coming to Western Europe. It may drive out the present pro-Ukraine mood. The legions of "Russland-Versteher" already are marching and whisper of the need to negotiate with Putin and make him offers. This is also, I am convinced of this, in the backmind of Bubble Olaf. For the Ukraine, there is a real danger.
The US will announce new imitated package for next week Ukraine will get its winter material by the West Zelensky just said he is willing to talk only if there is another Russian leader. The legions of "Russland-Versteher" or Germany can whisper what they want, they only toilet paper tigers so irrelevant and have no say at the table.

Quote:
Old 09-30-22, 05:16 PM   #6882
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

i'm sure it is but personally i would let Ukraine finish the fight and make no offers as long has a ruskie is in their countryi'm sure putin will go right back at them so why give them time to rebuild Afterall you don't kill a rattlesnake by chopping off the tail you do it by chopping the head off
Old 09-30-22, 05:19 PM   #6883
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by les green01 View Post
i'm sure it is but personally i would let Ukraine finish the fight and make no offers as long has a ruskie is in their countryi'm sure putin will go right back at them so why give them time to rebuild Afterall you don't kill a rattlesnake by chopping off the tail you do it by chopping the head off
If the ‘professional’ Russian military that has been trained and re-equipped over the last decade can’t prevail in Ukraine, it is extraordinarily unlikely that a mass of conscripts with just weeks of training will provide a solution to Putin’s territory aspirations. We only need to supply Ukraine, Russia is man enough to shoot itself there is little else that Putin can do to Ukraine he has not already done. City destruction, rape, torture, murder, annexation and nuclear threats have not cowed the Ukrainians. Putin’s recent announcements mean that Ukraine winning this war will take longer, and have a much higher price for Ukraine and Russia.

Quote:
Old 09-30-22, 05:24 PM   #6884
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

No more red lines when it comes to deliver type of weapon to Ukraine, as I understand it.

Quote:
- U.S. military aid is limited - for example, in terms of range. Does it have anything to do with fears about the nukes?

- I do not see it is connected. Although whether the weaponry aid will lead to escalation is being discussed. But I don't see any hard red lines on the weapons we're asking for.
https://www.eurointegration.com.ua/e...09/30/7147819/

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 09-30-22, 05:39 PM   #6885
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
No more red lines when it comes to deliver type of weapon to Ukraine, as I understand it.

https://www.eurointegration.com.ua/e...09/30/7147819/

Markus
If Russia’s nuclear arsenal is in the same state as its regular military, then there’s every chance they’ll just blow up on launch.

Quote:
Closed Thread