SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-22-08, 07:40 PM   #616
Zero Niner
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 69
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkhorn1x
OK - help me out here. How does one get the chronometer to appear on the Navagation and Attack maps like it does in the GWX SHIII mod?

Or is that not possible?
Pressing 'x' does the trick I think, to toggle the chrono on and off from view
Zero Niner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-08, 09:07 PM   #617
Barkhorn1x
Captain

Downloads: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Niner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkhorn1x
OK - help me out here. How does one get the chronometer to appear on the Navagation and Attack maps like it does in the GWX SHIII mod?

Or is that not possible?
Pressing 'x' does the trick I think, to toggle the chrono on and off from view
Thanks - don't know how I missed that.
Barkhorn1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-08, 09:42 AM   #618
Zayphod
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4chund
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacquero
Which version of TMO works with 1.4? I tried the link from page 1 and the download wouldn't work, and 15B dosen't work.
Try this Version:

http://hosted.filefront.com/Ducimus554/2193187

The Versions for SH4 1.5 have the ....152.... in the Name.
Ha, thanks - I was having the same issue last night, trying to install the 1.5 version into a 1.4 patched game. Almost started a new thread on it, but just goes to show, if you search, you'll find the answer is already here.

BTW, that link for the 1.4 version should be posted on the first post, just in case some of us are still using v 1.4. :p

Downloading now...........
Old 07-29-08, 04:21 AM   #619
Bosje
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 89

very nice

now, i got TMO152. That IS the latest, yeah? I saw some things about 172 or something but the filefront delivered 152 yesterday. so 172 is an entirely other version, I gather?

Asking because I noticed the interface is back to the one I recognize from 1.4

also: will I wreck everything if I remove cameras.dat and commands.cfg from PE3.3 and then install it on top? I prefer ducimus' setup over 3.3. (I'd be even happier if I could get the roaming command room camera working properly but you can't win em all, lol)
Old 07-29-08, 04:15 PM   #620
tiger shark
Bosun

Downloads: 51
Help

Hi guys,im sure that this is a great mod and i've been trying to download it for days but every time i try there is a message like this :"
There was an error processing your request. Please wait while your request is retried in 10 seconds...

If this error persists, please contact FileFront support."So could you please give me some advice about this, I don't know what to do and I am a big sh4 fan,i want to instal new mods so badly but every file on filefront just wont download!Thanks
tiger shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-08, 06:38 PM   #621
tiger shark
Bosun

Default problem resolved

this is the greatest mod I've ever seen,thanks alot man,finally sh4 is the best game ever (i dont know about you but for me sure is)
Old 07-31-08, 04:00 AM   #622
Der_Balu
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 24

Hi,
I can't download it too.
How did you get it run ?
Der_Balu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-08, 10:54 AM   #623
tiger shark
Bosun

try use opera browser and if it still doesn't work,then try pressing download button,I've tryed many times and finally the miracle happen
Old 07-31-08, 02:00 PM   #624
Atlantis
Mate

Downloads: 0

So yeah, I've downloaded the 1.4 version and the 1.4 version, and they both crash during the loading page, I keep getting an error message, but it freezes (thus I'm unable to read the message) and crashes. My game is fully patched and updated, Also, I have the uboat TMO patch, so what is going on?
Atlantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-08, 06:32 AM   #625
Q3ark
Watch Officer

Downloads: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantis
So yeah, I've downloaded the 1.4 version and the 1.4 version, and they both crash during the loading page, I keep getting an error message, but it freezes (thus I'm unable to read the message) and crashes. My game is fully patched and updated, Also, I have the uboat TMO patch, so what is going on?
Version 1.4 is not compatible with the u-boat missions expansion pack. You need v1.5
was H2SO4.
Q3ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-08, 06:45 AM   #626
Atlantis
Mate

I ment to say I had downloaded V1.4 and v1.5, sorry my mistake.
Atlantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-08, 01:08 PM   #627
Dutch
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 19

I've been gone forever but now I'm back and TMO is still "Not Compatible" With NSM!? It can't be that difficult to include that. Having TMO without NSM is like having a great game that crashes on start up.

Anyone know if NSM is RFB compatible? I may have to convert. I do want to play with TMO but if it isn't NSM compatible then whats the point? The mods I wanted installed are as follows. RSRDC PE3.3 TMO and NSM.
Unfortunately I don't know how to freaking install all of them togather to get the desired effects. The PE3.3 adobe reader suggest

TMO 1.52
(Fails to Mention SBoat Engine Fix)
RSRDC_TMO1.5v_371
(Fails to Mention Patch 10)
(Fails to Mention AuxGB fix)
#1PE Install
#2d PE3 Special Effects For TMO
#3b PE3 submarine bubbles and caustics and roll pitch for TM
#4 PE3 Ship_debris_SH4_with bodies
#5 PE3 real reflections for harbour and objects
#6 PE3 patch for TM

In light of the info here how would I install NSM4 to get it to work with all of this. I guess I'll look into RFB since its obvious an attempt to make TMO NSM compatible in the future (which is why I took a break) is out of the question. Such a shame.
Old 08-01-08, 05:13 PM   #628
Wilcke
The Old Man

Downloads: 234

...you may want to try the NSM thread as I do believe some folks have it running with TMO. I have the older version of NSM I believe its NSM 3.3 and I can get that to work with TMO. Like I said if you do the research you should be well on your way. I always liked NSM 3.3, my favorite of all the versions.

Happy hunting!

For the best in Fleet Boats go to: Submarine Sim Central. http://forum.kickinbak.com/index.php
Check out: A Brief Introduction to the Pacific Submarine War by Ducimus
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=128185
Operation Monsun plus OMEGU, the #1 ATO Solution for SH4!

Signature Art by Gunfighter
Wilcke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-08, 09:01 PM   #629
Orion2012
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
I've been gone forever but now I'm back and TMO is still "Not Compatible" With NSM!? It can't be that difficult to include that. Having TMO without NSM is like having a great game that crashes on start up.

Anyone know if NSM is RFB compatible? I may have to convert. I do want to play with TMO but if it isn't NSM compatible then whats the point? The mods I wanted installed are as follows. RSRDC PE3.3 TMO and NSM.
Unfortunately I don't know how to freaking install all of them togather to get the desired effects. The PE3.3 adobe reader suggest

TMO 1.52
(Fails to Mention SBoat Engine Fix)
RSRDC_TMO1.5v_371
(Fails to Mention Patch 10)
(Fails to Mention AuxGB fix)
#1PE Install
#6 PE3 patch for TM

In light of the info here how would I install NSM4 to get it to work with all of this. I guess I'll look into RFB since its obvious an attempt to make TMO NSM compatible in the future (which is why I took a break) is out of the question. Such a shame.
Here's how I have my mods...
REL_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_152
TMO_SBoat_engine_Patch
RSRDC_TMOv15_V371
RSRDC_V371_Patch10
RSRDC_AuxGB_Fix
#1 PE3 Install
#6 PE3 patch for TM
PE3 Install less floater
ROW PE3 Install sun flair for camera
ROW Sound Effect v_9

As far as NSM goes, I THOUGHT they had been incorporated with TMO as they are listed in the credits. I have played both RFB with NSM and TMO, and they all sink very similar. The TMO ships go faster, but that could be the NSM light version. Not saying they are in there fully, but the ships in TMo differently sink in a more realistic way then the stock game.

Edit: the first page of this thread list NSM 3.1 in the credits.
Orion2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-08, 01:10 PM   #630
Dutch
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 19

I'll take a look-see but I don't want to run the risk of one mod or another not working correctly with each other, again that would just waste a perfectly good mod.

I've got RFB working right now, figured I'd give it a go and see what all the hype is about, but I'm sure I'll be back to TMO sooner or later.

Does anyone know if TMO is even attempting to become compatible with NSM?

EDIT: Ok so TMO has NSM 3.1 not 4. From what I understand though quite alot has been implimented in 4. Again is there any hints as to if TMO and NSM will become compatible in the future?