SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-22, 07:08 AM   #14
GrenSo
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 584
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupo Cattivo View Post
Hi,

there's nothing wrong in the scale of RAOFB. The problem is just that the centiradian scale on the ( left and bottom ) side of the reticle is
incorrect and is not in scale with what is reported by the RAOFB. The misalignment is extremely noticeable, look this new - more clear - image:

the blue lines are projections of the centiradian scale of the RAOFB. The bottom part of the image has been fixed by me, the top part not yet.
Just to give an idea of ​​the extent of the error, think that the 10th line should be on the blue line below it! Basically almost an entire unit of misalignment.

I'm trying to fix it myself but I'm not very good :S

I would like to emphasize that I do not want to bother but just give some feedback on the issues found

Congratulations on your new pc!

I have to check the used texture, but I'm sure, that this one is not from me and is already included in TWoS.

I hope, I can give you until the weekend feedback or an update with corrections.

Edit: I done a short check at work and I can tell you the textures "RAOBFMiddle_attack.dds" and "RAOBFMiddle_obs.dds" are not from me and are already included in TWoS. The problem could have to do with the resolution. In what resolution are you playing SH5?

“Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind.” - J.F.K.

Last edited by GrenSo; 07-19-22 at 07:56 AM.
GrenSo is offline   Reply With Quote