Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-22, 05:16 PM   #6631
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Map of arson attacks on military enlistment offices and local administrative buildings in locations across Russia since Wednesday 21 September.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 09-24-22, 05:19 PM   #6632
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpv1974 View Post
We have to wait until December.
A cornered rat is capable of amazing things.
Why December Putin gone cosplay Santa Claus? Furthermore, it has no gain for Russia to use nukes nill Santa Claus does not exist

Quote:
Old 09-24-22, 05:22 PM   #6633
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

re kpv1974
It seems i misunderstood you, i am sorry. I agree, he is dangerous.
If humanity survives this, in the long run the question should be how to not let certain people reach certain (political) leading positions anywhere in this world. It is easier for dictators, but it is also possible for 'democratic' politicians when they or their supporters are crazy.

It really is a complete shambles. I have russian friends, most of them here are against Putin. Like me they are "for Russia", but not "for Putin".
On the other hand way too much russians here support him.
I ask them why, and why they do not move to Russia if they like it so much, which always creates an uneasy reaction. The far right of them says something like "i wait for Russia to come here", which is of course cowardly nonsense, the rest tries not to answer.
Why don't they fight for Russia in Ukraine? Or against Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland and whatever comes next?
I guess they do not know what it is about living in Russia right now, but i admit I do not know what their reasons are. Some cloudy patriotism, "right or wrong my country"? Disinterest?

After all some Ukrainian said that
“For most people they turn off the tv and the war is over for them, but not for us.”

For us, it is easy.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 09-24-22 at 05:33 PM.
Old 09-24-22, 05:38 PM   #6634
kpv1974
Helmsman

Downloads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Talking about turning points, Russia already had it they gone lose nukes will not give them victory or save face it will be burned of this earth by the retaliation, so December will not happen Putin is stupid but not that stupid. The principal role of nuclear weapons is to deter potential adversaries from an attack, nothing else.

>> Russia already had it they gone lose nukes will not give them victory or save face it will be burned of this earth by the retaliation

Did the most honest BBC tell you this? (LOL)

What makes you think that Russia will give up its nuclear weapons?
And what is she, does not contain him in full combat readiness?
I wouldn't jump to such rash conclusions.
Just - Russia is very sensitive to these types of strategic weapons.

Moreover, the puten has nothing more, an effective argument for confrontation with Western "partners".
Old 09-24-22, 05:57 PM   #6635
kpv1974
Helmsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Why December Putin gone cosplay Santa Claus? Furthermore, it has no gain for Russia to use nukes nill Santa Claus does not exist

because Putin said-either Russia will win, or the whole world will turn into dust.

I don't doubt his statement.
Because paranoids are in power, they decide the fate of the world.
And alas - no one can resist them.
at least in that police system which now exists in Russia.
You must understand that Putin is a dictator.

And no political opponent has the right to vote against him.
Whoever gives his dissenting vote will be immediately destroyed by the Putin regime. I hope this is clear to you?

You should not underestimate Putin. In fact, you still don’t know what kind of world evil this is.
Old 09-24-22, 06:07 PM   #6636
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I do not have a crystal ball, I can therefore not foresee the future..

I'm confused how can anyone know what's will happen in December.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 09-24-22, 06:17 PM   #6637
kpv1974
Helmsman

Time will tell whether nuclear weapons are in the hands of responsible politicians, or whether they are in the hands of political blackmailers.
Old 09-24-22, 06:25 PM   #6638
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
because Putin said-either Russia will win, or the whole world will turn into dust.

I don't doubt his statement.
Because paranoids are in power, they decide the fate of the world.
And alas - no one can resist them.
at least in that police system which now exists in Russia.
You must understand that Putin is a dictator.

And no political opponent has the right to vote against him.
Whoever gives his dissenting vote will be immediately destroyed by the Putin regime. I hope this is clear to you?

You should not underestimate Putin. In fact, you still don’t know what kind of world evil this is.
Putin is a loser, that I am certain of also certain he is a bully dictators do not rule alone always by support of... Putin is on a dangerous power road, not certain he will survive. He can oppress people, but that is done by other forces if they decide it is over, Putin is a goner and knowing Russia everyone with a bit of power is trying to destroy each other to become tho top dog. Putin is busy saving his ass, got no time pressing buttons.

Quote:
Old 09-24-22, 06:27 PM   #6639
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Source?

Quote:
Old 09-24-22, 06:39 PM   #6640
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Time will tell whether nuclear weapons are in the hands of responsible politicians, or whether they are in the hands of political blackmailers.
Russia has only political blackmailers all failed and backfired not afraid only good answer is aufs Maul only thing fascists understand.

Quote:
Old 09-24-22, 06:45 PM   #6641
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Russia has threaten even giving a hint on using nukes in Ukraine.

Maybe they will use nuke(s) in Ukraine, maybe not.

If they decide to use these, will it happen in Oct. Nov. or in Dec. ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 09-24-22, 06:47 PM   #6642
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Tactical nukes used by Russia are possible, i say that since months. Strategic nukes I do not waste a thought on, hte principle of mutual assured destruction still applies and an ICBM going off in Ukraine inevitably will bring the West actively into the war., If Ukraine goes after the Crimea peninsula, I almost expect the sue of tactical nukes by Russia if they cannot stop them conventionally. Which they probably couldn't, if Ukraine is so confident to indeed attack the Crimea on the ground to retake it from the occupiers.

Russia can only lose by using tactical nukes, and Ukraine will not be impressed: they already have seen their cities obliterated by conventional means, a small nuke cannot shock them much anymore. Militarily, the relevance of tactical nukes is very limited, if they want to seea military effect, they would need to use not one, but many, and this inevitably will trigger a very robust NATO reaction - when the fallout clouds reach Europe at the latest. Russia will be reached by fallout as well, btw.

Russia cannot win a war with NATO, or the US alone, after the past 7 months we can base on that assumption, I think. Stupid European politicians however could lose a war, however. By cowardice and appeasement and allowing to get intimidated by Putin's threats. Putin understands just one thing: immer auf die Fresse. I preach this since years; Putins only reaction scheme to being confronted has always been one and the same: he escalates. Escalates. Escalates. Escalates. He is a macho and a psychopath, evertyhing else would be a sign of weakness, and he does not allow himself to be perceived as weak. By now he also has no other choice indeed anymore. If he falls back, his own puppets will get rid of him.

He is done, any way. Only question is how many more lives he pulls down along with him and how much more destruction Ukraine will suffer.

Last edited by Skybird; 09-24-22 at 07:01 PM.
Old 09-24-22, 06:56 PM   #6643
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

why wait until December if he was going do it he would already done it and if UK or the US seen doing preparation for a strike they would react in a heartbeat,dictators are in power because the citizens allows them to be all it take is some balls and determination to stand up
Old 09-24-22, 07:04 PM   #6644
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by les green01 View Post
why wait until December if he was going do it he would already done it and if UK or the US seen doing preparation for a strike they would react in a heartbeat,
He currently fabricates a nuclear casus belli - the referendums. Once they have been counted (as if that would be needed...) he will claim the occupied territories now are Russian soil and any attack on them would be an attack on Russia itself. And then he unchains the nukes.

If they let him.
Old 09-24-22, 07:40 PM   #6645
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
He currently fabricates a nuclear casus belli - the referendums. Once they have been counted (as if that would be needed...) he will claim the occupied territories now are Russian soil and any attack on them would be an attack on Russia itself. And then he unchains the nukes.

If they let him.
Ukraine already attacked Russia (Crimea Belgorod) several times and Putin did not react nuclear it will not happen he is only prolonging this to ensure his power but think that will be in vain

Quote:
Closed Thread