Uploads: 0

Otto Harkaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-23, 06:14 PM   #5987
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Now it’s Biden’s turn

CNN makes shocking pivot and is actually now reporting on the whistleblower's claims that the Department of Justice conducted a cover up operation for Hunter Biden.

The state media's plan is becoming clear.

Get Joe Biden out of the White House for 2024 & replace him with Gavin Newsom.

"The question is, where was this message and was evidence like this thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the IRS?"

The Biden family could take care of all of this so easily if they would just explain why every single member of the family, except for the unacknowledged granddaughter, was receiving millions of dollars in their bank accounts from oligarchs all over the world.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-23-23 at 07:40 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-23, 03:27 PM   #5988
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

More unsubstantiated mystery whistleblower allegations. Report back when there is actual substance to any of this.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-23, 03:29 PM   #5989
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

So you’re seeing a pattern too?

Old 06-24-23, 06:19 PM   #5990
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
More unsubstantiated mystery whistleblower allegations. Report back when there is actual substance to any of this.
Why? I was subjected to that crap daily for 4 years from the likes of Schiff & Co.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-23, 06:33 PM   #5991
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Old 06-25-23, 10:53 AM   #5992
Otto Harkaman
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 31

Old 06-25-23, 11:39 AM   #5993
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Harkaman View Post
I believe the basement dweller calls that a two tier justice system.

Old 06-25-23, 11:41 AM   #5994
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

1/3 of all homeless in the United States live in Gavin’s Democrat dystopian state of California.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-25-23 at 12:45 PM.
Old 06-25-23, 01:40 PM   #5995
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

The Designated Defendant: Was Hunter Biden Always the Fall Guy?

https://jonathanturley.org/2023/06/2...-the-fail-guy/

Quote:
Below is my column in the Messenger on the curious role of Hunter Biden as the “designated defendant” of the Biden family. Throughout the years of influence peddling and millions in transfers to various Biden associates and family members, Hunter remained the frontman. He is now expected to face accountability for these dealings. He even complained to his daughter in 2019 that he was being sued. Telling her that “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary.” While he will get off light, he will be expected to take 100 percent of any accountability as his father repeatedly says how “proud” he is of his son.

Here is the column:

The reported plea bargain for Hunter Biden was of little surprise to many of us. Indeed, a year ago, I described these very counts as a way to carry out a “controlled demolition” of this scandal.

Hunter Biden is, on many levels, a hapless figure of a man, devoured by destructive addictions and appetites. Yet the most tragic aspect of Hunter’s life may be his apparent role as the designated defendant of the Biden family. He allegedly became the conduit for what House Republican investigators say was potentially millions of dollars from influence-peddling, including possible payments to his uncle, the widow of his deceased brother, and even Biden grandchildren.

In the law, the “designated defendant” is often a chump who is given some impressive title, a good salary, and the authority to sign reports or filings for a corporation.

Hunter was clearly more than a simple dupe, but he never had much to offer beyond his name and access to his father.

Many have noted that Hunter Biden was an implausible business associate or board member to be working with various foreign companies. He had lived a life that was a toxic mix of nepotism and narcotics, by his own admission. According to his 2021 memoir, during the period when foreign companies were clamoring to give him millions of dollars, he was “drinking a quart of vodka a day” and “smoking crack around the clock.” He kept up that self-destructive lifestyle, he said, until his father’s 2020 presidential campaign began.

When Hunter’s world began to collapse financially, his uncle, James (who has been implicated in influence-peddling in news reports and by House investigators) rushed to assure him that he and his father were arranging a “safe harbor” for him, according to one media report. The alarm over Hunter cutting off contact was understandable as a family matter in dealing with a relative with a history of drug addiction. Yet Hunter also potentially represented something of a threat to a family that has long been accused of influence-peddling.

Hunter has relied on his family and his father’s political associates to protect him. He reportedly paid his delinquent taxes with the help of a wealthy friend; other unnamed individuals paid huge sums for his art work.

When Hunter’s gun disappeared near a school and local authorities were investigating, the Secret Service mysteriously showed up at a gun shop and asked for the paperwork tying him to the gun.

When Hunter lost a laptop reportedly filled with incriminating emails detailing criminal conduct with drugs, as well as alleged evidence of influence-peddling, national security experts rushed forward to declare it was likely to be Russian disinformation. Much of the media joined with an effective news blackout of the story. The FBI then allegedly sat on the laptop and did not appear to do a thing to investigate further.

At every juncture, the wayward son of Joe Biden seems to be snatched from the jaws of disaster.

Now, at the center of a swirling scandal of alleged influence-peddling, Hunter has emerged with a plea that brings a new meaning to the word “bargain.”

He will plead guilty to two minor misdemeanor tax counts and a phantom felony count that will go away in time.

Yet this may be the most vital role that Hunter has played for his family. He will declare himself guilty so the media and the political establishment can declare the scandal to be a closed matter: Nothing more to see here, other than a plea to a couple misdemeanors.

This is why betting against the Bidens in a corruption scandal is like betting for The Generals against the Harlem Globetrotters. The plea agreement already is being heralded by the Biden team as the final resolution of any Hunter Biden investigation.

The hope is that Hunter takes the hit for the family. He will avoid jail time, and his father can avoid a political scandal.

In his memoir, Promises to Keep, Joe Biden wrote about how he once asked Hunter, “What do you want to be when you grow up?”

Hunter responded, “I want to be important.”

Like much else about Hunter’s life, that statement now seems tragic on a Shakespearean level. Hunter allegedly was key to bringing in millions of dollars in exchange for influence with and access to his father. He is now taking a plea to tie off a scandal threatening his family. He is the designated defendant who will stand in the dock and take the hit. In that perfect Bidenesque moment, he will plead guilty to not paying taxes but avoid answering questions on how he made his money.

The plea deal also avoids the charge that the White House most feared: a violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA). Despite the striking similarities with the past FARA cases, like that of Paul Manafort, there is no allegation that Hunter was an illegal foreign agent. If this is the final “resolution” as claimed by Hunter’s counsel, it also is the ideal resolution for the Biden family.

Hunter has finally achieved his childhood dream. There is a host of people, from his family to foreign officials around the world, who will bear witness to that. Hunter Biden finally is important.

Jonathan Turley, an attorney, constitutional law scholar and legal analyst, is the Shapiro Chair for Public Interest Law at The George Washington University Law School.

Old 06-25-23, 07:10 PM   #5996
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Old 06-26-23, 05:38 PM   #5997
Otto Harkaman
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 31

Old 06-26-23, 06:05 PM   #5998
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
How about a public confession, will that do?

Dementia patients often blurt out the truth the mind can no longer hide.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-27-23 at 09:32 AM.
Old 06-27-23, 07:43 AM   #5999
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Just read a Danish Blog about Biden & Co.

It's to long to translate(well more like if people read all of it)

I'll translate the last words

Quote:
It succeeded in obscuring the Biden clan's corruption circus throughout the 2020 presidential election, which cost Trump the election victory. Would it work again? Because as the Americans say: "If we can't see it on TV, it hasn't happened!"
On June 26, 2023
I'm speechless hope it's a fairytale

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-23, 12:22 PM   #6000
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Dead beats have to pay their bills.

The 87% of Americans without student loans are no longer forced to pay for the 13% who do.

SCOTUS cited Nancy Pelosi in their ruling against Biden’s Student Loan handout:

“People think that the President of the United States has the power for debt forgiveness. He does not. He can postpone. He can delay. But he does not have that power. That has to be an act of Congress." - Nancy Pelosi

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-30-23 at 01:24 PM.