SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-17, 04:52 AM   #11
IceMike
Seaman

Downloads: 140
Uploads: 0

Jeezus, yea in 1997 i was only 3 years old. Cant remember a thing. But i do remember the golden days of childhood, the time you had no worries whatsoever besides what you'd do tomorrow all day.
I luckily enjoyed a stress free childhood and grew up in a traditional family, a family that taught values, the importance of integrity, respect thou fellow man, and told you whenever you saw a police man that those men and women would help you if you ever got into trouble.

Grew up without really knowing what i would do in life, i did always have childhood dreams about being a police officer, or a fireman. So eventualy, i went why the hell not. And pursued a career in the emergency services. Signed up for the royal fire academy and was approved for junior enrollment in 2008 started actual fire academy training for service in 2012 and graduated in late 2014. Been a volunteer ever since.
To pay the bills i followed an expermental government education course that aimed to prepare youngsters for the emergency services, or the military.
I followed and completed it and became a private security guard working for a company for 2 years before joining an internal security division for a coastal hospital. Been working there till now, keeping the peace and safeguarding the doctors and nurses and doing my best to protect those people.

As for subsim, i stumbled across this community when i was looking for advice on how to play silent hunter 4 that i got gifted and somehow got hooked on. I found it to be a lovely community. I hardly ever post, i tend to stick by the sidelines watching, creepily, behind the nearst bush with a pair of binocs.

So yeah, thats about it in a nutshell really, happy anniversary subsim!
IceMike is offline   Reply With Quote