SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-22, 02:38 PM   #11
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
Please explain me clearly what is the problem with this camera (internal ? External ?)
So I can try to fix it… because I don’t understand what you are saying, and I didn’t notice any problem so far.
Furthermore it’s been very long since I tweaked it
Unsure of why, but the issue is with the next/previous cam views... for Me Fifi... the 1st couple of ships I cycle through are fine in viewing them... it begins to go awry, soon after like... the 4th or 5th time of cycling through those views. Matters not if it's going through view using just the next function or the previous cam... the end results the same.

Next I know is, that the cam is then no longer focused on any ship at all... is located only God knows where exactly, just enough to know it's not on a ship. Some changing through the views after that point in the whole thing, is what looks to be open water, other views are near the land/water juncture... all the while, since the next/previous cam view has gone "bonkers", with the cam view doing a weird bob & weave up & down.

So far, am in My very 1st patrol out of Costanza... & yeah, I am in the proper U-boat for that... a Type II-A.... sailed from the base on the 1st of Oct. of '42... believe the date is right on when I left base.

Know that I set it up to start in 10-42, in the 30th flotilla, & that I selected a Type II-A U-boat, through SH3Commander.

Am in the middle of setting up just a straight up virgin mix, to use as a back stop to test & see if the same happens with starting out a career in the Black sea... as a control group test. The few extras that I use, have nothing to do with the cam, that I can see of, is just sound & texture eye candy things... nothing that impacts .dat, .zon or any of those things... still...

will run the base copy, just to cross verify.

M. M.