SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Sub/Naval & General Games Discussion > Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-13, 06:17 AM   #16
Baloogan
Loader

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Episode 7 Uploaded!

Welcome back to Baloogan Campaign! Episode 7 focuses on creating and importing custom overlays for Command as well as what a Carrier Battle Group in 2025 might look like!
I work on Custom Overlays for RAF Fairford! I overlay an overlay on top of an overlay, it gets confusing from here on in!
I return to Operation Lightning Strike and discuss creating a custom overlay for Bin Laden's compound.
Air battles continue! A P-3 Orion is chased out to sea; a pair of F-22 Raptors are tasked to clear the P-3's six. They supercruise and fire BVR!
My F-22 Raptors reach the P-3 Orion and fire AMRAAM BVR down the axis of the detected bogey!

I start a new scenario with a 2025 USN CVBG vs Brazil Land Based Air. James Kirk commanding the DDG-1000 Zumwalt!

I compose the Brazilian land based air defense. I guess as to who Brazil would buy aircraft and weapons from. I decided on French aircraft and Russian SAM.

I look at the difference between Weapons and Mounts and Magazines; as well as bring in custom overlays for the Brazilian airbases.

I prepare the Brazilian Air Force to respond to any detected surface contact with a Exocet Strike.

I set up Brazil's defenses; they will respond automatically to any air contacts or surface contacts. Air contacts will get all the currently airborne aircraft to converge on the contact and surface contacts will make the Exocet armed aircraft to sortie.

I take a look at all the cool sensors in a Modern American Carrier Battlegroup! Including Phased Array radars that can be electronically steered!

I discuss physical oceanography as it pertains to modern naval combat!

I spawn Minot AFB complete with a good chunk of our Nuclear Deterrent! I also create overlays for a random airbase in Africa and discuss how Command might be breaking the law!

I spawn a small land combat simulation, a company of T-72s vs a platoon of Abrams! Also I track a ballistic missile as it flies into Canada!

I fire AMRAAMs from my F-35s at the hostile bogies! I discuss dataurls and how they are modeled in Command.

I end off Episode 7 with a Tomahawk strike on Brazilian ammo bunker installations! And the difference between the Blk III and Blk IV Tomahawk. Hint: The Blk IV Tactical Tomahawk is worth the extra $$$ .
Baloogan is offline   Reply With Quote