Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-01-22, 10:37 AM   #4261
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by les green01 View Post
Democrats tells them to come on up so we got records numbers we got them throwing 2 year old over the fence they threw a 6 month old baby in the rio grande what would have happen to that baby if it wasnt a unit of rangers nearby remember the so call whipping that dems threw a fit about that long rope is to keep the horse from trampling over someone here a idea instead of using buses planes to take them to dems we load them up with dems and send them south
Normally we can’t arbitrarily ship them back. There needs to be a repatriation agreement between the U.S. and the immigrants home country. It’s harder or near impossible to do sometimes when immigrants have committed crimes here because then some countries don’t want them back. I know we have agreements I just don’t know the particulars.

For some it’s ok for people enticed by gaping holes in our southern borders to die during the journey or when attempting to cross our southern border, that’s not their problem. Just don’t ship them to their affluent neighborhoods because that’s when immigrants welfare suddenly matters too them. That’s when they get their hackles up, start thumping their chests and become concerned enough to form committees and start investigations.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 11-01-22 at 11:13 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-22, 12:03 PM   #4262
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Normally we can’t arbitrarily ship them back. There needs to be a repatriation agreement between the U.S. and the immigrants home country. It’s harder or near impossible to do sometimes when immigrants have committed crimes here because then some countries don’t want them back. I know we have agreements I just don’t know the particulars.

For some it’s ok for people enticed by gaping holes in our southern borders to die during the journey or when attempting to cross our southern border, that’s not their problem. Just don’t ship them to their affluent neighborhoods because that’s when immigrants welfare suddenly matters too them. That’s when they get their hackles up, start thumping their chests and become concerned enough to form committees and start investigations.

Yeah especially if it gives them an excuse to investigate future political opponents and perhaps knock them out of the race. They continue to do it with Trump and now Desantis as well.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-22, 09:15 PM   #4263
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

The Supreme Court DENIED Lindsey Graham’s Application for an Emergency Stay to block the subpoena requiring him to testify before the Fulton County Special Grand Jury investigating criminal election interference in the 2020 election. Lindsey Graham will be required to testify before the Special Grand Jury.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-22, 08:51 AM   #4264
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

What’s your point? You live in California, I live in Florida. Lindsay Graham represents the State of South Carolina and frankly I could care less what happens in South Carolina politics. Fulton County, Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis is an Democrat. What did you expect? Let me rephrase that, what do you expect to happen?

I don’t know about you but I’m beginning to see a pattern here. IMO the above is a political boondoggle and will turn out to be just another nothing burger like the rest. Sad, we have inflation, record number of deaths on our border, dwindling oil reserves, small businesses can’t pay rent, expected increase in gas, war in Ukraine, threat of nuclear war, possibility of small businesses closing, job loss, deflation, but nothing burgers are the only platform they run on.

Anyway, let’s get back to the previous topic here. Namely the record number of border crossings and the deaths of people attempting to cross our open southern borders. The preservation of life is kind of a non-partisan issue don’t you think? Obviously others think walls work and can dramatically slow and even stop the flow of illegal immigrants. Hell, walls make your house and do a fantastic job keeping the neigborhood kids from riding bicycles through your living room. Israel built a wall and it reduced the flow of terrorists. Finland is strengthening their border wall, Your state has a border wall even Poland is building one. How about we finish ours. So we can better regulate the flow of humans surging across our borders. This is the land of opportunity but we also have the right and obligation to determine who gets to enter.

I guess another topic to prepare for is the inevitable increase in gas prices when they eventually have no choice but to stop tapping into our national oil reserves.

Last edited by Rockstar; 11-02-22 at 10:07 AM.
Old 11-02-22, 11:56 AM   #4265
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

Quote:
What’s your point? You live in California, I live in Florida. Lindsay Graham represents the State of South Carolina and frankly I could care less what happens in South Carolina politics. Fulton County, Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis is an Democrat. What did you expect? Let me rephrase that, what do you expect to happen?

I don’t know about you but I’m beginning to see a pattern here. IMO the above is a political boondoggle and will turn out to be just another nothing burger like the rest. Sad, we have inflation, record number of deaths on our border, dwindling oil reserves, small businesses can’t pay rent, expected increase in gas, war in Ukraine, threat of nuclear war, possibility of small businesses closing, job loss, deflation, but nothing burgers are the only platform they run on.

Anyway, let’s get back to the previous topic here. Namely the record number of border crossings and the deaths of people attempting to cross our open southern borders. The preservation of life is kind of a non-partisan issue don’t you think? Obviously others think walls work and can dramatically slow and even stop the flow of illegal immigrants. Hell, walls make your house and do a fantastic job keeping the neigborhood kids from riding bicycles through your living room. Israel built a wall and it reduced the flow of terrorists. Finland is strengthening their border wall, Your state has a border wall even Poland is building one. How about we finish ours. So we can better regulate the flow of humans surging across our borders. This is the land of opportunity but we also have the right and obligation to determine who gets to enter.

I guess another topic to prepare for is the inevitable increase in gas prices when they eventually have no choice but to stop tapping into our national oil reserves.
Walls work to a degree, but only if manpower or technology is used. Studies do show they stop the majority of regular folks, but not determine smugglers or dope dealers. It's amazing with Biden in office and now record high drug overdoses of over 100,000 a year, mostly Fentanyl, you'd think we see this as a war and put the military on the border and shut it down. We certainly need to go back to Trump era policies that worked. Hard to grasp but when Biden leaves office over 400,000 Americans dead from overdose. That basically equals the total number of US military dead in WW2.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-22, 06:16 PM   #4266
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Unfortunately it seems the mind set of the blue anon believers revolves only around conspiracy theories, petty drama, and other trivial b.s. rather than show any concern about anyone else or their country. Remember when Texas was searching vehicles at the border and all the crap blue anon spewed about the hold up on the economy or how Texas just needs to get out of the way and let the feds handle it?

In May 2021 there was a report from Texas DPS has seen seizures of fentanyl imports across the Texas borders increase by 800%. So much the for the brainwashed blue anon idiots telling Texas to get out of the way and let the Feds (a.k.a Biden) do their job.

Quote:
A report this year from a bipartisan federal commission found that fentanyl and similar drugs are being made mostly in labs in Mexico from chemicals shipped primarily from China.
https://wisconsinwatch.org/2022/10/a...liefs-persist/

Last edited by Rockstar; 11-03-22 at 04:52 AM.
Old 11-02-22, 07:17 PM   #4267
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

the open border now reminds me of the old movie red dawn in that movie it started with a open border anyway you put way it as i see it we are getting invaded
Old 11-02-22, 07:32 PM   #4268
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Dear Diary:

After days of continuous threats of leaving the country if a border wall in Texas and Arizona is built, I'm starting to believe that nobody takes me seriously. I must take drastic measures; perhaps I'll glue my hand to a Space X rocket just before it launches.

Sincerely, Blue Anon

Post script: Resist!

Old 11-03-22, 12:49 AM   #4269
Ostfriese
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0

Isn't the US-American opioid crisis (of which the fentanyl problem is a part) something that has been going on for decades?

IIRC this was caused by companies "encouraging" doctors to prescribe more and more opioids, even at a time when OD deaths were already mounting.

Last edited by Ostfriese; 11-03-22 at 06:25 AM.
Ostfriese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-22, 03:48 AM   #4270
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Yes there’s that too.

Old 11-03-22, 05:57 AM   #4271
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
Unfortunately it seems the mind set of the blue anon believers revolves only around conspiracy theories, petty drama, and other trivial b.s. rather than show any concern about anyone else or their country.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-22, 06:40 AM   #4272
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

I thought i asked reasonable questions of reasonable concerns and not one response from blue anon drama queen conspiracy theorists. Switch gears and troll them and watch they come out of the wood work with the memes and nothing burgers. Lol

You did not disappoint.

Old 11-03-22, 02:27 PM   #4273
Torvald Von Mansee
Sea Lord

Downloads: 3

Quote:
Dear Diary:

After days of continuous threats of leaving the country if a border wall in Texas and Arizona is built, I'm starting to believe that nobody takes me seriously. I must take drastic measures; perhaps I'll glue my hand to a Space X rocket just before it launches.

Sincerely, Blue Anon

Post script: Resist!
Textbook strawman
Old 11-03-22, 02:44 PM   #4274
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Keep’em comin’. Lol

Old 11-03-22, 02:51 PM   #4275
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
I thought i asked
You didn't. You made statements.

Quote:
reasonable
Immediately followed by:

Quote:
blue anon drama queen conspiracy theorists.
Quote:
You did not disappoint.
It's great, you should try it too some time.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote