SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-15-23, 07:01 AM   #181
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

The Israeli military will attack by land, air and sea, it says in a statement ahead of an expected ground offensive - but gives no timings or specifics
Israel has warned 1.1m Palestinians living in north Gaza to evacuate south, and thousands have been fleeing by vehicle or on foot
The UN's aid agency told the BBC that Gaza is "being pushed into an abyss"
The US has sent a second aircraft carrier to the region to "deter hostile actions against Israel". Meanwhile, Iran has warned of "far-reaching consequences" if Israel continues attacking
And tension is rising on Israel's northern border with Lebanon, too. An Israeli civilian has been killed near there by a missile fired from Lebanon
More than 1,300 people were killed in Israel last weekend when Hamas fighters crossed the border to attack civilians and soldiers
More than 2,300 people have been killed in Israel's bombing campaign of the Gaza Strip launched in the aftermath, Palestinian authorities say

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-23, 08:01 AM   #182
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Rules of Engagement?, do any terrorist organisation follow them?, I've never heard of any terror group that uses them so I'll assume that's a big fat No then.

Rules of Engagement are for idiotic governments, they tie the hands together of one side while the other one just does what the hell it wants.

New Rules of Engagement against terror organisations should be brought in and fast, a major terror war was recently lost because only one of the protagonists used these outdated rules. Kid glove tactics will never win against terror tactics and, someone should stand up and scream it out loud for everyone to hear. Hamas was voted in by their citizens, they are as guilty as the terrorists are, no amount of squealing for mercy should be given, "You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind".
Old 10-15-23, 08:30 AM   #183
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Maybe Israel should parachute food and water into the area that they want everyone to flee to, but any vehicles speeding back away from that area nicking the provisions for the terrorists is fair game.

This could help with the slanted press, if they'd report on it. They don't ever mention the knock bombs and warnings ahead of time, or that Hamas is telling everyone to stay as human shields so...
Old 10-15-23, 08:46 AM   #184
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Wow, it is all so easy behind your keyboards executing genocide HOW CREAT MUCH COURAGE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-23, 09:34 AM   #185
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Wow, it is all so easy behind your keyboards executing genocide HOW CREAT MUCH COURAGE!
It seems like we lose war, just because we are strict on using ROE.

Does this mean I'm into killing thousands of civilians-In no way, but if some should get killed by some smartbomb who fail it targets or civilian where inside the target-Then be it.

One should take aim at the terrorist-It's them who is winning the wars.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-23, 10:12 AM   #186
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
It seems like we lose war, just because we are strict on using ROE.

Does this mean I'm into killing thousands of civilians-In no way, but if some should get killed by some smartbomb who fail it targets or civilian where inside the target-Then be it.

One should take aim at the terrorist-It's them who is winning the wars.

Markus
A invasion of Gaza will not win this for Israel, it will not destroy Hamas for every killed Palestine civilian Hamas will get more than 10 volunteers Hamas gets millions yearly from Iran and certain Arab states. Their leadership lives in Qatar, so they will not suffer and with renewed funds go on. We made rules for wars, those are made for centuries to throw them overboard is going the way Russia gone, and it will not get you a win wars are not won on the battlefield but around the table.

Quote:
Old 10-15-23, 10:25 AM   #187
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Lets see what will happen if Hamas wins this conflict, do you think for one minute that Hamas will let them leave Israel to go elsewhere, if you believe that, then you're just the same as the rest of the Wests "Useful Stupid Idiots".

No matey, there'll be another Holocaust again and it'll make the 1940's Holocaust look like a monkeys bleeding tea party.
It wont stop until all the Israelis are dead, and that begs the question, how much would you like to donate towards an oven then?, $1 dollar or a $1000?, or are you one of those supporters who like to stay in the shadows so no fingers can be pointed at you?.
I'm sure Iran will be donating millions of dollars to that cause and, there'll be thousands of millions of dollars flooding in from every corner of the globe as well, and we all know what religion they are.

I don't do "Stupid" but apparently there are lots of people who do.
Old 10-15-23, 11:19 AM   #188
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Lets see what will happen if Hamas wins this conflict, do you think for one minute that Hamas will let them leave Israel to go elsewhere, if you believe that, then you're just the same as the rest of the Wests "Useful Stupid Idiots".

No matey, there'll be another Holocaust again and it'll make the 1940's Holocaust look like a monkeys bleeding tea party.
It wont stop until all the Israelis are dead, and that begs the question, how much would you like to donate towards an oven then?, $1 dollar or a $1000?, or are you one of those supporters who like to stay in the shadows so no fingers can be pointed at you?.
I'm sure Iran will be donating millions of dollars to that cause and, there'll be thousands of millions of dollars flooding in from every corner of the globe as well, and we all know what religion they are.

I don't do "Stupid" but apparently there are lots of people who do.
I know what Hamas is and wants, seeing people here wishing some kind of genocide on the Gaza Palestinian civilians behind their keyboards I find stupid and naive to think this Hamas problem is solved it won't the hydra has not lost his heads and will with support from other states begin again with a largely bigger pool of fighters than before.

Quote:
Old 10-15-23, 11:24 AM   #189
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

The problem is:
Iran and Syria-Remove these two from the equation and Hamas as Hezbollah would most likely cease to exist

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-23, 11:31 AM   #190
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Perhaps we can focus on discussing the issues instead of calling people stupid, which mostly means that they disagree with your opinion.
Old 10-15-23, 12:43 PM   #191
Exocet25fr
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 254

Yankees manipulated by Bibi..... he will never change!

Old 10-15-23, 12:46 PM   #192
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
Perhaps we can focus on discussing the issues instead of calling people stupid, which mostly means that they disagree with your opinion.
Sounds good to me.

Old 10-15-23, 01:02 PM   #193
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-15-23, 01:53 PM   #194
Exocet25fr
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 254

Gaza's metro with their traps! Ouch!, Good luck to the new Tunnels Rats!
Old 10-15-23, 02:20 PM   #195
Dargo
Admiral

A senior Israeli official told The Times of Israel that Israel has resumed water supply to the Gaza Strip. US National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan earlier told CNN that his Israeli counterparts had informed him of the decision to resume water supply to Gaza. A US lawmaker told The Times of Israel on Saturday, 14 October, that a senior Israeli official had indicated to them that Jerusalem would allow food, water and medicine into Gaza after imposing a siege on the area.

Quote: