Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-23, 06:49 PM   #1
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Default The TV Series Thread

We have a Movie thread but no TV Series thread, so, I'll start the ball rolling.

Number (1) is a bleeding great series, I'm 6 episodes in and this is turning out to be a diamond in a field of horse manure, no heroes, no super humans, it's just survive or die.

Number (2) is not usually what I would watch but as it's supposedly based on a true story I thought I'd give it a go. I'm 3 episodes in and so far it's a bit iffy, (iffy) means I'm not really taken by this series and some of the language she uses wouldn't be heard in a brothel, but I've started it so I'll finish it to the end.

Number (3) this has all the makings of a good series, I'm only 1 episode in but there's a range war on the horizon between ranchers and sheep farmers and I'm thinking the body count is going to spiral upwards. There's only one man who will come out of this a rich man and that's the bleeding Undertaker.

Number (4) I'm once again 1 episode in and I'm thinking this is another iffy one, I just can't believe everyone was a bunch of bleeding savages in the wild west but that's the vibe I'm getting with this series. I'll keep on watching it to the end but I'm thinking I've made another boo boo just like I have with number (2)

(1) The Last Of Us.
Twenty years after modern civilization has been destroyed. Joel, a hardened survivor, is hired to smuggle Ellie, a 14-year-old girl, out of an oppressive quarantine zone. What starts as a small job soon becomes a brutal, heartbreaking journey, as they both must traverse the U.S. and depend on each other for survival.

(2) The Law According to Lidia Poët. (based on a true story by all accounts) Hmmmm
In late 19th-century Turin, the young Lidia Poët, fights against everything and everyone to get what is rightfully hers: to be enrolled in the official register of lawyers. A profession, at the time, reserved exclusively for men. Nevertheless, nothing could stop her dream of becoming the first female lawyer in Italy.

(3) 1923
Follow a new generation of the Dutton family during the early twentieth century when pandemics, historic drought, the end of Prohibition and the Great Depression all plague the mountain west, and the Duttons who call it home.

(4) The English
An aristocratic Englishwoman, Lady Cornelia Locke, arrives into the new and wild landscape of the West to wreak revenge on the man she sees as responsible for the death of her son.