Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-23, 08:25 AM   #11821
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 07-11-23, 12:53 PM   #11822
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

I can see similar events taking place in the future.

Quote:
A Russian naval captain has been assassinated on his morning run after being hunted down using a fitness tracker app.

Stanislav Rzhitskiy was found with four bullet wounds in his back near the Olimp sports complex in Krasnodar, southern Russia, according to reports.

His death was said to be payback for a brutal Kalibr missile strike on the Ukrainian city of Vinnytsia nearly a year ago that he allegedly commanded. The submarine he controlled attacked the city several times last year and the deadliest strike killed 28 people.

Russian investigators believe Rzhitsky's running route was tracked by a jogging app he used and that the timing of the killing was linked to the upcoming first anniversary of the Kalibr attack on July 15.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...0ff9879b&ei=11

Old 07-11-23, 02:42 PM   #11823
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Zelenskyy is disappointed

NATO are not going to invite Ukraine to become a member.

Don't understand why he feel NATO has stabbed him in the back, he should know that a country in war or crisis can't become a member.

There's only two ways for Ukraine to be invited.
1. Get an agreement with Russia - Ceasefire.
2. Win the war.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 07-11-23, 05:34 PM   #11824
tonschk
Admiral

Downloads: 172
Default ROSEANNE VS PIERS ON THE VERY LARGE AMOUNTS OF NAZIS IN UKRAINE

ROSEANNE VS PIERS ON THE VERY LARGE AMOUNTS OF NAZIS IN UKRAINE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vvYv7BaxagDp/

Old 07-12-23, 12:40 AM   #11825
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

According to investigations by German RTL reporters, the trail around the sailing yacht involved in the Nordstream 2 blow-up leads to Russia. Persons in charge of the charter and hire have been located in Moscow - one woman was anything but taken with it when contacted and reacted with great hostility.

After it looked in the meantime as if Ukraine with its own commando was responsible for the blast, it now looks again more as if it was a Russian action that laid false tracks to make Ukraine responsible for the Russius blast. RTL says it is practically inconceivable that a ringleader of the attack could move unmolested and freely in Moscow itself if she had carried out the attack without instructions from the Russian government.
Old 07-12-23, 05:16 AM   #11826
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-12-23, 05:40 AM   #11827
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-12-23, 05:57 AM   #11828
Exocet25fr
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 254

when Ukrainian nationalists slaughtered Polish civilians during the Second World War.

https://www.dw.com/en/ukraine-poland...cre/a-66185178
Old 07-12-23, 06:58 AM   #11829
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

In the meantime Russia continues to carry out war crimes against civilians much like they did in Berlin back in 1945.

Old 07-12-23, 08:11 AM   #11830
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

I shouldn't get so uptight but I hate that Nazi!!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Old 07-12-23, 08:17 AM   #11831
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
I shouldn't get so uptight but I hate that Nazi!!
His day of reckoning will come and the irony is it'll probably be from within his own ranks.

Old 07-12-23, 10:37 AM   #11832
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

The million dollar question right now 'Where is Yevgeny Prigozhin?'

Quote:
Wagner mercenary group boss Yevgeny Prigozhin who led a botched rebellion, is likely dead or in jail, a former senior US military leader has said.

Moscow previously claimed Vladimir Putin met Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin five days after the mercenary chief led a rebellion in Russia, but retired General Robert Abrams said this was likely staged.

Mr Abrams, previously served as the commander of US Forces Korea, told ABC News: “My personal assessment is that I doubt we’ll see Prigozhin ever again publicly.

“I think he’ll either be put in hiding, or sent to prison, or dealt with some other way, but I doubt we’ll ever see him again.”

Asked if he thought Prigozhin was still alive, General Abrams said: “I personally don’t think he is, and if he is, he’s in a prison somewhere.”

Regarding the alleged meeting in Moscow, the General said: “I’d be surprised if we actually see proof of life that Putin met with Prigozhin, and I think it’s highly staged,” General Abrams said.

During the meeting Putin offered an “assessment” of Wagner’s actions on the battlefield in Ukraine and “of the events of June 24”. He also “listened to the explanations of the commanders and offered them options for further employment”, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov claimed.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...47199cbf&ei=42

Old 07-12-23, 02:04 PM   #11833
Skybird
Soaring

I expect there will be no easing of Russia's stance on Ukraine if Putin gets replaced. Any successor most likely will be a military or security/intel man, and these circles as far as they have a seat in Moscow all are in favour of the war, and are hostile to the West and believe seriously history betrayed them. If any of these comes to rule, he will need to consolidate hisr power - by acting especially brutal and ruthless to demonstrate that there is no easy joking with him.

Putin's sins will outlive him and continue to haunt Ukraine and the West long after his death. Russia wiull try to make the Ukraine uninhabitable, and crash its economy so that it cannot exist as a state.

The civil society in Russia is "worthless" in that most people, the overwhelming majority, just shrugs their shoulders and do not care as long as the state does not directly affect them. They are educated to bezhave in such a way to not attarct atgention by the state. You have to expect nothign from such a people. The opposition has always been dramatically overestimated by the West (wishful thinking), and now is in shambles, isolated and unorganised.

There will be no uprise by the people against the government, no matter what the government does in crimes and wars. People do not care.

Economically and financially, Russia can hold out the war FOR YEARS to come.

All that what I say is bad and unwelcomed. But there's no point in sugarcoating things.
Old 07-12-23, 02:31 PM   #11834
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I expect there will be no easing of Russia's stance on Ukraine if Putin gets replaced. Any successor most likely will be a military or security/intel man, and these circles as far as they have a seat in Moscow all are in favour of the war, and are hostile to the West and believe seriously history betrayed them. If any of these comes to rule, he will need to consolidate hisr power - by acting especially brutal and ruthless to demonstrate that there is no easy joking with him.

Putin's sins will outlive him and continue to haunt Ukraine and the West long after his death. Russia wiull try to make the Ukraine uninhabitable, and crash its economy so that it cannot exist as a state.

The civil society in Russia is "worthless" in that most people, the overwhelming majority, just shrugs their shoulders and do not care as long as the state does not directly affect them. They are educated to bezhave in such a way to not attarct atgention by the state. You have to expect nothign from such a people. The opposition has always been dramatically overestimated by the West (wishful thinking), and now is in shambles, isolated and unorganised.

There will be no uprise by the people against the government, no matter what the government does in crimes and wars. People do not care.

Economically and financially, Russia can hold out the war FOR YEARS to come.

All that what I say is bad and unwelcomed. But there's no point in sugarcoating things.
As it is, Russia this will not go as you think all you assume is based on information from the West we do not know the numbers or the people that going to be in power. Only thing I know is the history that every change in Russia has gone horrible wrong for Russia. There will be a point that Russia will explode than the factions gone begin the struggle for power who will win nobody knows, but it is gone cost allot with that going on they can not do a war because one of that faction(s) is the military, so troops will be brought back to Russia to prove the power that is gone give Ukraine the change to drive out the remaining force in occupied areas. And the fact how the Russians are morons in these kinda things they gone blow the whole Russia up if they can keep Russia itself they must be happy the other regions will be gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotsky
Decayed regimes inevitably elevate leaders of stunning incompetence, corruption and imbecility, figures like Czar Nicholas II and Donald Trump. Even the elites, in the end, do not want to defend them.
Imperial powers are especially vulnerable and fragile they are not self-contained, but instead depended on the exploitation of resources and labor as well as on vast military machines that drained the state of resources. Add this war to it, Russia has lost massive resources in a case of power change those resources left will splinter because every region will take control to achieve power in this power struggle like any criminal they hate and mistrust each other so outcome is chaos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.

Last edited by Dargo; 07-12-23 at 02:49 PM.
Old 07-12-23, 02:53 PM   #11835
Skybird
Soaring

We will see. Usually your views on this topic are far more optimistic than mine. But so far they have not shown to be right. I am much more cautious in declaring Russia "dead". If I wpouöld go b y all the analysis of the past 18 monthsk, Put9n should have died severla death by now, died of sweverla diferent forms of cancer, the Russians hould be unable to fire missiles since many months, the economy should be collapsing anew every month, and their Rubel should have been dissapeared from the international market.

Es bringt nichts, sich die Dinge schönzureden.