SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-15-14, 02:29 PM   #1
U19Zf
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Issue with TDW New UI mods PLEASE HELP!!

Doesnt matter if its version 6.8.0 or 7.3.0 but when i go into game to pick a new career I see the interface your suppose to however i also see several pop ups in the middle of screen blocking my view . This i can tell is possible a training tutorial pop up because one of them is where to find the deck gun . Heres the issue cannot exit out of pop ups nor move them . and what is strange i havent found this issue change whether there is other mods with New UI or by itself . Hopefully some one here can point me in the right direction . I havent seen a person with similiar issue on the forums from several sites
Old 04-15-14, 02:40 PM   #2
raymond6751
Admirable Mike

Downloads: 421
Uploads: 0
Default I think

It may be that you have loaded other mods before the one that you think is the problem. The new ui has to be the first one, I believe. Try unloading everything, then load just Darkwraith's UI alone. See if it clears up the problem.

If so, add in other mods one by one. Use the single missions to see if all loads up to play properly. If loading a mod causes problems, it is not compatible with something loaded earlier.
Old 04-15-14, 02:45 PM   #3
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405

Quote:
Originally Posted by U19Zf View Post
Doesnt matter if its version 6.8.0 or 7.3.0 but when i go into game to pick a new career I see the interface your suppose to however i also see several pop ups in the middle of screen blocking my view . This i can tell is possible a training tutorial pop up because one of them is where to find the deck gun . Heres the issue cannot exit out of pop ups nor move them . and what is strange i havent found this issue change whether there is other mods with New UI or by itself . Hopefully some one here can point me in the right direction . I havent seen a person with similiar issue on the forums from several sites
delete all Draggables.TDW files from SH5 main folder and i recomand u to use the latest version of tdw's UI and the generic patcher
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-14, 05:24 PM   #4
U19Zf
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Issue Still there

Updated to the newest version of New UI like you said and even the Generic patcher but then ran into problems there telling me my game was out of date which it isnt just bought it and its version 1.2 atleast i hope its up to date guess theres no way to have that mod .. Its ok just wanted it for the SH4 and SH3 like buttons and Tools didnt need the difficulty im just a novice player . But if you can recomend a mod that has the similiar SH3 and SH4 buttons please tell me and also where do i find What mods come first what comes second in JSGME i been reading alot about mods needing presidence .. Thank you for your help
Old 04-15-14, 07:05 PM   #5
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123

A warm welcome “U19Zf “ to the Subsim family.

you will always find someone here to help you.

Link to my SH5 post:

STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS & HOW TO DO IT

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=211804

Post your mod list.

See my Post #9 if you are not sure how to do it.
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mod issue, modlist, new ui