SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-20-22, 08:18 PM   #1
DeutscheQuality
Seaman

Downloads: 150
Uploads: 0
Default TMO 2.5 texture bug?

So, ive just installed TMO 2.5 in my Silent Hunter 4. Its working fine, but there is only one small error that i dont know what is causing it.

When looking through periscope or in the external view, there is those white squares underwater. Anyone have a clue of what is it? Here is the mod list im using:

Dont know if this help, but im running the game on Windows 10, Steam version.
DeutscheQuality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-22, 10:56 PM   #2
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeutscheQuality View Post
So, ive just installed TMO 2.5 in my Silent Hunter 4. Its working fine, but there is only one small error that i dont know what is causing it.

When looking through periscope or in the external view, there is those white squares underwater. Anyone have a clue of what is it? Here is the mod list im using:

A texture was left out of the upload by mistake. Due to the size and process of uploading the mod , will have to wait until next release for it to be corrected. However, if you download vickers03 sea life mod (pacific) and run it after (see README for install order) TMO 25. Update BH, it will resolve the texture problem.

Also, your screenshots are not showing up.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-22, 11:48 PM   #3
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491

wolf_howl15

Quote:

For 1... don't need to do screenshots, to show just what your jsgme mod list of activated mods are.

Is but, a simple matter to open up jsgme for the mod set you need to show your list of mods activated... click on "tasks", in the center of it.. & that will open up a sub menu.

Scrolling down that menu, you'll find export... hovering the mouse pointer over that, will open up another sub menu... in that, will see to clipboard or similarly worded selection choice.

Clicking on that, will copy the mods listed, that are activated by that particular jsgme... in this case... TMO v2.5, herein reported of having issues with that mod set.

On clicking "export to clipboard", will then allow you in your next reply, to paste that list... &... NO need for a screenie of that list.

Hope this info helps.

M. M.
Old 01-21-22, 12:09 AM   #4
DeutscheQuality
Seaman

Downloads: 150

Thanks for the help guys, it worked. Also, sorry for the prints, i didnt know that i could send the mod list to the clipboard. Again, thanks for the help.
DeutscheQuality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-22, 12:30 AM   #5
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Thanks for the help guys, it worked. Also, sorry for the prints, i didnt know that i could send the mod list to the clipboard. Again, thanks for the help.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-22, 06:58 AM   #6
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491

wolf_howl15

Quote:

No sweat... something I had passed on to Me & doing the same... passing it along, so that others know on how to do so.

M. M.