SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-09-22, 07:30 PM   #3871
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

"They're" coming for us and anything we have that they want to be the sole "benevolent" source of like weapons, wealth, & property. Trump is just in the way.
Old 08-09-22, 08:35 PM   #3872
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
"They're" coming for us and anything we have that they want to be the sole "benevolent" source of like weapons, wealth, & property. Trump is just in the way.
I don't think "they" represent the majority of center and left voters.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-22, 08:55 PM   #3873
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I don't think "they" represent the majority of center and left voters.
When I say "they" I mean your overlords or powers that be. You happen to belong to the tribe of already convinced peons. I'm one of the peons that will need to go to a fun camp, or get made into Soylent Green.
Old 08-09-22, 09:28 PM   #3874
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

I think the biggest fear or concern is seeing how the FBI clearly has become weaponized for political purposes, like going back to Hoover. We know the first warrants that led to Trump's first impeachment were done under false premises to where if the facts were known would've not been given. We saw Comey find Hillary "extremely careless" instead of the criminal standard of 'grossly negligent" and all the offices of justice covered for her. We saw Dems excuse, promote and incite riots for over a year. Notice when BLM pushed back the gates at the WH and the SS rushed Trump to a secure bunker Dems laughed at him for hiding, no word of an attack on the highest office of the land and no concern for the plus 70 SS agents that were injured and 100's of other officers. It was interesting to see Dems became for law and order and punishment to the highest standards for those rioters that came to their house, the rest of America not so much. No big fan of Trump, but the double standard and seeing what's happening to the legal system to go after him is rather hypocritical and showing how dangerous politics have become.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-22, 10:08 PM   #3875
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
When I say "they" I mean your overlords or powers that be. You happen to belong to the tribe of already convinced peons. I'm one of the peons that will need to go to a fun camp, or get made into Soylent Green.
Convinced of what? Anyway I think soylent green will get bypassed for lab grown from biomatter which could be soylent green after all.

David Bowie
Old 08-09-22, 10:20 PM   #3876
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
I think the biggest fear or concern is seeing how the FBI clearly has become weaponized for political purposes, like going back to Hoover. We know the first warrants that led to Trump's first impeachment were done under false premises to where if the facts were known would've not been given. We saw Comey find Hillary "extremely careless" instead of the criminal standard of 'grossly negligent" and all the offices of justice covered for her. We saw Dems excuse, promote and incite riots for over a year. Notice when BLM pushed back the gates at the WH and the SS rushed Trump to a secure bunker Dems laughed at him for hiding, no word of an attack on the highest office of the land and no concern for the plus 70 SS agents that were injured and 100's of other officers. It was interesting to see Dems became for law and order and punishment to the highest standards for those rioters that came to their house, the rest of America not so much. No big fan of Trump, but the double standard and seeing what's happening to the legal system to go after him is rather hypocritical and showing how dangerous politics have become.
I think you read too much into it. Should the DOJ just ignore evidence because it is inconvienient to a politician, or party? They had to have enough evidence to think they could be granted a search warrant and they were. This doesn't erode my faith in the DOJ but rather enhance it.

Yes, August, Hillary is the antichrist that got away but does that mean it was because of bias, or conspiracy, or ignoring evidence to move forward? If there was enough evidence then the republican party failed to find and present it such that the DOJ would be forced to act, and then there is the nature of how Trump couldn't accept defeat which led to the Capitol riot.

David Bowie
Old 08-10-22, 07:47 AM   #3877
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

A list.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61084161
Old 08-10-22, 08:10 AM   #3878
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Before I went to bed I posted a link from CNN-Now I can't find it. Maybe I was to tired and forgot to press the submit reply button.

It was about his forum on where some of his supporters have posted death threat to the judge who gave green light to FBI.

Edit
It seems to be back on CNN

Quote:
Users also encouraged others to post the address of the judge they believe signed off on the search warrant. "I see a rope around his neck," a comment under a picture of the judge read.
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/09/p...rch/index.html

End edit

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-22, 08:15 AM   #3879
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
I think you read too much into it. Should the DOJ just ignore evidence because it is inconvienient to a politician, or party? They had to have enough evidence to think they could be granted a search warrant and they were. This doesn't erode my faith in the DOJ but rather enhance it.

Yes, August, Hillary is the antichrist that got away but does that mean it was because of bias, or conspiracy, or ignoring evidence to move forward? If there was enough evidence then the republican party failed to find and present it such that the DOJ would be forced to act, and then there is the nature of how Trump couldn't accept defeat which led to the Capitol riot.

There was plenty of evidence against Clinton. You know that Comey and the DOJ just refused to do anything with it. You can't deny she had an illegal mail server containing thousands of classified documents, that she first tried to deny it, then tried to cover it up by destroying it (she claims) and deleting thousands of subpoenaed documents. Far more than Trump is accused of doing with old Presidential records that the FBI has had access to for months.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-22, 08:27 AM   #3880
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Before I went to bed I posted a link from CNN-Now I can't find it. Maybe I was to tired and forgot to press the submit reply button.

It was about his forum on where some of his supporters have posted death threat to the judge who gave green light to FBI.

Edit
It seems to be back on CNN

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/09/p...rch/index.html

End edit

Markus

So? I didn't see you getting all upset that the Supreme Court justices home addresses were posted or the death threats they continue to receive. Just remember Markus with over 300 million people you can find any nutty opinion you want but that don't make it the norm.

Old 08-10-22, 08:33 AM   #3881
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
So? I didn't see you getting all upset that the Supreme Court justices home addresses were posted or the death threats they continue to receive. Just remember Markus with over 300 million people you can find any nutty opinion you want but that don't make it the norm.
Of course I have not or it wasn't my intention to generalizes

I know there are trump supporters who is like you-A supporter who support Trump but does not go into the extreme.

Markus

Old 08-10-22, 08:35 AM   #3882
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Seriously? There are documented cases of the DOJ being used purely for political purposes going all the way back to FDR who used it to gather "intel" on people who apposed his National Security Policies and had the temerity to send him missives about it. And don't get me started on Hoover who used the FBI as a political tool since it's inception.

The FBI ran "COINTELPRO" for over 20 years before they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. I refer you to the Church Committee Report for more detail. If you think that the DOJ Stopped those activities cause they got caught back in the 70's, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona you may be interested in buying.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-22, 08:48 AM   #3883
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

It makes me sad to read that DOJ and FBI is being used as a weapon against another person-In this case Trump.

It looks like witch hunt for me.

This is how I understand it by reading your comment.

And I who have high thoughts about the American justice.

Markus

Old 08-10-22, 08:49 AM   #3884
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Of course I have not or it wasn't my intention to generalizes

I know there are trump supporters who is like you-A supporter who support Trump but does not go into the extreme.

Markus

Figure that 99.9999% of people who support Trump are like me.

CNN, the premiere anti-Trump organization, managed to find some anonymous nut to cast as the generic Trump supporter, now who would have thunk it?

Old 08-10-22, 08:52 AM   #3885
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Figure that 99.9999% of people who support Trump are like me.

CNN, the premiere anti-Trump organization, managed to find some anonymous nut to cast as the generic Trump supporter, now who would have thunk it?
I stand corrected- I shouldn't have used CNN as source-Since they are known to be a genuin Trump-Hate-tv-station.

Markus