Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-07-24, 01:52 PM   #7861
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

. Biden’s Economic Adviser Jared Bernstein: “… I don’t get it.”

Now you know why Druckenmiller gives Bidenomics an ‘F’

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-07-24 at 02:44 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-24, 02:36 PM   #7862
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Hmm now that both side use this type of picture one could say that there's not-so-clever-people(voters) on both side

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-24, 02:43 PM   #7863
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Hmm now that both side use this type of picture one could say that there's not-so-clever-people(voters) on both side

Markus

Exactly.

Old 05-07-24, 05:23 PM   #7864
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Not looking so good for the governments case against Trump.

Quote:
Judge Indefinitely Postpones Trump’s Classified Documents Trial

Former president Donald Trump’s criminal trial in Florida for allegedly mishandling classified documents is being postponed indefinitely.
Trump-appointed judge Aileen Cannon ordered a new pretrial schedule for motions and discovery Tuesday afternoon after the classified documents case was originally scheduled to go to trial later this month.
“The Court also determines that finalization of a trial date at this juncture — before resolution of the myriad and interconnected pre-trial and CIPA issues remaining and forthcoming — would be imprudent and inconsistent with the Court’s duty to fully and fairly consider the various pending pre-trial motions before the Court, critical CIPA issues, and additional pretrial and trial preparations necessary to present this case to a jury,” Cannon said in her order.
The trial will likely be pushed until after the 2024 presidential election this November. Trump is the presumptive GOP presidential nominee and will face off against incumbent President Joe Biden

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...cuments-trial/

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-24, 05:41 PM   #7865
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Why are you saying the Government when it is the state Vs Trump on the subject?

Or is there something I've misunderstod ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-24, 05:55 PM   #7866
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:

Markus
He is being prosecuted by Democrats in the federal courts over the classified documents and by Democrats in the State courts over Stormy Daniels. Both of which Trump will win, like I said before he’s not going to jail, in fact he never was going to jail. IMO since Biden, the world has caught fire, uncontrolled border, demonizing an entire population of voters over a campaign slogan on a hat, the economy sucks, inflation keeps rising. The only political platform Democrats have this election season is to distract everyone from their failure with ‘chilling headlines’, articles by anonymous sources, blatant abuses of power and election interference by preventing an opposition candidate from speaking or traveling the country to share his vision, attempting to ruin him financially and crush his reputation with a never ending bombardment of false accusations and litigation.

We have truly become a banana republic. To hell with the country and the people.

Long live the Democrat Party!

And no Sun Tzu didn’t say that but it fits.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-07-24 at 09:21 PM.
Old 05-07-24, 06:09 PM   #7867
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:

Markus
Rockstar is correct. There are three separate criminal cases ongoing against Trump. The Federal Government is trying to hang him on mishandling of classified documents, the State of Georgia is trying to get him for election interference and the State of New York is trying to get him for falsifying business documents.

It looks like the Federal case is about dead in the water, the New York case is looking pretty weak and I haven't heard about the Georgia case lately except that the lead prosecutor is being investigated for some sort of malfeasance.

Last edited by August; 05-07-24 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-07-24, 09:38 PM   #7868
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

So where are these camps in the hills where I'm going to get some training? Can I bring my La-Z-Boy recliner? I really hope this is one of my instructors.

Old 05-09-24, 07:21 AM   #7869
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Siding with Iran and homegrown kook fringe democrats Biden withholds weapons to Israel. Helping our enemies win and placing American lives at risk, including the hostages still held in Gaza.

Trump campaign slogan is, Make America Great Again

Democrats new slogan is, Destroying Democracy to Preserve it!

Old 05-09-24, 07:44 AM   #7870
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

^ That's a good policy!! If I were an American I'd vote Democrat!!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-24, 06:03 AM   #7871
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

NSFW

Long Live Bidenomics & The Party!

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-10-24 at 07:06 AM.
Old 05-10-24, 12:38 PM   #7872
Torvald Von Mansee
Sea Lord

Downloads: 3

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess one of you will have brought up that quote of Putin saying he wants Biden to win reelection in response to my previous post. Because Putin is such an honest person who'd never try to manipulate anyone!!!
Old 05-10-24, 01:11 PM   #7873
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torvald Von Mansee View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess one of you will have brought up that quote of Putin saying he wants Biden to win reelection in response to my previous post. Because Putin is such an honest person who'd never try to manipulate anyone!!!

Doesn't look like anyone did that. Are you disappointed?

Old 05-10-24, 03:01 PM   #7874
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Evidence of 2020 election fraud in Fulton County Georgia?

Quote:
In the original count, we identified 550 double counted ballots. These ranged from what appeared to be random single-ballot doublings, likely due to paper jams, to entire batches being scanned twice. Surprisingly, about half of these double-scanned documents were QR-coded (Ballot Marking Device) ballots. We had to rely on the ordering of the ballots and patterns to decipher the duplication of these.

More alarming, however, was the discovery of an astonishing 5,812 ballot records present in the original count but missing in the recount data. Entire batches were nowhere to be found in either the recount ballots or the cast vote records.
Adding to the perplexity, we observed some ballot tabulators from which random ballots seemed to have been arbitrarily removed, without any discernible pattern. It was as if someone had rifled through the ballots, randomly discarding some. There was no clear pattern in terms of the candidate selection or any other identifiable reasoning behind these removals, leaving us with more questions than answers about Fulton County's handling of the election.
https://ballotassure.com/Reports/Georgia/2020/Fulton

Old 05-10-24, 08:36 PM   #7875
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Biden lied and throws Israel under the bus for votes in Michigan and Minnesota.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...s-a-liability/

Quote:
President Joe Biden professes his love for Israel and his respect for the Jewish state. On Oct. 18, 2023, he traveled to Tel Aviv to declare, “As long as the United States stands — and we will stand forever — we will not let you ever be alone.”

Today, letting Israel be alone is exactly what Biden intends to do. As Israel fights a seven-front war initiated by Iran and its proxy terrorist groups, Biden has frozen arms shipments allegedly in anger at Israel’s refusal to allow Hamas to preserve its Rafah safe haven.

On its face, the policy is counterproductive. By publicly freezing arms to Israel while simultaneously providing weaponry to Qatar and Lebanon and waiving sanctions on Iran, the Biden administration signals to Hamas that it can take a harder line and it convinces Iran that defeat of Israel is a possibility. Biden also betrays remaining American hostages, held illegally by Hamas. Freezing arms transfers after Holocaust Remembrance Day simply added insult to injury.

Why then did the White House take such a counterproductive stance? The cynical explanation would be that Biden threw Israel under the bus because his aides believe it necessary to win the Muslim vote in Michigan and Minnesota. That could be an impeachable offense, though, as it mirrors Democratic accusations of playing politics with national security that were at the heart of President Donald Trump’s first impeachment.

A more troubling explanation could be at play: As Biden’s acuity and stamina suffer, national security adviser Jake Sullivan has more autonomy than any predecessor. Sullivan rules policy with an iron fist, but he substitutes academic theory for life experience. He believes the U.S.-Israel relationship to be a liability and that the long game requires ripping the Band-Aid off and ending support for the Jewish state, even at the risk of its existence.

Sullivan confuses cynicism with strategy. After the criminally negligent withdrawal from Afghanistan, Sullivan told a gathering in Aspen, “It had to come to an end.” On the facts, Sullivan was deceptive. While nation-building wasted blood and treasure, by 2017 American forces in Afghanistan cost little more than the military presence in Japan and Korea. The Afghanistan investment was worth it. Around 3,000 troops kept the Taliban out of Kabul and every district capital.

With the ego of Henry Kissinger, the skill of Rex Tillerson, and the naivete of Frank Kellogg, Sullivan appears to believe he alone has the foresight to make hard decisions. Simply put, he believes the price of betrayal of allies is worth it. Afghans already pay the price for his cynicism, but Americans will soon as the U.S. withdrawal provides inspiration for terrorism globally.

Then, there is Nagorno-Karabakh. When Azerbaijan cast diplomacy aside, broke its 2020 ceasefire, and blockaded the self-governing, democratic Armenian region, Sullivan put out feelers about relocating the region’s residents, with little care that this amounted to ethnic cleansing. When Azerbaijan used military force to drive out the region’s residents, the White House stood down, seemingly believing that ending the conflict was the sophisticated thing to do even if it meant betraying liberty, emboldening a dictator, and erasing a 1,700-year heritage. Syrian Kurds now face the same cynical calculation as Sullivan appeases Turkey.

Back to Israel: Sullivan would not be the first American official to believe betrayal of Israel to be a virtue. After Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser nationalized the Suez Canal and sought to blockade the Jewish state, France, the United Kingdom, and Israel responded militarily. President Dwight D. Eisenhower sided with Nasser for the cynical reason that Arab states outnumbered Jewish ones.

His decision almost destroyed NATO and shook U.S.-Israel relations to their core. Arab states did not embrace America, though. Within two years, Eisenhower realized his error and sought to rectify it. As a democracy, Israel was simply a better ally.

What Sullivan does, though, is worse. He emboldens enemies to believe war works and anti-Zionism is a solution. Ethnic cleansing and betrayal have become his brand, but the lives he now risks with his arrogance will number in the millions.