SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-19-22, 03:30 PM   #1
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Default TMO Update users: Tell me about fleet Battles you have observed/participated in..

Doing a final run through TMO V2.0 ...I've observed most of the major fleet actions from V1.0, I've added a few more such as Komandorski Islands and improved others since have the BB's CA's firing at one another form longer ranges in V2.0., which fun to watch. Yamato managed to survive the air strikes once (it can happen) and the later in evening around dusk encountered the battleline...got to witness Iowa's vs Yamato and Yamato, in spite of this held her own ultimately before being over whelmed. One of the Iowa's were sunk in process. Fictional battle but would have happened if Yamato had survived the day's air strikes. Hoping to get torpedoes working on some of the DD's before release, may have to be a add on. Anyways...if you have witnessed participated in actions like Midway, Coral Sea, Savo Island, Guadalcanal Naval Battles, Solomons Naval Battles, Surigao Strait, Taffy 3 off Samar. etc tell me what you saw, how it played out. Any major errors or bugs noticed etc.

Thanks in advance.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote