SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-16-21, 10:29 AM   #136
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0
Default re

thanx Kal,
Old 12-16-21, 01:25 PM   #137
kyle9154
Commander

Downloads: 368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 View Post
Hi Kal_Maximus_U669
Because my poor Internet I can not login the Mediafire now,I will send you the Effect upgrade mod as soon as possible
Also after my debug, the Version 2 seems works well with ARB Gui now, It already merged with the effect upgrade mod, I will upload it as soon as possible

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Looking forward to this as your current 2.7 has the MagUI which I don't care for, so i'll download when you have the combined ARB UI/effect upgrade one uploaded.

Admin for the Onealex Mod Discord - https://discord.gg/bKCdQekE4W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSpRvfqFYp0&t
kyle9154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-21, 02:55 AM   #138
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Effect upgrade pack for 86 enhanced ...
Hello Toyotagt86 or is it passing I do not see it anymore because without it I do not like it too much..this mods and essential and should be optional in your mods it is one of the essentials
THX a see soon
Hi Kal_Maximus_U669

Here is the Version 2.1 with ARB Gui Hope you like it
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gcrmt...RB_Gui.7z/file

Here is the Effect upgrade pack, please do not use is pack on the Version 2.1
This pack is made for the first release version.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/akxm4...ed_MOD.7z/file

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Toyotagt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-21, 02:58 AM   #139
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Default Toyotagt86's Enhanced mod for GWX3.0 Version 2.1 Release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doolar View Post
No issues here with ARB either.
Hi Doolar

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Old 12-17-21, 03:04 AM   #140
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Default Toyotagt86's Enhanced mod for GWX3.0 Version 2.1 Release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
Looking forward to this as your current 2.7 has the MagUI which I don't care for, so i'll download when you have the combined ARB UI/effect upgrade one uploaded.
Hi kyle9154

Here is the Version 2.1 with MaGui Hope you like it
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3icnl..._MaGui.7z/file

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Old 12-17-21, 05:51 AM   #141
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 View Post
Hi Kal_Maximus_U669

Here is the Effect upgrade pack, please do not use is pack on the Version 2.1
This pack is made for the first release version.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/akxm4...ed_MOD.7z/file

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Thank you Toyotagt86 thank you for your contribution here I just donwload me too I have problems with my connection ... so if I am not all responding immediately do not be surprised ...
I have other suggestions to submit which are as follows:
1_surprints the mark of the boat above the water "no U mark" moreover it should not even be the doffice it is ridiculous this "mark"
2_add negative buoyancy to all Uboats
3_repair the emblems so that it appears where it is needed .. (our beginner friends do not know how to do it. Not everyone has mastered s3d) and this will avoid unnecessary comments of the style yes it does not work how do we finally you see the trick ...
4_correct the fabulous Arthem map (astvitaliy1982) to make it playable in the Indian Ocean (ps: the version with the Oceanic floor)
remember I already made this request ..
5_replace the cook who is too white with another character even if he is not a cook ..
remember I you already made this request too ..
Finally I may bother you with all my requests ... but I like this mod so much because it already brings together a lot of things that I like in addition we play with the interiors during the destroyer attacks it is the class to be able to walk around in all the submarine I play with ARB & Stiebler etc ... I didn’t have a single CtD it’s a good job
I also have your latest MGUI to install it so pretty ..
Toyotagt86 I want to thank you because yours is that of alex are part of the top list here. Regards Kaleun Maximus U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-21, 07:11 AM   #142
kyle9154
Commander

I wouldn't make these suggestions that Kal listed permanent in your mod as a lot of people don't like being 'forced' to play with some of them such as negative buoyancy mod. If you add them then make sure there in MODS folder and loaded through JSGME as 'optional mods'. Keep up the great work, I would suggest next that you use a uniform mod as you still use the regular GWX uniforms which are alright I guess but are far from being desired (we've already talked about this in your last version, both Anvar and Onealex has some nice uniform/crew mods so maybe you could ask them what they use.

Old 12-17-21, 08:40 AM   #143
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Default sugestion

I made this remark because it is desirable to correct certain aspect of the mods ... it goes without saying that making the buoyancy as well as all the aspects that can be optional is desirable in order to flesh out this mods ...
now I have nothing against these uniforms I just talk about the cook ...
certain here will go to me I do not like if I do not like it ...
I start from the pinricipe that all which brings more to the game whether in realism (If realism there is because it is only a semblance of simulation after all ..) or a prettier graphic aspect .. or the improved gameplay..etc ;;
is always better if it does not deteriorate the mods
I insist on the fact that the Toyotagt86 mod is the only mod where I play ARB great interface with functional interiors it is really a plus .. this he d Alex does not! because he refuses to make them optional ... yet this one really has a lot of assets and I love it just as much. That is why the one from Toyotagt86 must expand in order to make the difference ... to have the choice ..
I have not had a CTD with the two whether it is ARB or MGUI is good FPS .. while Alex's I do not have the same results while he does not have the interiors I am clearly inferior with his mods .. . c is all the same strange no .. moreover "Open Hatch" the hatches are functional in Onealex no mods ..
thank you again ToyotaGT86 continue to make the difference .. because you have done a great job .. expand this mod .. Sincerely KM_U669
Old 12-17-21, 08:51 AM   #144
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Default re

Many Thanx Toyotagt86
Old 12-17-21, 09:48 AM   #145
kyle9154
Commander

I just tested the Merchant fleet mod with your newest release and all is working perfect. I'm going to reupload a Onealex edition and a Toyotagt86 edition of it with sh3 commander ship names.cfg and Englishnames.cfg files included. All you'll have to do is download the one for whatever compilation mod your using and paste/overwrite in main SH3 folder then enabled MFM with Jsgme application.

Old 12-17-21, 10:13 AM   #146
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Icon14 Expand the good mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
I just tested the Merchant fleet mod with your newest release and all is working perfect. I'm going to reupload a Onealex edition and a Toyotagt86 edition of it with sh3 commander ship names.cfg and Englishnames.cfg files included. All you'll have to do is download the one for whatever compilation mod your using and paste/overwrite in main SH3 folder then enabled MFM with Jsgme application.
Thank you Kyle9154 for this excellent news ... here is what will add more thank you for your contribution ...
I have mounted the latest M_GUI version that I have already started but I am making changes that I will announce soon KM Maximus ..
Old 12-17-21, 10:18 AM   #147
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
Many Thanx Toyotagt86
Hey jerry
did you get Mp?
Old 12-17-21, 10:39 AM   #148
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Default Re

yes I did, and thanx again. Can't mess with it now. My wife surprised me and took off today. #@% ! She has other plans for me. Her honeydo list is long and lengthy ... Help !
Old 12-17-21, 11:24 AM   #149
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
yes I did, and thanx again. Can't mess with it now. My wife surprised me and took off today. #@% ! She has other plans for me. Her honeydo list is long and lengthy ... Help !
well me it was great yesterday ...
I will provide recommendations for the Stiebler HSIE settings as well as order soon Doolar I like your Nickname
Old 12-17-21, 05:22 PM   #150
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Default Thank you for the suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Thank you Toyotagt86 thank you for your contribution here I just donwload me too I have problems with my connection ... so if I am not all responding immediately do not be surprised ...
I have other suggestions to submit which are as follows:
1_surprints the mark of the boat above the water "no U mark" moreover it should not even be the doffice it is ridiculous this "mark"
2_add negative buoyancy to all Uboats
3_repair the emblems so that it appears where it is needed .. (our beginner friends do not know how to do it. Not everyone has mastered s3d) and this will avoid unnecessary comments of the style yes it does not work how do we finally you see the trick ...
4_correct the fabulous Arthem map (astvitaliy1982) to make it playable in the Indian Ocean (ps: the version with the Oceanic floor)
remember I already made this request ..
5_replace the cook who is too white with another character even if he is not a cook ..
remember I you already made this request too ..
Finally I may bother you with all my requests ... but I like this mod so much because it already brings together a lot of things that I like in addition we play with the interiors during the destroyer attacks it is the class to be able to walk around in all the submarine I play with ARB & Stiebler etc ... I didn’t have a single CtD it’s a good job
I also have your latest MGUI to install it so pretty ..
Toyotagt86 I want to thank you because yours is that of alex are part of the top list here. Regards Kaleun Maximus U669
Hi Kaleun Maximus U669
Thank you for your suggestions
According your suggestion I have the plan below
1. For the U-mark you want to get an optional mod to remove it, am I right?
2. I will research how the Fifi' s mod done in the Zone and .sim file to get the negative buoyancy effect
3. I will try to repair and release an fix pack or merged in next version
4. I have no experience in using the Photo Shop, I am searching someone Make the Picture for me, if I need merged the Arthem map
5. Searching a crew model to replace the cook, It could be fix in next version

Best Regards
Toyotagt86