SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-23, 07:37 PM   #16
ElCid97
Gunner

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 5

I've been reading the "rules" and was wondering if it would be fine to start another thread for "Beta" testing links, and leave this one for discussion.

I was thinking of editing the first page of this post since the things in there are not necessarily what the mod is going to include now. There are some changes from what I originally put there.

The link to the current "Beta_1" is somewhat farther down the page than the first entry because of this.

Can I modify the top/first post without any penalty, or should I just make a "Beta" thread?

Sorry if it's a dumb question. Just wanted to know before posting "Beta_2" soon. Didn't want to get on the naughty list for no reason.

I've already finished with the NSS files for the S-18, Porpoise, Tambor, Argonaut, Gato, and Salmon, as well as "tweaking" the special abilities, ranks, crewmember, and qualifications "upc" files and wanted to put it out there once I'm done with the next two or three subs. I may just keep pluggin away and wait until I'm done with all of them since it's not taking as long as I thought it would.

Thanks!

ElCid97
ElCid97 is offline   Reply With Quote