SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-22-23, 06:35 PM   #5401
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I guess it's not good for the prosecutions case to have their final witness blurt out to the jury that the reams of written testimony he gave was cherry picked down to just a few pages.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-23, 07:32 PM   #5402
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
That's a She said/He said civil matter, not a criminal one.
That's why I used the word civil.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-23, 09:50 PM   #5403
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
That's why I used the word civil.
No arrest warrants issued for that. What is your boy Bragg waiting for? Could it be his case is weaker than Schiff's Russia collusion case?
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-23, 10:07 PM   #5404
August
Wayfaring Stranger

I dunno, I have it on good forum authority that THIS time they really, really got him but now that New York DA is not going to charge him? WTF?!! First it was Tuesday, then was supposed to be today and now who knows if it will ever happen at all?

It looks like we can add it to the ever lengthening list of failed Democrat attempts. What's it, number 7 or 8, 9 maybe? It also seems to have ginned Trump up some political support too as several pundits had warned it would.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-23, 11:30 PM   #5405
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I dunno, I have it on good forum authority that THIS time they really, really got him but now that New York DA is not going to charge him? WTF?!! First it was Tuesday, then was supposed to be today and now who knows if it will ever happen at all?

It looks like we can add it to the ever lengthening list of failed Democrat attempts. What's it, number 7 or 8, 9 maybe? It also seems to have ginned Trump up some political support too as several pundits had warned it would.
Here is Karen Friedman Agnifilo, former Chief Assistant District Attorney in the Manhattan District Attorney's Office, explaining where things stand as far as can be determined while proceedings are under seal.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-23, 03:10 AM   #5406
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post

The only person who said it was going to be Tuesday was Trump himself.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-23, 09:49 AM   #5407
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

told you so! It’’s another big fat juicy nothing burger topped with extra slices of more nothing. Jokes on you AGAIN. What’s it like being led around by the nose all the time and played like chumps?

Any day now! LOL

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-23, 09:55 AM   #5408
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Here is Karen Friedman Agnifilo, former Chief Assistant District Attorney in the Manhattan District Attorney's Office, explaining where things stand as far as can be determined while proceedings are under seal.
Seriously?... The woman spent 8 min talking in a circle, she had no information that isn't already public knowledge. It's basically a PSA for posting on liberal news sites.

The more I listen to liberals, the less sense they make.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-23, 10:54 AM   #5409
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Moving on to the next Trumped up charge. Seriously?

Old 03-23-23, 11:47 AM   #5410
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

SIX YEARS you’ve been throwing poop and drinking the koolaid. Any day now!

Check your wallet it’s probably missing. LOL

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-23-23 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-23-23, 01:20 PM   #5411
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

The person here had bought Chips, cake and Coca Cola and was glued to CNN to see the arrestation and the riot...

What I got was nothing-Where can I complain and where can I get a refund for the thing I bought ?

(psst of course I did not buy these things, nor did I watch CNN the day before yesterday-I couldn't care less if one of your elected or former politician is handcuffed)

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-23, 04:25 PM   #5412
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

He never was going to jail, Markus. Everything has been made up to portray someone most people have never met in a particular light. Schumer warned us AND Trump don’t screw with intel community: “Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”. Instead of voters putting on the brakes and looking into and asking who the heck put the intel weenies in charge. They just ate it up and for six years and counting the, Democrat cult has swallowed every single story that came out hook line and sinker every single time. All they have to show for it is six years of false accusations, spite & hate egged on by their favorite talking head.

Craziness attracts crazy people, I guess.

BOONDOGGLE from the start BOONDOGGLE to the end.

I said once I’ll say it again democrats though certainly not the only group of political conspiracy theorists, they are by far the largest we have here in the U.S.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-23-23 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-23-23, 04:43 PM   #5413
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
He never was going to jail, Markus. Everything has been made up to portray someone most people have never met in a particular light. Schumer warned us AND Trump don’t screw with intel community: “Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”. Instead of voters putting on the brakes and looking into and asking who the heck put the intel weenies in charge. They just ate it up and for six years and counting the Democrat cult has swallowed every single story that came out hook line and sinker every single time. All they have to show for it is six years of false accusations, spite & hate egged on by their favorite talking head.

Craziness attracts crazy people, I guess.

BOONDOGGLE from the start BOONDOGGLE to the end.

I said once I’ll say it again democrats though certainly not the only group of political conspiracy theorists, they are by far the largest we have here in the U.S.
I have a few American friends on FB.
One of them is showing a deep hate towards the Republicans.
Just read one of her latest issue.

Markus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hate against Republican.jpg (64.7 KB, 8 views)

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-23, 07:52 PM   #5414
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Looking at my country today. I think about Alexander Dugin‘s book ‘ The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia’. I see a lot of what he wrote going on here, now, today.

https://ia801505.us.archive.org/29/i...d-original.pdf

Quote:
Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics".
You should read what he said about France and Germany.

Interesting he also stated the need to train Europeans to blame the U.S. for all the worlds ills.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-23-23 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03-23-23, 10:10 PM   #5415
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

this so called juries is just a joke there is no person in the world when it comes to trump that is impartial one way or another,next nothing in the constitution that says a person under inditment or guilty or whatever cant run and even win
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.so all this could backfire on the low-life woke dems,right now anyone including Trump be better what we have now