Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg322 View Post
Russian TV, Slightly disconcerting

Old news it did not happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 05-03-22, 04:14 PM   #3648
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

Some of these posts reminded me of a old movie war games
Old 05-03-22, 04:26 PM   #3649
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

They seems to see nazis every the Russian government they also accuse Israel for being nazis or support them.

Why drag Israel into this...??

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 05-03-22, 04:30 PM   #3650
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by les green01 View Post
Some of these posts reminded me of a old movie war games
Old 05-03-22, 04:45 PM   #3651
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Here's another aspect on what will happen on May 9th in Russia

Quote:
2022. (AP Photo/Andrew Medichini)
Pope Francis said Tuesday that Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban told him Russia’s invasion of Ukraine will be over by May 9, but that he was pessimistic.

He also said that he has requested a meeting in Moscow with Russian President Vladimir Putin, but has heard nothing back.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/pope-p...-end-by-may-9/

This is being contradicted by

Quote:
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says Moscow’s upcoming Victory Day celebrations on May 9 will have no bearing on the pace of its operations in Ukraine.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...y-may-9-lavrov

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 05-03-22, 05:05 PM   #3652
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
They seems to see nazis every the Russian government they also accuse Israel for being nazis or support them.

Markus
Gerassimov's doctrine, look it up, he designed it for Putin. The new warfare includes hybride war, media war, opinion war, war over foreign population's views and mindset, and bullying and intimidating and threatening. Its all deception, lie, chaos, and ever more bullying.

And in major parts it unfortunately works wonders. From ol' Tucker for Fox in the US to leftwinged progressive in Germany and the endlessly concerned peace movement: they all not only fall for it, but help to spread Russia's narration.
Old 05-03-22, 05:20 PM   #3653
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Watch it you'll give Tucker another confusion enema.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 05-03-22, 05:39 PM   #3654
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post

Markus

The Nazis are Russia, They are acting exactly like Hitler's Nazis. Nazi Germany 1939 = Nazi Russia 2022
Old 05-03-22, 05:41 PM   #3655
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Not meant as a means of provocation toward any German members in our community but Germany ha now become the laughing stock of NATO imho.
Well, to be fair, the US has often become dependent on regimes like the Saudis for energy.
Old 05-03-22, 08:59 PM   #3656
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Something about the translation I think. Headline says Germany has decided to send the cannons. But the article seems to point out it can only send seven because they barely have enough serviceable systems to meet their own defence needs. I say we vote Skybird as chancellor he’s been pointing this out for years and would have seen to it see the Bundeswehr was properly armed by now.

Quote:
The German government has decided to supply Ukraine with self-propelled howitzers Panzerhaubitz 2000 from the Bundeswehr. Berlin will supply seven systems of armored artillery.

As reported by Censor.NET with reference to RBC-Ukraine, it is said in the material of Welt.

According to the publication, the political decision of the Chancellery and the Ministry of Defense of Germany was made contrary to the Board of Governors of the Bundeswehr. They pointed out that only about 40 of the 119 Panzerhaubitzen 2000s in the Bundeswehr's service were serviceable and indispensable for their own needs.

The use of weapons with a sophisticated digital fire control system for Ukraine is also being questioned. The government has ignored these fears, although one of its political maxims is not to weaken the Bundeswehr and its ability to form alliances by supplying arms to Ukraine.

Panzerhaubitzen 2000 is a heavy artillery gun that can fire at a distance of up to 40 kilometers.

Earlier, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz explained that he did not consider it possible to be guided by ratings in matters of war and peace, and reiterated that caution was due to the fact that his government feared the start of NATO war with Russia.

Source: https://censor.net/en/n3338623
https://censor.net/en/news/3338623/g...bitz_2000_welt

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 05-03-22, 11:16 PM   #3657
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Something about the translation I think. Headline says Germany has decided to send the cannons. But the article seems to point out it can only send seven because they barely have enough serviceable systems to meet their own defence needs. I say we vote Skybird as chancellor he’s been pointing this out for years and would have seen to it see the Bundeswehr was properly armed by now.
Agree 100%. My vote goes to you Skybird!!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Old 05-04-22, 01:34 AM   #3658
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Viktor Orban telling Pope Francis "The war ending on may 9th"?
They did not specify which year

If Russia wants Odessa they will not be able to take it in five days, unless Ukraine surrenders or agrees to give it to Russia. Cannot see this happen.

And Germany? Ukraine does not want to meet president Steinmeier, chancellor Scholz feels snubbed and does not want to visit, Merz (leader of the opposition) visits Ukraine without talking to the government first, and all still discussing what and how much military aid may be sent to not aggravate Russia. It is an outright Kindergarten indeed.

The Panzerhaubitzen or "Howitzers" 2000, quite idiotic to say that Germany needs them here in a case of emergency. If Ukraine is not such a case i don't know what is. The ukrainians are fighting a pan-european war, among others also for Germany.

If the splitting of opinions in populations and turning away from democracy has indeed been intiated by Russia they did a great job. But the turning away from consent and general agreement is a trend that has been visible before in the US, UK, France, Germany and so on, and probably will also bring down the EU, followed by real wars and cyber warfare.
It seems the past decades were rather an exception, than a development to an enligthened humankind.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 05-04-22 at 01:47 AM.
Old 05-04-22, 03:29 AM   #3659
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Germany heads some nato higher readiness brigades currently and needs equipment to fill that duty, thats why just 40 howitzers is few and 7 of ghese going to ukraine is a risk.

I posted a video on tbe pzh2000 which givey some reasons for and against sending them. Possible the ukraine can very well make use of its digital command integration. But its a very complex and maintenancegintensive system and thd crew, namely drivers, need schooling and training.

The vid explains it well.
Old 05-04-22, 04:31 AM   #3660
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ well Scholz had already said about tanks that they were too complicated, and it takes too long for Ukraine to learn how to use them. Added by being blackmailed with a nuclear war by Putin.

So if we do not school ukrainians, we do not need to send military hardware, so no nuclear war

Ukrainians have shown how fast they learn, they have developed own systems that do not have to hide behind NATO weapons, in some aspect they are more advanced. They are able to use drones to an extent Germany can only dream of.
Those pzhs are needed there and now, not here. German is a joke when it comes to support other than with money.
This bull about complex systems that cannot be learned is a pretext, in my humblest of opinions.

As former Bundeswehr General Hans-Lothar Domröse told WDR on Thursday:
"At present, he said, there was no acute danger of a Russian attack against NATO states.In his view, the Bundeswehr could certainly hand over weapons from its stockpile and obtain replacements within a relatively short time. "If you want to do that, you would have a gap of maybe a quarter of a year," Domröse said, "which I think is justifiable."
Given the vast military experience in the Ukrainian army, he also sees no problem in quickly training soldiers on the new equipment.
"

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 05-04-22 at 05:19 AM.
Closed Thread