SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities > Sub Club
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-09, 04:38 PM   #1
Ghostmooner
Bosun

Downloads: 173
Uploads: 0
Default The new guy

hello All, I just joined a few days ago, and would've posted here sooner but there are some strange problems with my internet browser not loading the webpages. it took forever just getting to my email.

I recently reinstalled SH3 and 4 after along time away from the games, after hearing they're starting work on SH5, I happened by your WPL site and wanted to join that day . I am hoping to get more involved with the forums and members, and would like any further info you can provide down below on how to participate.

I prefere to play SH3 mostly, 2-3 times aweek, usually just one long patrol stopping to resupply, head back out, then dock back at home base. I go by U-196, Type VIIB, and am trying to run a career that last from day 1 of the war all the way to the end without dieing. So far no luck :P (should I play it safer?)
mostly I play it with everything on cept' No external view, I just can't get enough of looking at my own boat. I'm hoping to find a mod I use to have that gave me proper fuel ranges, and proper max dephts. I use to have it and a ton of other realism mods but I threw them out years back. if anyone can throw me a link of the one i'm talking about post it below.
I don't really care for playing SH4, just don't like the US subs, and considering them and the brits have mostly superior anti-sub tech, its not as challenging as the U-boats. plus, all I can seem to find to sink in that game are dumb old sanpans. I have yet to come across any real ships or convoys.
Ghostmooner is offline   Reply With Quote