SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-20-21, 05:44 AM   #796
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Warhawk , The Demorats are going to start an eating frenzy in their own party just like the piranha fish that they are.At the end of 2022 we will see who survives
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-21, 04:56 PM   #797
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Warhawk , The Demorats are going to start an eating frenzy in their own party just like the piranha fish that they are.At the end of 2022 we will see who survives

The last president we had was accused by many for not having done more when in fact he didn't have any constitutional authority to rule over the states. Newsome and Cuomo on the other hand did have some authority to act. Unfortunately one killed off California's private small business while his corporate cronies were allowed to continue unabated. The other killed off New York's elderly. But they're both well spoken and dedicated party members so they'll probably get a pass.

I'm thinking even after all of that they may still be considered 2024 presidential candidates. Its possible the news of scandal we hear about now might be an attempt to get it out and over with. Normally once information is broadcast very seldom does media ever again consider reporting on it and by the time 2024 rolls around this scandal will certainly be old news. Lets face it according to Democrat party leaders anyone who questions party authority are as party chair Randy Hicks said "... right-wing conspiracy theorists, white nationalists, anti-vaxxers and groups who encourage violence on our democratic institutions.”

But Hick's is a democrat, well spoken and from California so he gets a pass too.

that's my conspiracy theory

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 02-20-21 at 05:43 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-21, 06:12 PM   #798
Von Due
Sea Lord

Downloads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
...that's my conspiracy theory
No, no, no. You're doing it wrong. Conspiracy theories are supposed to be crazy talk. What you posted is not crazy talk. What you posted is precisely how thngs work in politics. Unfortunately, satire is no match for politics.
Von Due is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-21, 03:53 AM   #799
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
He will get a pass. Guarantee it.

Just like Trump and his pathetic response to the Covid out break. What a guy,lol

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-21, 02:17 PM   #800
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-21, 02:26 PM   #801
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Oh thank you for that!

Time to break out the BrainBleach!
Old 02-22-21, 02:01 PM   #802
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Just like Trump and his pathetic response to the Covid out break. What a guy,lol
I must have missed that pass Trump received for COVID or much of anything else for that matter.
Old 02-22-21, 02:25 PM   #803
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85

OK, so the SCOTUS has paved the way for making the tax records of the nameless one available to the public. Any thoughts on what will be revealed? I expect the Deutsche Bank shaking their heads in disbelieve.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
skidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 02:29 PM   #804
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
OK, so the SCOTUS has paved the way for making the tax records of the nameless one available to the public. Any thoughts on what will be revealed? I expect the Deutsche Bank shaking their heads in disbelieve.
I don' t care. The IRS is to handle audits. For me, what has the IRS been auditing? The IRS surely audited my daughter who is a student, makes less than $15k a year. She had to pay an additional $80.00 in taxes. For me, the IRS should be on the stand answering questions. Trump is only going to take advantage of anything the IRS will permit.
Old 02-22-21, 02:32 PM   #805
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
I don' t care. The IRS is to handle audits. For me, what has the IRS been auditing? The IRS surely audited my daughter who is a student, makes less than $15k a year. She had to pay an additional $80.00 in taxes. For me, the IRS should be on the stand answering questions. Trump is only going to take advantage of anything the IRS will permit.
Fully understand Chris....I had the same experience with the treatment my daughter received from HMRC when she was a student.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 02:36 PM   #806
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Fully understand Chris....I had the same experience with the treatment my daughter received from HMRC when she was a student.
I don't understand the entire Trump tax nonsense. If there truly is an issue the IRS is to take care of it. If the IRS has not, why not?

Maybe the easy pickings like our daughters makes for an easier day for these auditors.
Old 02-22-21, 02:46 PM   #807
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
I don't understand the entire Trump tax nonsense. If there truly is an issue the IRS is to take care of it. If the IRS has not, why not?

Maybe the easy pickings like our daughters makes for an easier day for these auditors.
Most probably

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 03:41 PM   #808
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
What they'll find us that he took advantage of the tax laws' many loopholes that are available to corporate America but not too private citizens - things that are all legal but most people won't qualify for. Things like inventory property sales, graduated corporate income, low income housing investment income tax breaks, accelerated depreciation, etc. In many cases, the tax breaks can be interpreted differently by different lawyers, tax auditors, etc.

The closest most citizens get is capital gains tax, home mortgage interest, or child tax credits.

What his political opponents call crooked is really just trying to minimize tax burden through all legal means - and they all do it themselves.

Remember, Bill Clinton claimed his used underwear as a charity donation to reduce his tax burden...
3catcircus is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 04:08 PM   #809
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Quote:
Absolutely nothing illegal, most you will find out is that Trump takes every deduction he is legally allowed and/or that he makes more or less money than is supposed.
Old 02-22-21, 04:10 PM   #810
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

And Monica Lewinski wrote her dress off as a business expense.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote