Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-09-22, 01:51 PM   #4696
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Here's another one who did nothing more than Griner did but he ain't even making the news at all.

Why her and not him?
That's the thing August. For the past 6 months all we heard from Biden is working on getting Griner out. Not a word about Whalen until today at a press conference. The entire administration is full of wokeness it can not see the forest for the trees.
Old 12-09-22, 02:04 PM   #4697
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
That's the thing August. For the past 6 months all we heard from Biden is working on getting Griner out. Not a word about Whalen until today at a press conference. The entire administration is full of wokeness it can not see the forest for the trees.
I have to believe it was purely the demographic boxes that Griner checked. We're talking about an administration that has a long history of picking people based on their physical characteristics and their sexual preferences from Supreme Court justices, VP's Cabinet members right down to Spokespersons.

Biden didn't want to be known as a rescuer of Americans, he will never catch up to the 50 people Trump brought home anyways. Instead he wanted to be the first one to liberate a Gay Black American. She was to use their word the "historical choice".

Meanwhile Marc Fogel continues to rot in a Russian penal colony at hard labor. A 61 year old at hard labor for the next 14 years. He'll never see American shores again unless it's as a box of cremated ashes and his family probably won't see even that.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-22, 02:11 PM   #4698
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
I have to believe it was purely the demographic boxes that Griner checked. We're talking about an administration that has a long history of picking people based on their physical characteristics and their sexual preferences from Supreme Court justices, VP's Cabinet members right down to Spokespersons.

Biden didn't want to be known as a rescuer of Americans, he will never catch up to the 50 people Trump brought home anyways. Instead he wanted to be the first one to liberate a Gay Black American. She was to use their word the "historical choice".

Meanwhile Marc Fogel continues to rot in a Russian penal colony at hard labor. A 61 year old at hard labor for the next 14 years. He'll never see American shores again unless it's as a box of cremated ashes and his family probably won't see even that.
Dead on correct on all counts! The woke crap is out of control and will eventually bit them in the arse.
Old 12-09-22, 06:40 PM   #4699
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Griner was being held for effectively nothing while Whalen is being held for espionage. No deal.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-22, 06:51 PM   #4700
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

Quote:

pretty much He was arrested in August 2021 at a Moscow airport after entering the country with roughly 17 grams of cannabis that his family and lawyer said was prescribed by a doctor in the U.S. to treat chronic pain.But a major difference for Fogel is that, unlike Griner and Whelan, he has not been designated by the U.S. State Department as wrongfully detained now the question is why not,again bonehead biden and dems made this country a laughing stock to the whole world again.i can't stand woke and can't stand a worthless democrat
Old 12-09-22, 07:16 PM   #4701
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Griner was being held for effectively nothing while Whalen is being held for espionage. No deal.

And Fogel?

Old 12-09-22, 07:24 PM   #4702
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

What I want to know is where are all the democrats, left wing liberals, mandate Nazis support for the Iranian government currently battling insurrection by peaceful protestors?

When are you all going to fly over there and help Iran quell the insurrectionists and extremists attempting to promote their twisted sense of freedom. Maybe those in California can help Iranian government develope laws that punish dissent, 2nd opinions and anyone challenging the party line.

It’s amazing how similar the Democrat’s rhetoric is to Putin, Xi, Khomeini and other dictators.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-22, 07:31 PM   #4703
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

Meanwhile, if you don't want to win dumb prizes-don't play dumb games.
ET2SN is online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-22, 07:38 PM   #4704
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
What I want to know is where are all the democrats, left wing liberals, mandate Nazis support for the Iranian government currently battling insurrection by peaceful protestors?

When are you all going to fly over there and help Iran quell the insurrectionists and extremists attempting to promote their twisted sense of freedom. Maybe those in California can help Iranian government develope laws that punish dissent, 2nd opinions and anyone challenging the party line.

It’s amazing how similar the Democrat’s rhetoric is to Putin, Xi, Khomeini and other dictators.
I don't know. Where are they?

David Bowie
Old 12-10-22, 04:02 AM   #4705
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
Why her and not him?
As your quote says, he is not deemed wrongfully detained. He also worked for 10 years in Russia and should have known better.

I don't agree with his sentence, but there are at least reasons why his case is not as simple.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-22, 09:40 AM   #4706
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I'm going a little off topic from your discussion about Americans in prison in other countries.

I do not care who is elected in other countries, I do however care about that the election is square and faire.

Some hours ago I read in a comment on Twitter who had deliberately censored on of the candidates in the 2020 election. You know how it is don't have to mention his name.

It made me both sad and angry.

Now you can go back and discuss: Americans in foreign prison

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-22, 10:13 AM   #4707
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
As your quote says, he is not deemed wrongfully detained. He also worked for 10 years in Russia and should have known better.

I don't agree with his sentence, but there are at least reasons why his case is not as simple.

Sorry Dowly. It is that simple.
Griner was not wrongfully detained either regardless of what Biden says. She actually did try to smuggle those hash oil vape cartridges into the country, and without even a doctors prescription for them like Fogel had.

Nor was she some innocent newcomer as you trying to imply. Griner had played five entire seasons for that Russian team before getting arrested on the sixth trip over, so if Fogel should have known better then so should she have.

Old 12-10-22, 10:31 AM   #4708
Buddahaid

Quote:
Sorry Dowly. It is that simple.
Griner was not wrongfully detained either regardless of what Biden says. She actually did try to smuggle those hash oil vape cartridges into the country, and without even a doctors prescription for them like Fogel had.

Nor was she some innocent newcomer as you trying to imply. Griner had played five entire seasons for that Russian team before getting arrested on the sixth trip over, so if Fogel should have known better then so should she have.
Very weak argument.

David Bowie
Old 12-10-22, 10:39 AM   #4709
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I do not care who is elected in other countries, I do however care about that the election is square and faire.

Some hours ago I read in a comment on Twitter who had deliberately censored on of the candidates in the 2020 election. You know how it is don't have to mention his name.

It made me both sad and angry.

Markus
It goes a lot deeper then just censoring a political figure, They also silenced Doctors, Scientists & normal everyday people (pretty much anyone who posted information or an opinion they didn't like) under the guise of "misinformation".

Twitter isn't the only bad apple here, The Alphabet (google) & Meta (Facebook) corporations should also be looked at, and section 230 of the communications decency act needs to be amended, if not outright removed.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-22, 10:58 AM   #4710
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Very weak argument.
I beg to differ
"ignorantia legis neminem excusat".
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote