Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-21-23, 03:19 PM   #6286
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Not 100% sure who exactly this George Conway guy is but he sends an interesting message to Trump.
Yeah, you really need to Google who old George is, or was, or whatever.
Check out who his wife is, or was, or whatever.

One story is that he had set himself up for prime access to the White House, only to have his wife/ex-wife/whatever throw him under the first bus she could find.
Or, maybe early one morning he finally saw the light?

Or, maybe he's just another goof ball in a room that was already crowded with goof balls and he wasn't good at playing Musical Chairs?

I would trust him about as far as I could throw him.
ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-23, 07:13 PM   #6287
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

And then you have wonderful people like Nick Fuentes giving another inspiring sermon of hate in support of Trump. Give the man a brown shirt.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-23, 08:38 PM   #6288
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Somehow this is fitting.
https://www.bing.com/images/blob?bci...nG-3kTO.....70

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-23, 04:04 AM   #6289
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Give the man a brown shirt.
I'm afraid your side bought up the entire supply of brown shirts, and the next ten years production to "jack" boot.
Old 08-22-23, 04:49 AM   #6290
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Joe Biden faced calls to resign this week via the 25th Amendment amid rumors that the 80-year-old president is suffering from dementia, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In a surprising development to come as President Biden prepares for next year’s election cycle, critics of the 80-year-old commander-in-chief suggested that Biden is “so senile” that he is not qualified to run the country for another four years.

According to American Thinker, which called for Biden’s resignation on Monday morning while citing the 25th Amendment, the “outward signs of [Biden’s] dementia are everywhere.”

“He often appears confused, unsure of his next move, and unable to remember his speech,” the outlet charged.

“Key political terms such as the ‘national debt’ are improperly used,” it continued, “while his memory lapses include falsely claiming to have observed an event or declaring a climate emergency.”

The outlet also cited an executive order signed by Biden to “advance diversity, inclusion, and equity in the federal workforce” as further evidence the president allegedly suffers from dementia.

According to American Thinker, the executive order in question also “raises the possibility of the president being manipulated by radical ideologues.”
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...73fe432b&ei=14

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-23, 04:58 AM   #6291
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Meanwhile, on a sidenote.

Quote:
Afurious Melania Trump has threatened to walk out on her marriage to continue Barron’s education in New York, leaving her husband alone in Florida, RadarOnline.com has been told.

As we first reported, four-times-indicted Donald Trump, 77, privately pushed his wife to the brink of a marriage crisis by shamefully dragging their sheltered 17-year-old son, Barron, into the middle of his troubled campaign.

Behind the scenes, the former first lady has threatened her husband, RadarOnline.com has learned.

“That would be devastating to Donald,” a source spilled. “With all the negative press swirling around him, the last thing he needs for his public image is another broken marriage.”

Melania also made a public stand to protect her son in 2019 when she blasted Stanford law professor Pamela Karlan, who’d made a belittling joke 13-year-old Barron wasn’t “a real baron.”

“A minor child deserves privacy and should be kept out of politics,” the then-first lady tweeted. “Pamela Karlan, you should be ashamed of your very angry and obviously biased public pandering and using a child to do it.”

Sources predicted Melania’s fury with Donald won’t ease until he swears never to use Barron for political purposes again — and if she’s not convinced, she’ll walk.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...1d172080&ei=10

Old 08-22-23, 08:16 AM   #6292
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Meanwhile, on a sidenote.
Oh look, the anonymous source strikes again. It’s gossip about someone’s personal life that belongs in a tabloid newspaper like the National Inquirer.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-22-23 at 09:23 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-23, 08:47 AM   #6293
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Joe Biden faced calls to resign this week via the 25th Amendment amid rumors that the 80-year-old president is suffering from dementia, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In a surprising development to come as President Biden prepares for next year’s election cycle, critics of the 80-year-old commander-in-chief suggested that Biden is “so senile” that he is not qualified to run the country for another four years.

According to American Thinker, which called for Biden’s resignation on Monday morning while citing the 25th Amendment, the “outward signs of [Biden’s] dementia are everywhere.”

“He often appears confused, unsure of his next move, and unable to remember his speech,” the outlet charged.

“Key political terms such as the ‘national debt’ are improperly used,” it continued, “while his memory lapses include falsely claiming to have observed an event or declaring a climate emergency.”

The outlet also cited an executive order signed by Biden to “advance diversity, inclusion, and equity in the federal workforce” as further evidence the president allegedly suffers from dementia.

According to American Thinker, the executive order in question also “raises the possibility of the president being manipulated by radical ideologues.”
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...73fe432b&ei=14

Nothing new really, I and many others said long before he became president that he was not mentally fit for the job. Which is scary when you begin to wonder who the hell exactly is the unelected official(s) running the country. Realizing it’s now become glaringly obvious to everyone, the club (a.k.a. the elites) can’t use him and are making sure neither Trump or Biden will run again.

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-22-23 at 12:19 PM.
Old 08-22-23, 10:03 AM   #6294
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Back to US aid to Ukraine.
Right after I had posted my comment I read in a Danish article who said Circa 55 % in a CNN survey says that USA should stop helping Ukraine. In all 51 % was against it and 48 % was for it.

This number will increase I'm sure it will as the war goes on.

Markus
This shouldn't surprise you, I posted back in 08-04-2022 (post # 5473 of the other Ukraine thread) that a lot of us on this side of the world viewed this conflict as a regional problem. And that the U.S. really doesn't have a dog in this fight beyond the personal interest of some of our politicians.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-23, 12:04 PM   #6295
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Matters become increasingly more farcical with each passing day.

Quote:
Embattled ex-President Donald Trump mused about fleeing the United States for Russia ahead of his arraignment in Georgia later this week, RadarOnline.com can report.

In a surprising Truth Social post published on Monday night, Trump fumed about the $200,000 bail placed upon him by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

Trump also suggested that the Fulton County DA views him as a flight risk because he might “fly far away” to “Russia, Russia, Russia.”

“The failed District Attorney of Fulton County (Atlanta), Fani Willis, insisted on a $200,000 Bond from me,” the embattled ex-president wrote on Monday night.

He continued, “I assume, therefore, that she thought I was a ‘flight’ risk - I’d fly far away, maybe to Russia, Russia, Russia, share a gold domed suite with Vladimir [Putin], never to be seen or heard from again.”

Trump continued the hypothetical scenario further and questioned whether he would be able to take his own private jet if he were to flee the United States for Russia.

“Would I be able to take my very ‘understated’ airplane with the gold TRUMP affixed for all to see,” he wrote. “Probably not, I’d be much better off flying commercial - I’m sure nobody would recognize me!”
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...bdd30118&ei=11

Old 08-22-23, 12:26 PM   #6296
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Matters become increasingly more farcical with each passing day.
Is it his musings what he thinks of the Georgia DA considering him a flight risk? How sad that the state of U.S. Politics has become nothing more than tabloid gossip, drama and grand spectacle. Eclipsing anything of real importance we’re just ordinary, uncultivated, brain dead peasants who are easily amused and they know it.

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-22-23 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-22-23, 12:55 PM   #6297
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

True that but not just US Politics, same for the UK and quite a few other countries in my estimation.

Old 08-22-23, 11:34 PM   #6298
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
And then you have wonderful people like Nick Fuentes giving another inspiring sermon of hate in support of Trump. Give the man a brown shirt.

Actually I think all the brown shirts are being worn by Democrats right now.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-23, 04:53 AM   #6299
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Trump co-defendants begin to surrender in Georgia election case.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-66585927

Old 08-23-23, 11:53 AM   #6300
Rockstar
Rear Admiral