Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 5
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-13-15, 06:13 AM   #1
Hardigen
Sparky

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0
Default CO2 Level

Whilst at the attack scope I ordered " surface the Boat " when I get up tet Conning tower there,s no one there , its happened before, the game thinks I,m still under the sea , I try different methods to correct the error but the CO2 has now gone to an astronomical 92%, the crew are still obeying orders and there seems to be no effect caused by the CO2 so why put it into the game ? I,m just wondering if I carry out the instructions that THE BERBSTER gives in POST 26 about no fuel , I could try it on the CO2 . Comments from all Skippers will be welcome . MODs on board are Mighty fine crew and No Dam Bubbles. Fair Weather to All H
Hardigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-15, 07:36 AM   #2
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardigen View Post
Whilst at the attack scope I ordered " surface the Boat " when I get up tet Conning tower there,s no one there , its happened before, the game thinks I,m still under the sea , I try different methods to correct the error but the CO2 has now gone to an astronomical 92%, the crew are still obeying orders and there seems to be no effect caused by the CO2 so why put it into the game ? I,m just wondering if I carry out the instructions that THE BERBSTER gives in POST 26 about no fuel , I could try it on the CO2 . Comments from all Skippers will be welcome . MODs on board are Mighty fine crew and No Dam Bubbles. Fair Weather to All H

u need to surface the boat when the Co2 level is at 10% when is more then 10% is really dangerous and your crew wont listen to your command anymore ...
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-15, 04:04 PM   #3
Hardigen
Sparky

To rectify the error I,ve been submerging and surfacing ,blowing the tanks, even went back to Heligoland that's how I notched up 92%, refitted, the crew obeying all commands ! ummmmm ! it could be summat else then . Thx S for your comment H
Old 12-15-15, 05:39 PM   #4
Hardigen
Sparky

CO2 has gone back to normal ,after logging off then on . Crisis over ,back to the Hunt H