Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-08-21, 09:05 AM   #7906
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
My sister in-law Linda Bucaujit and two of my wife's friends Jeanie Campbell and Jonie Cayton.

What about those white tail deer, I'm waiting for an scientific explanation about whether they can transmit it to humans, suffer any symptoms and if they hang around indoors with humans drinking boilermakers.

Do you know if your friends have COVID anti-bodies, have they been tested? Your god science has said the road to herd immunity will be from both natural causes and man made vaccination. So why does it bother you and catfish so much that they have decided not to get the vaccine? What if they already have anti bodies through natural immunization? Why are the Karens like you and catfish so obsessed and complaining about anyone’s decision not get vaccinated? Especially since neither of you have the slightest clue about their medical history or precautions they take.

I found out yesterday my coworker is isolating because his roommate has tested positive for COVID. But here’s the rub both are vaccinated, so lets see how well your miracle cure works.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 09:15 AM   #7907
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

No I don't know and I'm not going to ask it's not my place, also it's no coincidence that the sickest among us are the unvaccinated. Miracle cure or not it's what we have outside of ignorance and wishes and it's not mine as I had nothing to do with it.

And I'm tired of your insults as an excuse for argument. You brought up the deer, you provide the data.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 09:42 AM   #7908
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
No I don't know and I'm not going to ask it's not my place, also it's no coincidence that the sickest among us are the unvaccinated. Miracle cure or not it's what we have outside of ignorance and wishes and it's not mine as I had nothing to do with it.

And I'm tired of your insults as an excuse for argument.

Lighten up Francis. I don’t know and I’m not going to ask? But then continue on your high horse politicizing, insulting and mocking the decisions of people who choose not to vaccinate and do so in complete ignorance of their medical history? If the pharmaceutical companies are telling the truth about their product then they are no threat to you. But they have every right not to take the jab and for what ever reason they so choose. And if the vaccine doesn’t work as suggested or causes health problems later in life, keep in mind it is they who have the last laugh.

No matter what you think the other guy should do we’re all taking a chance. Good luck with your decision to get vaccinated and to those that choose not too good luck with your decision.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 09:51 AM   #7909
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

More insulting cute names that are bordering on a personal attack. Brilliant.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 09:56 AM   #7910
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckSix View Post
The time for niceties is over, we must face reality, however grim.
There are now literally billions of discarded, useless face nappies helping to kill what remains of our biosphere.
On a darker note, some intrepid physicians are finally managing to perform autopsies on the numerous mortalities that have occurred following injection.
The findings are deeply foreboding, and are being suppressed.
Heidelberg University's chief pathologist Peter Schirmacher for example, claims 30%-40% of the deaths are a direct result of the injection.
What Schirrmacher said is that they had autopsies on 40 bodies who died within 2 weeks of the vaccination and 30-40% died of causes linked to the injection.

His statements do not go unchallenged.

He also says that vaccination is a basic element of the fight against Corona and should be done, and that he is vaccinated himself, tool.

https://www.aerzteblatt.de/nachricht...-von-Geimpften

I say: Risk assessment. Which risk weighs more heavily: simply letting Coroa run and withdrawing a flood of patients from the economic cycle and clogging the hospitals, or accepting the extremely low probability of individual vaccination consequences.
Old 08-08-21, 10:30 AM   #7911
CheckSix
Watch

Downloads: 0

Whose predictions are you accepting for your risk assessment?
Not the liability free convicted felons at Pfizer who were fined $2.3 billion in 2009 for falsifying research and bribing physicians I hope?
CheckSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 10:41 AM   #7912
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

I nominate Rockstar for quote of the year ... we are all in this together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar
No matter what you think the other guy should do we’re all taking a chance. Good luck with your decision to get vaccinated and to those that choose not too good luck with your decision.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 10:54 AM   #7913
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Lighten up Francis.
Quote:
Good 2 C U R responding in Ernst, Scott!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 10:56 AM   #7914
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Conclusion:

The vaccine is based on what I have read so far a placebo.
This 94 % protection is only words, just follow the comment among those who has been vaccinated. So the vaccine is nothing but a placebo. Why should people then take this vaccine when it has no protection effect-Again just read the comment among those who has been vaccinated, afraid of getting infected, so the vaccine is a placebo.

(This is my opinion)

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 11:06 AM   #7915
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Conclusion:

The vaccine is based on what I have read so far a placebo.
This 94 % protection is only words, just follow the comment among those who has been vaccinated. So the vaccine is nothing but a placebo. Why should people then take this vaccine when it has no protection effect-Again just read the comment among those who has been vaccinated, afraid of getting infected, so the vaccine is a placebo.

(This is my opinion)

Markus

I think its a bit more than just hear-say or a placebo or Pfizer lobbyism and propaganda.

Quote:
A case control study, which has been peer reviewed and published in the New England Journal of Medicine, compared 596 618 people who were newly vaccinated in Israel and matched them to unvaccinated controls.1 Two doses of the mRNA vaccine reduced symptomatic cases by 94%, hospitalisation by 87%, and severe covid-19 by 92%, according to the data from the Clalit Institute for Research which is Israel’s biggest healthcare provider.

Sigh.
Old 08-08-21, 11:22 AM   #7916
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Lighten up Francis. I don’t know and I’m not going to ask? But then continue on your high horse politicizing, insulting and mocking the decisions of people who choose not to vaccinate and do so in complete ignorance of their medical history? If the pharmaceutical companies are telling the truth about their product then they are no threat to you. But they have every right not to take the jab and for what ever reason they so choose. And if the vaccine doesn’t work as suggested or causes health problems later in life, keep in mind it is they who have the last laugh.

Quote:
Just a curt reminder at this point asking everyone to refrain from insults and the like whichever way posted.

TIA

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 11:55 AM   #7917
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 08-08-21, 11:57 AM   #7918
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 08-08-21, 01:41 PM   #7919
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

it is a person decision to make whatever their choice is should be respected and not mock or whatever i know 7 that had the virus 3 had the jab 4 didn't none of them died no one here knows a person medical so the person might have a good reason for getting or not getting the jab its a decision that a doctor and a person should make or talk about not the so call experts from subsim but what ever my decision will be or is should be respected has i respect their decision
Old 08-08-21, 01:47 PM   #7920
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

^ Well said

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan