SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-19, 08:56 AM   #1
TheImperialStandard
Nub

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0
Support Major Crashing Issues; Please Help 😢

Captains,

I think I am very simple as far as mods go. I like the realism so I run RFB 2.0 + RSRD as per instructed via their download forums here on subsim. I’m looking for any captain that could help me enjoy this configuration the way it was meant to be.

I really love my modded copy of SH4 but unfortunately I’m about ready to throw in the towel. My version crashes SO MUCH. At one time I timed six minutes between crashes(I run an egg timer as I play for auto save purposes). I’ve learned to live with it but recently it’s impact on my patrols is really hurting my immersion experience and I have suspicions that there may be some other bugs going on that I can’t really put my finger on(some of my crew members have jet black clothes). Please help me... I’ve watched every video... read countless forums here... I successfully modded the game but that is where my tech savvyness apparently ends. But I will follow instructions well.

P.S: happy Armed Forces Day, and happy Victoria Day to my commonwealth ally’s.
TheImperialStandard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crash to desktop, help me mod, help needed badly, nooby, texture