SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 ATO Mods
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-10, 02:19 PM   #1
Ritmeister
Seaman

Downloads: 111
Uploads: 0
Suggestions for interface when using monsun

I just finally reinstalled SH4 - UBM after spending a lot of time with the revitalized SH3 and numerous new terrific mods. GWX with some compatable extra mods like the enhanced explosions, open hatch, and interfaces like those done by Raptor and Raphael are just as they say in the Geico add " The bees knees"..LOL

At any rate I just installed Operation Monsun and it updates, Omegu and its updates only so far. The result is a really super well done U boat mod to SH4.
Thanks Lurker!!!
The Periscope interface added to the latest Omegu is really nicely done!

At any rate I'd like to find a compatable main screen interface somewhat like those done on SH3 with larger speed, depth, and hading dials, or those terrific slide out ones on the SH3 mods.

The main button display on the lower left still seems somewhat stock and I never cared for that in Stock SH4 either.

THe question.... Can you guys suggest interfaces I can try that will work with SH4- Monsun - and Omegu?

Any advice greatly appreciated. Did some searches but could not ffind what I was looking for.
Ritmeister is offline   Reply With Quote