SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-19-21, 06:06 AM   #1
honeckmc
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0
Default SH4 v1.5Mod location

I had a crash and reloaded SH4 and now want to install the v1.5 mod and can't find it. Can someone direct me to a location that has the download?
honeckmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-21, 01:34 PM   #2
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default Welcome aboard!

honeckmc!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-21, 05:37 PM   #3
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeckmc View Post
I had a crash and reloaded SH4 and now want to install the v1.5 mod and can't find it. Can someone direct me to a location that has the download?
Would be more... advisable, I would think... to simply set that copy of SH4 off somewhere & simply grab a fresh copy of SH4 Wolves of the Pacific: Uboat Missions v1.5, available from any # of sources.

Would highly recommend, either... Ubisoft themselves... or Steam... as a 1st go to source... followed by off Amazon 2nd (that's assuming, if you grab a disc from there... of your still having a dvd/cd rom drive) I do think, that Amazon, does have the ability to download online from there... BUT, am NOT going to swear to that, 100%... . As for any other online sources... not sure of what ones are... reputable. Am sure others on Subsim, could recommend other ones than just Amazon... that fit that classification of reputability.

I can tell you, that Steam, does have a 3-n-1 SH pack (though really feel they should reclassify that, as a 4-n-1 pack) that includes SH3, SH4 standard, v1.4, SH4 Wolves of the Pacific: Uboat Missions v1.5 & finally... SH5.

Not sure what the going rate is for that pack, off and... but do know they will put it on sale at times... & would imagine that with Black Friday... they will, quite possibly, have it on sale then... BUT, don't quote Me on that 100%, either. I picked up that pack, a few years back, for about $21 +/- some change... & have to say.. I haven't regretted it...

Hope this info helps...

M. M.