SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-11, 10:31 AM   #46
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducimus View Post

*Departs Slams door behind him*
Lieutenant Mookie looks around at his shipmates wide eyed. "Not too friendly that one, eh?" he says in a hushed tone. "Caught like mice in a trap."

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
Old 06-24-11, 10:32 AM   #47
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

"Does seem a rather small garrison from what we've seen of it so far Sir. Heck, there's almost as many of us here.

Raises the question though sir. Why are they here? I'm sure there must be more important places to garrison than this patch of land"
Old 06-24-11, 10:44 AM   #48
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13

Indeed. And if there is something important enough to guard here, why bother using such a small garrison? It doesn't make any sense...
Old 06-24-11, 10:46 AM   #49
Rear
Helmsman

Downloads: 21

Hauptmann Rear returns from his inspection of the North Tower and smartly salutes Oberst HunterICX

"Mein Oberst, during my inspection of the castle perimeter I have noticed a section of the walls in the North Tower are crumbling! Permission to take a couple of men with me to begin sealing the breach?

Protecting the castle from spies seems to be of the utmost importance now the English scum are here, but the process may take some time sir"

Old 06-24-11, 11:05 AM   #50
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8

*salutes*

Yes, it'll take too much time Hauptmann..and with our new guests we can't afford more men to be of duty to do something about that breach. As I told the others when you find a Brit inside the castle on their own make sure he'll regret his move and bring him to me or Nisgeis.
Old 06-24-11, 11:12 AM   #51
Tinman764
Chief

Downloads: 177

*stands on the eastern guard tower facing the POW camp.*
of all the places these people could have ended up... it's not right. Perhaps I should ask our SS fellow if he needs some help later

*he lights a cigarette and continues to observe the camp*
Old 06-24-11, 11:17 AM   #52
Rear
Helmsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterICX View Post
*salutes*

Yes, it'll take too much time Hauptmann..and with our new guests we can't afford more men to be of duty to do something about that breach. As I told the others when you find a Brit inside the castle on their own make sure he'll regret his move and bring him to me or Nisgeis.
Understood sir. Perhaps you would like me to inspect the armoury or check on the men? Or perhaps I could force some prisoners to fix the breach?

*cracks his knuckles*

Old 06-24-11, 11:20 AM   #53
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8

Now you mention, check if the armoury is properly locked and then return to your post in the Northen Tower.
Old 06-24-11, 11:24 AM   #54
Rear
Helmsman

At once, sir

Old 06-24-11, 11:29 AM   #55
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Downloads: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemookie View Post
Lord Justice, take Task Force and see if you can get a handle on what lies to the south of us. Bakkels and I will head north and scout the woods.
" I will do sir, once they let us stretch our legs a bit." * Sports Takeda * " Hey pencil boy, did you you know I was area districts champion at the boxing before the war, you might want to add that! " Come to think of it, I wonder how my punching buddy Jim is fairing up?
Old 06-24-11, 11:43 AM   #56
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13

Well, I think I need to rest a bit before dealing with the Jerries again...if that's even possible with these wretched bunks. Mr. Mookie, work with Chief Tarrasque and set up a decent watch system.

*lies down on his bunk and tries sleeping*

((I'll have to be off for today, but hopefully I'll be back before the night is over.))
Old 06-24-11, 11:50 AM   #57
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemookie View Post
Lieutenant Mookie looks around at his shipmates wide eyed. "Not too friendly that one, eh?" he says in a hushed tone. "Caught like mice in a trap."
*continues his patrol rounds, looking about the POW camp, inspecting everything, and calms down a bit. Decides t o steps back into Bunkhouse A*

*Opens door*

"Surprised to see me again, yes? Your talking about escaping? I KNOW you are! I would be doing the same.

*pauses*

" Let me assure you ladies, there is no chance of escape. Where would you go? Huh? Have you thought of this? There IS nowhere to go! There is only HERE. And HERE will be kept orderly! ANY Insubordination will NOT be tolerated, AT ALL. Do as you are told, and you will have no problems."

*turns to leave, shuts the door behind him*
Old 06-24-11, 11:57 AM   #58
Bakkels
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 101
Uploads: 6

Damn, that really is one annoying guard. Easy barking and yelling at us when we have no guns.
I wonder what those Germans have planned for us. If they are here guarding something secret, then they must be really unhappy with us crashing their private little island. And they might be eager to get rid of us. One way or the other...

I sure hope when they clear the ship they don't take all the booze for themselves. You can't deny a cook his drink! Probably will keep it all for themselves. Greedy bastards....
Old 06-24-11, 12:00 PM   #59
Tinman764
Chief

Downloads: 177

From the eastern guard turret, Tinman watches as Ducimus lectures the prisoners.
Even from this distance the Oberfeldwebel's voice can be clearly heard.

"That's it, let the bastards know who's the boss here", he mutters and flicks the stub of a cigarette over the castle wall.
Old 06-24-11, 01:32 PM   #60
Rear
Helmsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterICX View Post
Now you mention, check if the armoury is properly locked and then return to your post in the Northen Tower.

Rear strolled across the courtyard from the Great Hall to the Armoury. The door was made from heavy steel to prevent unwarranted access, and this was the only way in or out. The door seemed firmly closed and the large padlock was securely locked. He pulled a small black key from around his neck and inserted it into the padlock. Pulling this to one side, he opened the armoury door and had a brief glimpse inside to make sure everything was in order.

There was a standard selection of single-shot rifles and a few submachine guns, but the majoriy of the room's contents was ammunition. Towards the back of the room lay some barbed wire and other materials for the construction of static defences for the castle.

Satisfied that the armoury was in order, Rear made sure the armoury was properly locked again and replaced the key around his neck. He then returned to the Northern Tower as Oberst HunterICX had ordered.

Closed Thread