SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Sub & Naval Discussions: World Naval News, Books, & Films
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-04-13, 08:05 PM   #61
Tribesman
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Now mind you he may not make sense to you or me, but he makes sense to himself. No need to invalidate his opinion.
Errrrrrrr....you called him honest, by his own admission he works illegally using stolen machinery, unless of course he wasn't telling the truth then.
Maybe you meant something else by "honest"

Quote:
Ohhh, gotcha!

chain e-mails

Quote:
You see Yubba as thread originator, and get your jokebook out, alot of you do.
No I deal with what is written, in this case....Pretty dumb attempt isn't it.
addresses the content of the opening post, it doesn't matter if yubba posted it or if it was anyone else posting it, it was simply a pretty dumb attempt, which as a good rule is on par for chain e-mails.
Old 01-04-13, 08:18 PM   #62
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by soopaman2 View Post
Yubba is one of those guys that are outright honest.
He's an outright forum troll, it's that simple.

Quote:
Now mind you he may not make sense to you or me, but he makes sense to himself. No need to invalidate his opinion.

Try debating his points rather than mocking him...

Ohhh, gotcha!

You can't can you?
Whats there to debate of his original post which is nothing but a copy and paste of some viral piece of dramatic crap that's going on the internet.
Most of his threads are like that...just some crap he found in his email's inbox.

Quote:
You see Yubba as thread originator, and get your jokebook out, alot of you do. He barely defends himself, but I will defend him, and I typically do not agree with him in most things.
ofcourse he doesn't defend himself it's not his intention too....this is drive by trolling just post something that'll fire up an heated debate between 2 sides of an political standpoint and just see them go at it.

He never ever is contstructive nor able to go at an normal debate or is he conveying his thoughts he just flings mud around and high tails out of it.

Again...nothing but a troll.

HunterICX
Old 01-04-13, 08:25 PM   #63
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2

I try to be as honest as I can, I can't help it that the truth sucks for some of you,, because of fracking the cows are looking funny at me, it took 2 months to get the pork out of the Sandy relief bill, true or false didn't Obama say no red tape, I guess we needed to spend another 40billion on unrelated storm projects to get 20billion to storm victims, sorry that I haven't been around to watch the veiw count and the posts had to bury a freind. I would have thought you liberals would be slapping yourselves on the back on how well you all took care of the storm victims but I have hardly heard a word you would almost think it never happened. OOh did you see alittle less in your paycheck today, now that the rich are paying their fare share,, what's the problem.?????
yubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-13, 08:50 PM   #64
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterICX View Post
He's an outright forum troll, it's that simple.

Whats there to debate of his original post which is nothing but a copy and paste of some viral piece of dramatic crap that's going on the internet.
Most of his threads are like that...just some crap he found in his email's inbox.

ofcourse he doesn't defend himself it's not his intention too....this is drive by trolling just post something that'll fire up an heated debate between 2 sides of an political standpoint and just see them go at it.

He never ever is contstructive nor able to go at an normal debate or is he conveying his thoughts he just flings mud around and high tails out of it.

Again...nothing but a troll.

HunterICX
Exactly. And, if I may add:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/faq....ules3_faq_item

Quote:
The Radio Room forum is not the place for flaming, spewing, or otherwise mouthing off. We do not allow posts where people are called idiots, morons, etc. We respect your freedom of speech, we ask that you respect our rules. You are welcome to express your opinion about games and other subjects. We do not want SUBSIM Review and the Radio Room forums to degenerate into a collection of *This game sux!!!!* and other immature rants. Like something or dislike something about a game, express your thoughts in reasoned and responsible terms. There are any number of forums which allow unbridled idiocy to reign, we want the Radio Room to be a civil, mature forum for discussions about naval and subsims, tactics, mods, playing tips, troubleshooting, and submarine topics in general. As such, we retain the right to edit and/or delete posts we find offensive. We also have the right to ban users who contribute to poisoning the well. Just as a radio talk host has the right to decide which callers he airs and a newspaper editor decides which letters he prints and which he throws away, the moderators in the Radio Room forums have final say on rants and spews they decide should be cut.

Don't be a spewmonkey!
In other words, don't treat the forums as your personal toilet.
Takeda Shingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-13, 08:37 AM   #65
yubba
Admiral

Uploads: 2

So in other words if I don't agree with your idology you are going to shut me up, call me names just like Beck, Rush, Hanniaty, Levin, and a host of other consevatives said you would thanks for proveing their point, because it is the only way you can defend your point of veiw, I hear that they are starting to take a look at violent video games as a root cause of our problems so when they decide to ban video games what do you think is going to happen to this site, so now that the rich are paying their fare share I guess you didn't like that one either, it's time to give up our guns and video games and be good little sheepeople, and you know what Tribesman yes dumpster diving is a crime it is a crime that I should have to do it. Because of Fracking beer doesn't taste good any more.
yubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-13, 10:23 AM   #66
Tribesman
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
I hear that they are starting to take a look at violent video games as a root cause of our problems
Thats true, the loons at the NRA are blaming video games for crazy people with guns

Quote:
it's time to give up our guns and video games and be good little sheepeople,
No, video games kill people, you can keep the guns, didn't you get the message from Wayne LaTwat?

Quote:
you know what Tribesman yes dumpster diving is a crime it is a crime that I should have to do it.
Prison is full of thieves who claimed they had to do it
Theft and tax evasion are crimes, it isn't a crime that you yourself choose to do it.
Old 01-05-13, 10:46 AM   #67
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post
So in other words if I don't agree with your idology you are going to shut me up
As the old saying I've quoted so many times before goes, "It's not what you say, it's how you say it." This has nothing to do with your ideology. It has to do with your penchant for never discussing an issue, rather just proclaiming yourself right while not really saying anything. As was pointed out, you parrot those pundits without ever contributing to the conversation yourself. In all the posts you've made here, you never actually talk about anything. You just repeat the latest right-wing gossip and then think you're being picked on when somebody calls you on it. Nobody is trying to shut you up. We're just waiting to see if you'll ever say anything worth listening to.

Quote:
call me names just like Beck, Rush, Hanniaty, Levin, and a host of other consevatives said you would thanks for proveing their point, because it is the only way you can defend your point of veiw
And there you do it again. I've listened to them all from time to time, and they never discuss the issues either. They don't espouse a Conservative point of view, they pronounce their own point of view, which is fine, but if anybody disagrees they are the ones doing the name-calling.

Also, accusing someone else of calling you names is both funny and sad, because you have been doing that to anyone who disagrees with you from your very first post.

Quote:
I hear that they are starting to take a look at violent video games as a root cause of our problems so when they decide to ban video games what do you think is going to happen to this site, so now that the rich are paying their fare share I guess you didn't like that one either, it's time to give up our guns and video games and be good little sheepeople, and you know what Tribesman yes dumpster diving is a crime it is a crime that I should have to do it. Because of Fracking beer doesn't taste good any more.
And you manage to tackle five different subjects in one long, rambling, very poorly done sentence, all without actually saying anything. You manage to insult people and call them names ("sheepeople") as you always do, and I'm sure you will once again complain about being picked on when someone else returns the favor.

As I said at the beginning, it's not what you believe that causes people to make fun of you, it's the superior and yet childish way you manage to not quite say it. Maybe you should begin by learning how to actually say something, then learn how to write down what you are trying to say. Maybe then people will start to take you seriously.
Old 01-06-13, 01:45 PM   #68
TFatseas
Medic

Downloads: 2

I"ll say this much, it's not a just some random chain e-mail, I know where it came from, and a Marine did write it.
TFatseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-13, 02:14 PM   #69
HundertzehnGustav
Sea Lord

Downloads: 66

umm...
i am sorry to say so, but i do not think that the Letter is the principal object of the discussion that unfold here any more.

The fun has started, and we have a Dude that draws the flak.
Old 01-06-13, 02:36 PM   #70
Tribesman
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
I know where it came from, and a Marine did write it.
So that means he is genuinely dumb and not made up dumb.
Still dumb though.
Actually the genuine bit means it is even dumber than if it was made up idiocy.
Old 01-06-13, 03:34 PM   #71
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Uploads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HundertzehnGustav View Post
The fun has started, and we have a Dude that draws the flak.
Hang on, don't the forum rules specify that we're not allowed to insult other members? And if he is a troll, why are you sinking to his level?
Old 01-06-13, 04:09 PM   #72
TFatseas
Medic

Downloads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribesman View Post
So that means he is genuinely dumb and not made up dumb.
Still dumb though.
Actually the genuine bit means it is even dumber than if it was made up idiocy.
TFatseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-13, 05:38 PM   #73
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
Hang on, don't the forum rules specify that we're not allowed to insult other members? And if he is a troll, why are you sinking to his level?
Moderators (myself included) do carry out due diligence.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-13, 05:40 PM   #74
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Uploads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Moderators (myself included) do carry out due diligence.
OK, I'll leave you to it, sir.
Old 01-06-13, 05:46 PM   #75
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
OK, I'll leave you to it, sir.
Appreciated.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote