SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 ATO Mods
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-21, 04:32 PM   #1
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Default Realistic Night Surface Attacks

For some fun am trying to get into the ATO side of SH 4 and give U boats a try for first time in a long time.

Some or many may know I recently released a major update to TMO 2.5, adding (among many other things) the ability to conduct realistic/historically accurate night surface attacks in SH 4. Can actually get inside a convoy and attack from within in proper conditions, and use of proper tactics.

This involved a lot of tweaking and testing of things but it really does add a whole new element to SH 4 that has been missing for a long, long time. Bloody exciting actually. With that behind me, should not take as long on this go around.

I would like to bring this element into the ATO side of S H 4, have the ability to to get inside the Allied convoys as some U boats did. Question is, has anyone done this yet? I have not heard of this , but making sure.

My knowledge base of the ATO submarine war is not as extensive as PTO but working on that as for a change, would not mind giving it a go, if can bring the night surface attacks to life as did in the PTO.

If I do it. Is Operation Monsun by Lurker still the main mod for ATO in SH 4?
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote