SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics > PC Hardware/Software forum
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-17, 01:44 PM   #7
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
Just look at the difference between a Gmail account and a Hotmail/MSN Mail/somekindaOutlook online e-mail account. The Microsoft ones are infested with all manner of spam, clickbait and scams. Gmail stays clean. Says something about the inherent integrity of the underlying company. Microsoft and Google are NOT equivalent.

Even so, that's one of the reasons I run Vivaldi.
I have also been considering a different email account because yahoo has turned into a monster with so much BS and advertising its often made me wonder why I cant get a simple email provider that is just email but I guess that's how they make their money.

sure would be nice if companies would just stop adding more and more features and BS and remember the basic rule of KISS

because yahoo has so much BS going on its always slow and having issues because everything causes conflicts with everything else and even the slightest change causes a needed update and then a ripple effect of everything else needing updates because the whole spider web of BS is interconnected and the not so funny thing is, 99% of the time the problems they have are due to the software for ads and spyware and not the actual mail service itself. its fairly common for it to be having problems causing it t be down for a few hours at least one day a week every week