Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Old 05-01-23, 07:50 PM   #10969
Skybird
Soaring

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o702

I quoted this last year, and twice. I remind of it again.
Old 05-02-23, 06:05 AM   #10970
Skybird
Soaring

I may have taken my time to see through the lies about the vaccines and Covid, and ran into a dead end there before realising it and then digging myself out of that hole again, but at least I can claim for my credit: since I started posting on health issues and diets and supplementing I have warned and warned you guys again and again of trusting the pharmaceutical industry blindly, and those doctors who do not care to critically reflect the promoted truths that in the end do not serve your health, but their profits. And this reaches deep into the academic education and the training of students and into the university curriculae.

Add to this that claimed health reasons are also abused now to promote CO2-compliant eating schemes and food habits that may not be as posotive as claimed for your wellbeing but that are planned for you to reduce energy and ressource consummation. Often when we are gettign told something we should do is good for our health, it isn't or that claim is questionable at least, or in truth just serves the ideolgiocaly worldview of somebody else. Yes, there is somethign one could call woke, left-leaning food habits and woke diets.

Look back over the decades and check how many "truths" they once told us about healthy food, has turned out to be wrong, have been revised, altered, taken back! For every recomemndaiton today there seems to have been a time when exactly the oppposite was recommended, butter, eggs, meat, sugar, salt, fat, cereals, Müsli, you name it.

A triple of Henry Mencken quotes:

“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.”

“The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.”

I can only advice to follow biology here, because after all biology and not ideology and narcissism is the basis of our physical existence, even if stupid people in masses claim it plays no role anymore and we can be whatever we imagine we want to be in our fantasy.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-02-23 at 06:36 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-23, 07:47 AM   #10971
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I can only advice to follow biology here

Maybe given your track record of being wrong and your penchant for bullying you should stop giving advice completely. You were quite happy to ostracize and belittle anyone who didn't buy into the government covid line and now that you claim to have finally seen the light you arrogantly think that some credit is due to you.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-23, 09:20 AM   #10972
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Maybe given your track record of being wrong and your penchant for bullying you should stop giving advice completely. You were quite happy to ostracize and belittle anyone who didn't buy into the government covid line and now that you claim to have finally seen the light you arrogantly think that some credit is due to you.
Hey, give the guy a little credit at least he changed his mind as more information was presented. Personally I started out with concerns too because I didn’t know everything either.

But I always thought my healthcare is between me and my physician not some two-bit party official. And if I don’t like the diagnoses I was free to see another doctor to get a second opinion. I smelled a dead rat early on when party officials and the armchair physicians started to make baseless unscientific demands closed down the second opinions of some very qualified medical professionals. That’s not science. Real science is never settled real science never stops questioning.

Hell there still some out their questioning Einstein’s theories. But I’ve never heard anyone trying to ban them from YouTube or a politician getting involved.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-02-23 at 09:30 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-23, 09:39 AM   #10973
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Real science is never settled real science never stops questioning.

Science knows no penultimate, final truth. Only temporary theories. Sometimes they seem to be well founded to live for long time, then they turn into paradigms that influence the way further research questions are being approached - in this way science, in a way, prevents oitself from being ever objective. But even paradigms are no certainties. As Heisenberg (I think) put it: "What we observe is never nature, but nature exposed to our kind of questioning."

Campbell was a believer, he trusted in good faith his government officials. So did I, and many others. We then learned that we got deliberately lied to. Maybe we must admit that we could have known it better, its government and politicians, fat cats and corporate lobbyists whot told us about Covid. But Campbell allowed the ever new emerging information, data, evidence and logical conclusion to lead him where he intially did not expect it would lead. Thats how science works. And it shows integrity. Follow the evidence available so far. Whereever it leads.

Thats a good legal motto, too.
Old 05-02-23, 11:47 AM   #10974
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

guinea pigs?

Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

https://www.darpa.mil/work-with-us/covid-19

Quote:
DARPA continues to work closely with the Department of Defense (DoD), multiple U.S. government agencies, as well as its academic and industry partners, to provide technical and scientific solutions to address the COVID-19 pandemic.

Welcome to the sixth installment of DARPA’s ongoing web series highlighting the agency’s active programs focused on the diagnosis, detection, treatment, prevention and manufacture of medical countermeasures to combat COVID-19, including:…
Gotta have that so-called emergency approval in order to try out the new toys on the public. How did they get it? Why through fear of course.

Quote:
As part of the ADEPT program in 2011, DARPA began investing in nucleic acid vaccines. The hypothesis was that rather than delivering antigens to the immune system, we could deliver genes that encode the antigen and allow the human body to produce the antigen from its own cells, triggering a protective immune response. In December 2020, former ADEPT performer Moderna’s RNA vaccine received FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) approval for the prevention of COVID-19.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-23, 12:21 PM   #10975
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

I still think that those different vaccines saved a lot of people, much more than there was harm done. That the vaccine has not been properly tested is due to the lack of time and almost hysteria in the first weeks, when the extent of the plague could not be really estimated.
Imagine what would have happened without the vaccines.

re banning Mr Campbell has nothing to do with the content of his videos, this is ridiculous and more "based" on english politics and politicians trying to divert from their responsibility.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-23, 04:27 PM   #10976
Otto Harkaman
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 31

Otto Harkaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-23, 05:16 PM   #10977
tonschk
Admiral

Downloads: 172

Exactly

Quote:
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.”
Old 05-02-23, 05:33 PM   #10978
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

Just as an FYI and for some perspective, I got the two primary mnra shots and three boosters.. and I'm still here. To complicate that, I already had a compromised immune system due to MS, so explain that part. I should have been one of the early patients to go on a ventilator after one of my neighbors came down with COVID and made the one-way trip to the ICU. She was a nice old lady and lived only two doors away.

To be fair, for a change, the mnra tech was already in the pipeline and would have been used for future "normal" flu shot boosters. I think we were lucky that the tech was in place when we really needed it.

If you doubt that, all you need to do is read this thread from its beginning. Ask the former governor of New York how ignoring the obvious worked out. Or, ask the survivors in Italy or even in your home town.

You can form your opinions or even hijack some one else's, just be careful what you choose to believe. Even still, you're still around to gripe about it.

Edit- I love how the YT algorithm works. Four hours after I posted my reply, this showed up.

Warning for some (well, a lot of) rough language. If it offends you, it probably means that you really need to watch the whole thing.

Last edited by ET2SN; 05-03-23 at 01:09 AM.
ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-23, 01:42 AM   #10979
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post

To be fair, for a change, the mnra tech was already in the pipeline and would have been used for future "normal" flu shot boosters. I think we were lucky that the tech was in place when we really needed it.
It seems the mrna technology was delayed since years due to safety issues. See post 10970, the video.

I once believed and argued like you do. And for many things worked right. But for way too many it does not, and authorities lie and cheat about it. I almost killed my father when i urged him to get the jab. The ambulance crew that picked him at home said that it was happening much much more often than the officual statistics claimed. I do not forgive this massive cheating manouver, and the blocking of data, and blocking of investigating this biggest scandal in medicines history.

Lab rats, thats what they turned us into.
Old 05-03-23, 08:57 AM   #10980
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

Quote:
It seems the mrna technology was delayed since years due to safety issues. See post 10970, the video.

Yeah, there was some kind of emergency where they really needed to use it.

The truth is right in front of you, don't let it slap you.
ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan