Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-19-21, 09:38 AM   #9616
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
From tomorrow Sunday 0800 Denmark is in lockdown, well partial that is.
There no limit in how many there are allowed to sit in a bus or how many there is in a restaurant as long there's some square meters between the guest.

And no alcohol between 22 and 5

Cinemas and other public indoors activity is closed until Jan 17.

Edit
Just been reading a friends comment on her wall.
She is tested positive with Corona(Delta variant) and she ask her friends where she can buy Ivermectin

From Wiki
Ivermectin is used to treat human diseases caused by roundworms and ectoparasites.
I may not have a Medical education but what has roundworms and ectoparasites to do with the Corona virus.
End edit

Markus
Oh god not media fact checkers and Wikipedia again.

Ivermectin like vaccines is not a cure it is used as a therapeutic to help prevent hospitalization. Once in the hospital ICU it’s too late for Ivermectin

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

“In addition to the evidence from systematic reviews, the findings of several controlled observational studies are consistent with existing evidence and suggest improved outcomes with ivermectin treatment.”

I’m not saying one is better than the other. But there are options people should be allowed to exercise their options without Brownshirt tactics over this obsession with vaccines.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 12-19-21 at 09:52 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-21, 10:19 AM   #9617
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Not Ivermectin mythology again.

The Cochrane Foundation currently runs a meta-analysis of 32 studies from last and current year about Ivermectin and Covid-19. While their meta-analysis is not yet completed, they nevertheless already said in early autumn (I think it was early autumn) that with most of their anylsis done they have not found a single study supporting the view that Ivermectin can be used for treating Covid. A few studies they found, they said, indeed seem to indicatee that the drug does slow down a bit the multiplication of the Covid-19 virus - but only when being used at so extensively high doses that it puts the health and even life of the treated patient at risk from the drug.

And that is why Ivermectin is being ruled out by most doctors and health authorities worldwide as a managable drug to tackle Covid with. The negative side-effects and risks in therapeutically effective doses by far outweigh the gains and put the patient at risk from the drug. Killing still is not seen as a valid therapy to get rid of a desease.

So, what is to be learned? Ivermectin does slow down the virus growth. A bit. But only when being used early in high doses that put the patient at severe risk, so that this option is rejected by most doctors. The problem is that you may be willing to apply desperate measures when else the patient would die anyway. But high-dosed Ivermectin must be used so early to be of any use that the patient is in an early state of Covid-19 where you cannot even yet say that he would ever degrade to such a desparte and life-ending status. That is the problem. "Primum non nocere, secundum cavere, tertium sanare" is the medical imperative that doctors follow here: especially the first part, "primum non nocere". Its even an integral part of the Hippocratic oath, I read.

There will be drugs to actuallly treat and hopefully heal Covid-19. Research started late since everbyody was betting on vaccinations instead, which was a mistaken strategy in this exclusivety.But first pills and driugs are beign tested and are ont he way to get approved, and more will follow.

Ivermectin will not be part of this canon.

P.S.
I think the mainstream is as ignorrant on the option to treat with high doses of Iodine like it is ignorrant on the value of highly dosed Vitamine D. But we would need to look back into history just 3 generations, less than 100 years, to see that they used high dosed Iodine to battle virus infections, bacteriological infections, syphillis, and newer studies after WW2 demonstrated its ability to kill Samonella and Legionella. The doses for doing so went up as high as to 4x per day up to 3-4 gr every time (grams, no milligrams or micrograms - full grams!) Thats 9-16 grams per day! In private households, it was a homespun remedy, and many consumed it in daily doses of 100-300 mgr per day - for preventive purposes. And you know what? The success rates were amazing.

And you guys rolled your eyes when I said I take 25 mgr per day... Pffft, I am still lame with that.

If I would get the Covid bug (and knew that I got it...), this is what I would do: I immediately would boost my consuming levels of Vitamine C to minimum 20 mg and probably much more, in small portions over the day (experience tells me that if I had a cold in the past, I could consume a box of 100mg of Vitmaine C in 3 days without my guts protesting, so do animals when they get sick or infected: many mammals can then let their body's Vitamine-C production explode by two digit factors). I would prefer Vitamine-C infusions, but its a bit difficult to get them at the pharmancist's shop#s... I would further boost my Vitamine D to 3-4 x per day 10,000 IE. I would boost my Iodine to 3-4x per day minimum 8 drops of Lugols 5%, that is a b it more than 6.25 mg of Iodine and Iodide per drop, so a daily dose of over 200mg. I would boost my Zinc to 3-4x 25mg per day for two weeks (you should not maintan such Zinc doses forever, it accumulates). All that are cheap measurements, expensive it gets with Ubichinol, I would boost it immediately from 2 to 6 capsules à 200mg per day. Most mainstream doctors then may be ready to send me first into detox and then into a mental asylum. But a few doctors there are who know it better.

Last edited by Skybird; 12-19-21 at 11:07 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-21, 10:51 AM   #9618
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

When Reading Rockstar and Skybird's answer to one of my post This sentence came into my mind.

Faith move mountains
While Science move planets.

If there's people who believe that Ivermectin will help them fight Covid-19 then be my guest.

I believe in science not falsified science

Quote:
The health authorities in the US, UK and EU have found there is insufficient evidence for using the drug against Covid, but thousands of supporters, many of them anti-vaccine activists, have continued to vigorously campaign for its use.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809

I think Skybird nailed it-Ivermectin is a hoax-when it comes to fight Covid-19(In same category as Moderna, Pfizer and J&J)

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-21, 11:00 AM   #9619
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

As I see it the problem is that you must use Ivermectin too early and at too risky doses if it should have a chance to accieve a slow down in virus replication as if you could responsibly recommend the application of it - at an early time when you still do not know if the patient will ever reach a desperate state justifying desperate last measures. If you apply it as a desperate measure when this is clear, then it is too late and will not do anytghing.

Mind you, it is a mainly veterinary drug to combat parasites but is sometimes used for the same purpose on humans, in some countries at least, too. But at much lower doses in case of the latter. Killing bugs seems to be easier than to deactivate a non-cooperative stubborn virus.

Also, Ivermectin only buys you a bit of time by slowing down virus replication rate. it does not "heal" Covid-19.

Last edited by Skybird; 12-19-21 at 04:25 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-21, 01:11 PM   #9620
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
UK researchers have analysed the likely impact that a Covid booster shot will have on Omicron and say it could provide around 85% protection against severe illness.

The protection is a bit less than vaccines gave against earlier versions of Covid.

But it means the top-up dose should still keep many people out of hospital.

It comes as a record 861,306 booster jabs and third doses were given in the UK on Thursday.

The modelling, from the team at Imperial College London, is based on limited information on Omicron.

The researchers say there is a high degree of uncertainty until more real-world information is gathered about this new variant that is spreading quickly.

Experts are still trying to figure out how mild or severe Omicron will turn out to be.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59696499

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-21, 01:13 PM   #9621
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 12-19-21, 01:14 PM   #9622
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 12-19-21, 01:17 PM   #9623
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 12-19-21, 01:19 PM   #9624
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 12-19-21, 01:24 PM   #9625
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 12-19-21, 01:42 PM   #9626
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 12-19-21, 06:34 PM   #9627
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

The man science conspired against real science in order to quell ideas and promote lockdown & vaccine obsession

Old 12-19-21, 07:08 PM   #9628
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

The best form of protection against covid is having survived it. Reinfections are so rare as to be practically non existent. Try finding some actual numbers of people with two bouts of covid. They just ain't there. Just predictions based on bull. Of course the vaccine nazis don't want to hear that. Bottom line is you are far more likely to get covid if you are just vaccinated that if you are a survivor.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-21, 05:08 AM   #9629
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Time for the mandate nazis next shot. Step up and get them now your government knows what’s best for you.

An Alex Jones conspiracy theory come true.

Old 12-20-21, 06:38 AM   #9630
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
A new Covid drug designed to reduce the risk of vulnerable patients needing hospital treatment will be available on the NHS from today.

Sotrovimab is a monoclonal antibody given as a transfusion to transplant recipients, cancer patients and other high-risk groups.

If given quickly after symptoms develop it is should help prevent people from falling seriously ill with the disease.

Initial tests suggest it should still work against the Omicron variant.

"These new drugs have an important role to play," said Prof Steven Powis, the national medical director of NHS England.

"If you test positive and are at high risk then we will be contacting you, and, if eligible, you will be able to get access to these new treatments."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59721240

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan