SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 ATO Mods
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-21, 12:23 PM   #1
l02turner
Soundman

Downloads: 167
Uploads: 0
Default Mods Application?

BTW - What do the acronyms in the Prefix (above) mean? I just picked one...
#1 I was reading about the various downloads available under Legacy Downloads and some say for SH5 or SHIII - would any of these work on a CD version of WOTP SH4? One I was considering was the Grey Wolves mod. and TMO.
#2 Question - Should I set up a different JSGME for the different mods - 1 for TMO, another for RSRD? Can I rename the JGSME so I will know which is which? (In the past, after loading 1 mod, if I tried to add another it would pop a warning.)
#3 Q - In the Legacy Download, under the SH4 heading is a long list of add'l mods - I'm not sure if they are in addition to the SH4 Download or part of the download?
#4 Q - Again under Legacy Downloads, SH4 - I have a CD version in addition to STEAM membership - Does the Legacy download replace my CD version or will all the mods work as well using my CD vers?
Sorry for all the questions - (which begs another question) - should questions be limited to 1 per post? Which is preferred?
Ahoy
l02turner is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
legacy, multiple jsgme, rsrd, tmo