Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-05-16, 01:27 PM   #31
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
So what you're saying then is your nation has relinquished its free will to another and prostituted itself for money?
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-16, 02:16 PM   #32
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
So it's not the Jews?
You seem to throw the anti-semite implication around quite a bit.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-16, 03:02 PM   #33
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Lol I'm just jokin'. 😀

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-16, 03:13 PM   #34
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
You seem to throw the anti-semite implication around quite a bit.
I'm toying, it's not so much an anti-semite implication, it's a reference to the fact that most conspiracy theories wind up roping the poor sods in there somewhere. I don't for a second think Yubba is anti-semitic, that much I can say for certain, but he does love some Alex Jones level conspiracies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Lol I'm just jokin'. 😀
I know, but in humour there's a grain of truth. Still, it's been this way since '45, so it's nothing new. We're not the empire we used to be, and that's ok.
Old 11-05-16, 03:24 PM   #35
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Imagine a future where USA have left NATO and joined an alliance with Russia.

Wonder how the political and military situation in Europe would be if that ever happened.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-16, 03:32 PM   #36
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post

Wonder how the political and military situation in Europe would be if that ever happened.

Markus
Ochen horosho tovarisch.
Old 11-05-16, 04:16 PM   #37
Torplexed
Let's Sink Sumptin' !

Downloads: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Torplexed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-16, 05:13 PM   #38
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2

[QUOTE=Oberon,, I don't for a second think Yubba is anti-semitic, that much I can say for certain, but he does love some Alex Jones level conspiracies.

[/QUOTE],,.

Well I guess that's better than being called a racist,, in which I've been called frequently,, when others can't stream two facts together,, fact there is a Islamic civil war,, sunnies and the ****es or Iran and Saudi Arabia and Syria is the battle ground over a pipe line route from Turkey to Suadi Arabia and ISIS is sunnie,,, just follow the money trail or read some of those leaked e-mails ,, in every conspiracy there is always some truth in them,, or you wouldn't throw oh that's a conspiracy theory card out there like the race card when you can't defend your point of view,, one thing is certain I called it on the 9/11 attack on Benghazi and I have the thread in here to prove that I was right and they lied.
yubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-16, 06:28 PM   #39
AndyJWest
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post
...in every conspiracy there is always some truth in them...
Er, no. A logical impossibility, given the number of logically-contradictory theories. The surface of the Earth cannot simultaneously be flat and form the surface of a hollow spherical bubble. Not even a little bit...
Old 11-05-16, 06:44 PM   #40
yubba
Admiral

[QUOTE=AndyJWest;2444759]Er, no. A logical impossibility, given the number of logically-contradictory theories. The surface of the Earth cannot simultaneously be flat and form the surface of a hollow spherical bubble. Not even a little bit...[/QUOTE}

Or I could hit you in the face,, and then convince you I didn't do it,, and if you tried to say something about it ,, I'd just say it's a conspiracy theory,, see how that works.
Old 11-05-16, 06:50 PM   #41
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63

Quote:
The way Hillary let Russia have 20% of our uranium,,
Where to start? Where to start.

1. The decision was made by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS). There are nine agencies and directorates that make up the CFIUS. The Chair is held by the Department of the Treasury.

2. The CFIUS can NOT veto or prevent the transaction. Only the President can stop the transaction. The CFIUS only provides advice and manages the interrelationships between various organizations.

3. Clinton was not on the CFIUS. Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez was the State Department representative. He has stated that Clinton was not part of any deliberations nor did she intervene at any time.
Old 11-05-16, 07:08 PM   #42
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
Where to start? Where to start.

1. The decision was made by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS). There are nine agencies and directorates that make up the CFIUS. The Chair is held by the Department of the Treasury.

2. The CFIUS can NOT veto or prevent the transaction. Only the President can stop the transaction. The CFIUS only provides advice and manages the interrelationships between various organizations.

3. Clinton was not on the CFIUS. Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez was the State Department representative. He has stated that Clinton was not part of any deliberations nor did she intervene at any time.
Maybe we should start here,,this looks to be a good read,, http://ijr.com/2015/04/305269-2-hill...lions-dollars/
Old 11-05-16, 07:16 PM   #43
yubba
Admiral

here's another good read,, from a liberal rag.,https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-uranium-deal/
Old 11-05-16, 07:24 PM   #44
AndyJWest
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Or I could hit you in the face,, and then convince you I didn't do it,, and if you tried to say something about it ,, I'd just say it's a conspiracy theory,, see how that works.
Is there supposed to be some sort of logic hiding in there somewhere? If so, I must congratulate you on your skills in the art of camouflage.
Old 11-05-16, 07:32 PM   #45
AndyJWest
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
here's another good read,, from a liberal rag.,https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-uranium-deal/
Interesting:
Quote:
The Pinocchio Test

Trump and his campaign claim that Clinton “gave” or “handed over” 20 percent of American uranium rights to the Russians. Through the Uranium One deal, the Russian state-owned nuclear energy company does now have control over 20 percent of U.S. uranium extraction capacity. But it cannot export the uranium.

In 2010, the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States approved the sale of the majority of the shares to the Russians. The State Department was one of nine agencies on the committee that approved the deal. The deal was also separately approved by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

There is no evidence Clinton herself got involved in the deal personally, and it is highly questionable that this deal even rose to the level of the secretary of state. Theoretically, as Schweizer says, Clinton could have intervened. But even then, it ultimately would have been Obama’s decision whether to suspend or block the deal.

We wavered between Three and Four Pinocchios. Trump so often uses broad-brushed language that pushes him into Four Pinocchio territory, and this is yet another one of those cases. He specifically names Hillary Clinton as the active agent in the Uranium One deal, saying she “gave them” or “handed over” uranium to the Russians, but that is not the case. Then, he further claimed the sale went forward in exchange “for a big payment.” There’s no evidence for that claim either.

Trump could have avoided so many Pinocchios had he been more careful with the language. For example: “Hillary Clinton’s State Department was one of nine agencies that approved the deal.” Words matter.
As you say, the Washington Post is a 'liberal rag'. I'm glad to see you find their analysis of Trump's casual disregard for little details like actually getting the facts right to be of such value, despite your apparent dislike of their political leanings.

Tags
cyberwar, hackers, russia