SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-11, 04:51 AM   #11
JU_88
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Still recyling those old GWX 2.0 modles?
I have updated versions I can send you if you want. send me a PM.
T-class is incomplete though, I just havent the the time or energy for it, Knee deep in too many other projects at the moment.

Work to be done - Textures incomplete, loads more 3d assets needed on the Bridge or it will look bare and crappy in game.
Need hand rails, scopes, radar & radio masts & cables at the absolute minimum (though they had alot more bridge equipment than that).
Needs 20mm Flak gun, plus optional 2 Vickers MG mounted on sides of Bridge (with very limited firing arc)
Deck gun needs placing in the forward turret, you can pinch guns from the Fleet boats but I expect they will look rather fugly and slap-dash.
Aft, the subs need Dive planes and Propellers.

But if you are prepared to put the effort im, you are welcome to the mesh, sorry I can't do any more on it atm. Ive not touched the model since 2009 lol. I guess having a child kinda got in the way.

I stongly recommend you do not filp the 2 aft tubes to face forward if you can help it. the model above is a Group 3 T-class, Group - 1 had the two forwards firing tube amid ships, but the design of the sub looked TOTALLY different to the Group 3.

Last edited by JU_88; 05-06-11 at 06:38 AM.
JU_88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
british, campaign, italian, malta, mediterranean