SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-29-21, 02:12 PM   #1
Jukeb0cks
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0
Default Pigboat Mods?

Hi all. First post here so forgive me if this isn't formatted correctly but this seems like the most viable place to ask:

Are there any single or megamods that expand upon the S-Class submarines in-game?
Most notably referring to the differing conning tower shapes and build groups between both variants of the Holland and Navy types, or even specific to the Holland types which all seem to differ slightly per-boat, specifically S-18 with a conning tower that appears to have a thin middle section and protruding 'chin'

If there's anything that does attempt to shed light on this please do let me know!

Thanks in advance,
Juke
Jukeb0cks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-21, 03:46 PM   #2
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeb0cks View Post
Hi all. First post here so forgive me if this isn't formatted correctly but this seems like the most viable place to ask:

Are there any single or megamods that expand upon the S-Class submarines in-game?
Most notably referring to the differing conning tower shapes and build groups between both variants of the Holland and Navy types, or even specific to the Holland types which all seem to differ slightly per-boat, specifically S-18 with a conning tower that appears to have a thin middle section and protruding 'chin'

If there's anything that does attempt to shed light on this please do let me know!

Thanks in advance,
Juke
Ahoy, Jukeb0cks...

1st off, welcome to subsim.

Ok, now on to your query...

To the best of My knowledge, I do believe that Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate ( found here: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=243064 ) does address the S class subs, & coupled with the mod works of vickers03, furthers that, as well. If I missed any one else addressing the S class boats, My deepest apologies... these are just the ones that I am currently aware of. at this time.

Hope that this info helps...

if there is anything else you'd like to know or need to know of, don't hesitate to ask...

As always, fair winds, smooth seas, &.. Good huntin'

M. M.

Old 07-03-21, 11:13 PM   #3
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeb0cks View Post

Thanks in advance,
Juke
not sure if its what you might like, but i did a mod to create more realistic experience in the s-boats. the stock game has them nearly indestructible yet in truth they were death traps and most mods made for the game completely ignores them.

click on my mods list in my sig
Old 07-04-21, 01:01 PM   #4
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default Welcome aboard!

Jukeb0cks,

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
american, pigboat, question, s-class, sh4