Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostfriese View Post
[/SIZE]

Almost all Western countries.

Then why is this a US-only problem and not a problem of the nations with very few armed citizens? And as far as I remember there have been several school shootings in which the "coward" knew perfectly well that there could and would be armed resistance, yet he still went on. I even remember one shooting in which the perpetrator wore some kind of armor (have to look up which shooting it was).

The main point remains: between 2009 and 2018 the US had 288 school shootings. The other G7 nations had 5 (five) combined, and these six nations have a combined population of 435 million people, about one third more than the US.

I hardly think all western countries provide assistance after disasters and certainly not at the levels the U.S does. If you are saying otherwise, then please provide the resources from a reputable information clearing house so that your sources can be checked and verified. Just out of curiosity, where do you live ? I think we would all like to know that. If not the U.S, then where are you getting your information ?

With regards to the shootings and the armed coward knowing there would be resistance, how can you possibly know what someone else ( the shooter ) was thinking ? This is a ridiculous statement and a fantasy on your part. Again, if you think you are right, please provide some documentation to the contrary that you know exactly what the shooters in these events were thinking. I also noticed that you highlighted coward in your post so as to say this armed individual wasn't a coward to target innocent children. Can you clarify what that means or meant ?

While you are on the subject, I think we would all be interested in your solutions as well.

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 06-09-22 at 04:35 AM.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shooter