SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-10, 09:11 PM   #1
SloppyMk27
Mate

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 4
[REL] UltraSubs v2.0

*Comming Soon*

UltraSubs v2.1 - Several things fixed and will have long range radars release embedded.

UltraSubsSH4 v4.3 for SH4 will make it's first release. It will have similar upgrades as UltraSubs for SH5 has. The release will be for SH4 v1.5

This mod as stated in the description in the downloads area is a "Casual Gamer's" mod. The intention of the mod is to further ease game play than the original challenge level to see all parts of the game from start to finish with little to no setbacks. It's not perfect. It is a "Release" mod, but I'm still tweaking and testing different ideas to more effectively carry out the intention of the mod. As I state in the readme, EVERYTHING is a work in progress.
There are a couple issues I'm trying to fix on this mod. One is parts of the submarine still get damaged beyond repair even though parts of this mod has countered that from happening. Another issue is, An unattended submarine loses stability over 20-23knots or faster. When I say unattended, I mean in map view, zoomed out pretty well, and time compression beyond 1024. Sometimes you have to go long streches, and I think it'd be nice to be able to put the pedal to the floor and cross the Atlantic going 60 knots problem free. Would that be so bad??
Other than that, Everything else seems to work, but I am still tweaking though.
If anyone has problems or has found any mistakes, I'd be interested in correcting them. I will post changes here and in download forum under the mod release.

Last edited by SloppyMk27; 04-04-10 at 01:46 PM. Reason: UpDated Information
SloppyMk27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ultrasub